ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Drama in New England
staylor26 05:28 PM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Well that's enough CP for the day lol staylor out here risking it all to defend the NY Post lmao
Nobody is risking anything. You are the one that has a history of doing stuff like that, then pretending you aren't being political. The only time I do it in the Lounge is in response. I will never start it :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 05:52 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Well that's enough CP for the day lol staylor out here risking it all to defend the NY Post lmao
This is all just silly. Wasn't NY Post the outlet that broke the Hunter laptop story? Kinda hard to paint them as a joke when that was a legit big story.

Anyway, you could just thread ignore. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:40 PM 04-17-2024
We're also incredibly lucky to have retained Spagnuolo all this time. The fact he's inarguably the most accomplished and a top tier coordinator yet can't even get a single interview despite publicly stating he wants one every year is fucking asinine.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:56 PM 04-17-2024
I think this was all taken out of context. Kraft clarified his statements:

Robert Kraft quick to address the rumors pic.twitter.com/jxhUFqeN0x

— McNeil (@Reflog_18) April 17, 2024

[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:32 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by frozenchief:

Sorry Bob....not buying it.

Not that I have any love for Bill B but if I had to choose it wouldn't be Kraft.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:48 AM 04-18-2024

In some States, you can't even do that. You can't say that. You can't act maliciously. But I'm not 100% sure on Reference law in Massachusetts. In Colorado, Kraft might be in deep trouble for doing that, and at least Civil Court trouble.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:53 AM 04-18-2024
Uhh... y'all do realize that's a joke post referencing Mr Kraft's rub and tug in the massage parlor, right?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:15 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Uhh... y'all do realize that's a joke post referencing Mr Kraft's rub and tug in the massage parlor, right?
Right :-) Nailed it too seeing the responses like it's legit :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:16 AM 04-18-2024
Good. Let's Big Andy catch up a bit. Hopefully takes everything from that cheating POS
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:08 AM 04-18-2024

If anyone knows about happy endings, it's Robert Kraft.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:57 AM 04-18-2024
NE dick picing their way back into your redzone
[Reply]
RunKC 06:59 AM 04-18-2024
Love it. Hope they suffer for 50 years.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:44 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Love it. Hope they suffer for 50 years.

Stevegroganfan loves talking about the misery days of the franchise. He’s about to get his wish
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:51 PM 04-19-2024
Bill is washed and it's all come tonlight that his best players thought he was an asshole. Clearly Kraft blames him for Brady leaving and he got a little revenge. Kraft like all rich fucks take zero accountability. He should have canned Bill long ago.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:11 PM 04-19-2024
Would the Pats have been better if Brady stayed?

Sure. But I doubt they were good enough to win another SB. Tampa had a lot of talent between WR and DL especially.

The Pats needed a rebuild and stupid of Kraft to blame Beli for that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up