ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 72
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:30 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He got tight or something. Missed several easy short completions to RBs, and then stopped reading at all, culminating in the complete miss of kelce wide open in the Ez that would've ended the game.

he's human. he'll bounce back.
INT was the killer. D was playing well enough to hold to a FG if we had to punt there. Just an awful mistake. Pat seemed shell shocked.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:25 PM 01-30-2022
He played maybe the worst football of his career in the second half and overtime. I didn’t think we would ever see that from Mahomes. It sucks but this definitely tarnished his legacy. He looked like he was seeing ghosts in the second half. No that doesn’t mean I’m a hater or traitor. Just calling it like it is. I wouldn’t trade him for anyone but he played like shit after that screw-up at the end of the first half.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:29 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
He played maybe the worst football of his career in the second half and overtime. I didn’t think we would ever see that from Mahomes. It sucks but this definitely tarnished his legacy. He looked like he was seeing ghosts in the second half. No that doesn’t mean I’m a hater or traitor. Just calling it like it is. I wouldn’t trade him for anyone but he played like shit after that screw-up at the end of the first half.
It did not "tarnish" his legacy, Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:46 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It did not "tarnish" his legacy, Jesus Christ.
Of course it does. People will remember this choke job. If you want to be remembered as one of the greats you don’t lose that game.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:48 PM 01-30-2022
Jimmy G is a quarter away from his 2nd Super Bowl
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:54 PM 01-30-2022
Of course it does. People will remember this choke job. If you want to be remembered as one of the greats you don’t lose that game.
Oh yeah?

Was Brady's legacy tarnished by getting literally outplayed against Mark Sanchez and Ryan Tannehill in the playoffs?

How about Peyton Manning losing 41-0 in the playoffs and him getting outplayed by the legendary Jay Fiedler and the incredible Mark Sanchez in two other playoff losses?

Yeah no. No one even remembers those losses anymore. Patrick's legacy is fine. The meltdowns here today are getting out of hand.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:54 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Quitter:
Jimmy G is a quarter away from his 2nd Super Bowl

Mahomes was one play away from his 3rd.. what’s your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:55 PM 01-30-2022
I’m not sure WTF I witnessed with Pat?!?

Was he concussed? Just shell shocked? I don’t recall ever seeing him look like that in a big game, especially in the playoffs!?! He didn’t even looked like he was fired up on the sidelines like normal rallying the troops.

It’s like the Chiefs offense and Mahomes were beamed aboard an alien ship at halftime and they replaced them with what we saw in the second half . . . . . just don’t get it.

They were moving the ball ‘at will’ in the first half and then all of a sudden couldn’t do anything at all.

And it’s not like the Bengals defense was all that great either. They weren’t dominating the line of scrimmage or anything. Pat looked like he couldn’t do anything or make a decision and wouldn’t just tuck it and run with it when he had the opening . . . . . the whole thing was just weird.

They looked like they (offense) mailed it in the second half and I’m just trying to figure out why? Did the Bills games from last week take too much out of them or did they just put it in ‘coast mode’ cause they thought they could cruise to victory after the way the first half went?

I don’t know that I’ll ever understand that loss and Pat’s play in the second half. It just doesn’t make any sense at all.
[Reply]
eDave 07:56 PM 01-30-2022
Yea, he was moping on the sideline.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:02 PM 01-30-2022
Oh yeah?

Was Brady's legacy tarnished by getting literally outplayed against Mark Sanchez and Ryan Tannehill in the playoffs?

How about Peyton Manning losing 41-0 in the playoffs and him getting outplayed by the legendary Jay Fiedler and the incredible Mark Sanchez in two other playoff loss?

Yeah no. No one even remembers those losses anymore. Patrick's legacy is fine. The meltdowns here today are getting out of hand.
Excellent points.

I’ll just say, though, that everyone outside the Kingdom is gonna dump on Mahomes during the off-season and next season, and we’ll just have to keep our heads down and deal with it until he comes out on top again. No use fighting against it. Don’t expect outside validation.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:07 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Excellent points.

I’ll just say, though, that everyone outside the Kingdom is gonna dump on Mahomes during the off-season and next season, and we’ll just have to keep our heads down and deal with it until he comes out on top again. No use fighting against it. Don’t expect outside validation.
Yep. Those are the breaks when having an elite QB. When they stumble, the world is going to take glee in it for a while. But what we have to remember is that there are 27 (28?) teams that would trade their QB straight up for Mahomes in a heartbeat.

I don't think a lot of KC fans are adjusted to this reality yet.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:07 PM 01-30-2022
Oh yeah?

Was Brady's legacy tarnished by getting literally outplayed against Mark Sanchez and Ryan Tannehill?

How about Peyton Manning losing 41-0 in the playoffs and him getting outplayed by the legendary Jay Fiedler in another loss?

Yeah no. No one even remembers those losses anymore. Patrick's legacy is fine.
Yes playoff choke jobs absolutely tarnish legacies. Again, he’s still a great qb and I wouldn’t trade him for anyone but the best qb in football should not lose that game.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 08:08 PM 01-30-2022
Tarnished his legacy? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:09 PM 01-30-2022
Yes playoff choke jobs absolutely tarnish legacies.
So Brady and Manning's legacies were tarnished, then?

How about Drew Brees? How about Aaron Rodgers? Russ Wilson's, too?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:09 PM 01-30-2022
First bad playoff game for Mahomes. Hopefully he studies the tape and learns from it.

Never again.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 72
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up