ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 335
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:29 PM 06-25-2015
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Tears of joy. Just so many tears of joy.

I thought I was the only person that absolutely loathes that character. There are more of us....PRAISE JESUS THERE ARE MORE OF US!

Honest to God, you could not have done one single thing dumber than what you did. Let's not forget that she is also the one that pushed Ned to go the Kings Landing in the books (at her crazy !@#$ing sister's behest) as well as pushed the Sansa/Joffrey marriage, which was pretty much the beginning of the end there.

Everything she said/did was wrong. Everything.

Her and Sansa were an absolute PITA to read. I'd read Cat once I flipped the page and sighed... Every time.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:59 PM 06-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Selfish and stupid....yes. But that's pretty much the usual actions of a 16 year old boy. Cat on the other hand should ****ing know better.
Yeah, fair enough. I find it so easy to forget how very young some of these characters are/were supposed to be.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 PM 06-25-2015
Sorry Melisandre, but there's a new red priestess in the Seven Kingdoms.

Spoiler alert for "Game of Thrones" Season 6.

Over the weekend, Brazilian fan site "Game of Thrones" BR uncovered a leaked audition tape that reportedly featured a new character for Season 6. The video, which has since been removed from Vimeo, featured actress Tehmina Sunny reading what may or may not be a real "GoT" script in Portuguese for a character named Kinvara.

Based on the scene's dialogue, translated to English by Watchers on the Wall, it seems that Kinvara is a red priestess of the Lord of the Light, similar to Melisandre. Leaked casting information for Season 6 has already hinted that the series is looking to bring on a new priestess character.

According to the translation, Sunny's Kinvara speaks with Tyrion and Varys in the scene. In it, it's revealed that Tyrion wants the woman to help convince the people of Meereen to obey the temporary rulers of the city until Daenerys returns. For one, this points out that Dany has still not returned to Meereen after being surrounded by a Dothraki khalasar in the Season 5 finale.

Kinvara also claims that the Khalessi is the savior of the Seven Kingdoms and not Stannis, as Melisandre had believed. Based on the English translation, Sunny says, "Daenerys Stormborn is the One Who Was Promised. From the fire, she was reborn … to remake the world.” The scene also confirms that Stannis is indeed dead. Although director David Nutter pretty much confirmed this to Variety, it appears that word of Stannis' fall has already traveled to Meereen in this scene.

While the audition tape may not be authentic, there is a possibility it's real, since in the past a similar situation happened. Last year, an audition tape leaked of one of the Sand Snakes hinting at a fight scene, which eventually happened when Bronn and Jaime fought the three fighters in Season 5.

For more, head to Watchers on the Wall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...usaolp00000592
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 06-26-2015

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:30 AM 06-26-2015

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:27 PM 06-26-2015
They should make Arthur Dayne a black dude just to fuck up everyone's day
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:23 PM 06-26-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They should make Arthur Dayne a black dude just to **** up everyone's day
Use this guy

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:30 AM 06-27-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What iiiiiiiiiiiif the way the Valyrian's made their steel is with actual dragon blood?
I've been thinking about that... I think part of the process may involve tempering the steel in human blood or human heart's blood.

Whatever the secret was, the Valyrians took it with them. But it wouldn't shock me if the Nissa-Nissa sacrifice was similar... just a step up from the typical process.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:28 PM 06-29-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Oh, I absolutely hate Catelyn. She's worse than Cersei, in my opinion.
for what its worth she also plays a skeeze in the returned.

typecasting?
[Reply]
Hawk 05:32 PM 06-29-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Oh, I absolutely hate Catelyn. She's worse than Cersei, in my opinion.
Worse to read POV chapters of maybe, but Cersei's character is evil whereas Catelyn is just stupid. There's no way Catelyn is a worse person than Cersei.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:23 AM 07-01-2015

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:24 PM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Worse to read POV chapters of maybe, but Cersei's character is evil whereas Catelyn is just stupid. There's no way Catelyn is a worse person than Cersei.
I hate Cersei, but her POV chapters are at least entertaining to read because of the psychology angle.

Catelyn is just stupid. And boring.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:05 AM 07-02-2015
I'm on episode five this season and I'm having trouble staying awake.

Blech.
[Reply]
The Bunk 12:38 AM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Blech.
I almost gave up and quit watching at around that point. Glad I didn't. The last three episodes make up for it.
[Reply]
Sorter 11:50 AM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Blech.
I'm not sure if you've caught up to the scene in the spoilers, so exercise caution. I'd like to say that the season gets better and stays that way after this monstrosity:

Spoiler!

But
Originally Posted by :
bad pussy
knows no limits.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 335
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up