ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 1618
« First < 162223242526 2728293036761265261026 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 02:41 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Major Covid Vaccine Glitch Emerges: Most Europeans, Including Hospital Staff, Refuse To Take Ithttps://www.zerohedge.com/medical/ma...refuse-take-it
Step right up folks and get your dna altering vaccine. Hopefully, you won't turn into a chimera as they GMO are bodies then try to claim we're patented by these crazed Gate's scientists.
Hey look, this is what happens when you act on these crazy rumors from the sewers of the internet:

‘Conspiracy Theorist’ Pharmacist Who Ruined Hundreds of Moderna Doses Said He Believed COVID-19 Vaccine Could Change DNA: Police
ALBERTO LUPERONJan 4th, 2021, 7:33 pm 50

Motive is a big part of any criminal case, so it’s meaningful when police say they know why pharmacist Steven Brandenburg, 46, sabotaged hundreds of doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Cops described him as an “admitted conspiracy theorist,” according to a probable cause statement obtained by WISN. He said that he thought the vaccine was unsafe, and could change people’s DNA (they don’t).

The defendant allegedly brought up his ongoing divorce, and faced a lot of stress. Prosecutors also asserted that he brought a gun to work in two incidents before the sabotage incident.

This comes as his wife filed an affidavit described his concerns about society “crashing down.”

Brandenburg is the pharmacist who Grafton police previously said he left out about 570 doses of the vaccine at the Advocate Aurora Health Hospital a couple of days before Christmas. That goes a long way, since the vaccination is a 2-dose series. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, doses should be stored well below freezing temperature (-13°F and 5°F), but can be kept in a refrigerator for up to 30 days at 36°F and 46°F.

At first, Brandenburg allegedly tried to play this off as an accident, but he ended up admitting to doing this on purpose.

Online records viewed by Law&Crime shows that he has been in the middle of a divorce since June of 2020. His wife filed an affidavit on Dec. 30 describing his behavior in a Dec. 6 incident, according to the Associated Press. She claimed he dropped off a water purifier and two 30-day supplies of food at her home and that he said she was in denial about the world “crashing down.” In this account, he asserted that the government was going to execute cyberattacks and shut down the power grid. She alleged he was storing food and guns in rental units.

Brandenburg has bonded out of jail.

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pan...ge-dna-police/
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:50 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm healthy, Telework 100% and support President Trump, they may never let me have it. I'll need to find a way to get a passport...
Fucking Uncle Tom :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:23 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Hey look, this is what happens when you act on these crazy rumors from the sewers of the internet:

‘Conspiracy Theorist’ Pharmacist Who Ruined Hundreds of Moderna Doses Said He Believed COVID-19 Vaccine Could Change DNA: Police

Spoiler!
:-)

A pill counter!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:23 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Fucking Uncle Tom :-)
:-)

Well I am black!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:58 PM 01-07-2021
So, how many of our CP friends have been vaccinated? If so, any issues?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:29 AM 01-08-2021
After I took the first shot, my scrotum shriveled up and fell off. They said the second shot will take care of my Johnson. Also, they told me when I come back for the second shot, they will have my registration paperwork for joining the Republican party ready to sign. They said one possible side effect is my brain could shrivel up and quit working, In that case, I have to register with the Democrats. But they said the odds of that are pretty slim.

I'm all aflutter. :-)
[Reply]
DanT 04:57 AM 01-08-2021
I received my first shot of the Moderna vaccine on Saturday. I had very slight pain ( like 0.5 or 1 on a 0 to 10 scale ) at the injection site that began several hours after getting the shot and which disappeared the next day. No other issues. I signed up for the CDC's V-safe program, to answer questions about side effects. The surveys are very short and well designed. I am scheduled to get the 2nd and final shot on January 30, 28 days after the first. For the Pfizer vaccine, the interval between shots is only 21 days.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:34 AM 01-08-2021
Death of Florida doctor after receiving COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...el/6574414002/
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:29 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
I received my first shot of the Moderna vaccine on Saturday. I had very slight pain ( like 0.5 or 1 on a 0 to 10 scale ) at the injection site that began several hours after getting the shot and which disappeared the next day. No other issues. I signed up for the CDC's V-safe program, to answer questions about side effects. The surveys are very short and well designed. I am scheduled to get the 2nd and final shot on January 30, 28 days after the first. For the Pfizer vaccine, the interval between shots is only 21 days.
Cool. Now, after your second shot, have they told you what an antibody test would/should produce? IOW, after the 2-shot regiment is done will a test show you have antibodies?

I'm asking because some countries are accepting a positive antibody test "within the last 4 months" for entry. Four months is mush simpler to work with than "a negative PCR test within the last 3 or 4 days" like many of those same countries require otherwise.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:27 AM 01-08-2021
When my dad was getting his cancer treatment yesterday, I questioned his nurse about it. She said she had her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine last week. She said she had noticeable arm pain that she said was "noticeably worse than the flu shot; probably a 2 out of 10; just bad enough that you know that it's there...more of an annoying dull pain than anything" that lasted less than a day and then everything was back to normal. She said one of her co-workers who has had issues with vaccinations in the past also had arm pain, fatigue, and a headache which were all gone in 24 hours or so. She got it at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita. She said the whole process was actually very well organized. There were no long waits and they make you stay for 15 min afterward so they can monitor you.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:30 AM 01-08-2021
Cool. Now, after your second shot, have they told you what an antibody test would/should produce? IOW, after the 2-shot regiment is done will a test show you have antibodies?

I'm asking because some countries are accepting a positive antibody test "within the last 4 months" for entry. Four months is mush simpler to work with than "a negative PCR test within the last 3 or 4 days" like many of those same countries require otherwise.
Per the NEJM article on the Pfizer vaccine, antibody titers were equal to or greater than confirmed previous COVID infections.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:31 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:

Motive is a big part of any criminal case, so it’s meaningful when police say they know why pharmacist Steven Brandenburg, 46, sabotaged hundreds of doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Cops described him as an “admitted conspiracy theorist,” according to a probable cause statement obtained by WISN. He said that he thought the vaccine was unsafe, and could change people’s DNA (they don’t).

The defendant allegedly brought up his ongoing divorce, and faced a lot of stress. Prosecutors also asserted that he brought a gun to work in two incidents before the sabotage incident.

This comes as his wife filed an affidavit described his concerns about society “crashing down.”

Brandenburg is the pharmacist who Grafton police previously said he left out about 570 doses of the vaccine at the Advocate Aurora Health Hospital a couple of days before Christmas. That goes a long way, since the vaccination is a 2-dose series. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, doses should be stored well below freezing temperature (-13°F and 5°F), but can be kept in a refrigerator for up to 30 days at 36°F and 46°F.

At first, Brandenburg allegedly tried to play this off as an accident, but he ended up admitting to doing this on purpose.

Online records viewed by Law&Crime shows that he has been in the middle of a divorce since June of 2020. His wife filed an affidavit on Dec. 30 describing his behavior in a Dec. 6 incident, according to the Associated Press. She claimed he dropped off a water purifier and two 30-day supplies of food at her home and that he said she was in denial about the world “crashing down.” In this account, he asserted that the government was going to execute cyberattacks and shut down the power grid. She alleged he was storing food and guns in rental units.

Brandenburg has bonded out of jail.

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pan...ge-dna-police/
Probably the second most damaging person to enter the profession outside of KC's own Robert Courtney.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:39 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Per the NEJM article on the Pfizer vaccine, antibody titers were equal to or greater than confirmed previous COVID infections.
Thanks. It seems like going about travel armed with both having documentation showing that I've had both of the shots and a supporting positive antibody test (if that's what the shots will produce) could open up travel. Now, to actually get the shots...
[Reply]
DanT 07:45 AM 01-08-2021

According to the 2nd paragraph of the CDC's answer to a frequently asked question, it's possible.

Originally Posted by CDC:
After getting a COVID-19 vaccine, will I test positive for COVID-19 on a viral test?
No. Neither the recently authorized and recommended vaccines nor the other COVID-19 vaccines currently in clinical trials in the United States can cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.​

If your body develops an immune response—the goal of vaccination—there is a possibility you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus. Experts are currently looking at how COVID-19 vaccination may affect antibody testing results.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nes/facts.html

For Moderna's vaccine, I believe that various ways for testing for antibodies yield positive counts https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2032195, but I don't know much about which antibody tests are commonly used.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 AM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
According to the 2nd paragraph of the CDC's answer to a frequently asked question, it's possible.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nes/facts.html

For Moderna's vaccine, I believe that various ways for testing for antibodies yield positive counts https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2032195, but I don't know much about which antibody tests are commonly used.
Interesting Thank you.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 1618
« First < 162223242526 2728293036761265261026 > Last »
Up