ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 1618
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:39 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-)

He's like "meh"...not really worried about it...kinda of like all of the Governors not really worried about catching it either....SUCH urgency for safety from this lethal plague.

"Hey look...when this virus was designed...it was meant for minorities, elderly and the sick. It really did help thin the herd for us...and look at the billions we are getting. Win Win. We cant even be sued if it kills them...score!"

People are ****ing gullible...it's why infomercials work.

"My "type" isn't really at risk"...so lets shut the entire economy down for everyone else who's "type" isn't at risk. Makes logical sense...ban churches and buying Christmas cards...you know..."because".

They know it's a joke to 999 people out of a 1000...just want to see how far they can pu$h it....and use the media they own to continue the reprogramming...."just keep telling them that they are all probably going to die...they'll believe it...even as OUR actions say different. They'll ignore that....the sheep will never trust themselves"
This.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:52 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I will take it wearing a MAGA cap to piss off whiney leftists.

If Obama has a bad reaction and icky side effects will progs blame Trump?
That wouldn't make me upset at all. But if me and other lefties looking upset about somebody in a MAGA hat getting the "Trump vaccine" actually prompts conservatives to take it out of spite, that works too. Speaks volumes about how childish his base is, but I'm a consequentialist and people getting vaccinated is a good thing no matter what their politics are.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:25 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
That wouldn't make me upset at all. But if me and other lefties looking upset about somebody in a MAGA hat getting the "Trump vaccine" actually prompts conservatives to take it out of spite, that works too. Speaks volumes about how childish his base is, but I'm a consequentialist and people getting vaccinated is a good thing no matter what their politics are.
That was sort of sarcasm

In truth I'll get mine at the clinic we use and there will be liberals there, they are quit well off and dont mind paying for treatment that is better than the common walk in treatment joints at the grocery store.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:35 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
nope.
Oh, you'll take it, alright.

You Q-tards think you know everything, but you don't know shit.

Have you bothered looking up lately?

Haven't noticed the increase in contrails?
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:34 PM 12-17-2020
Nope. My immune system is just fine. Thanks.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:49 PM 12-17-2020
With a 99% survival rate for those under 70 only the people who live in fear should take it.
[Reply]
banyon 09:06 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
With a 99% survival rate for those under 70 only the people who live in fear should take it.
At a 1% death rate if we just allowed everyone to be infected that would equal 72 million dead (not even adjusting for the higher rate over 70)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 PM 12-17-2020
I live in fear of not being able to travel to awesome dive locations. Gimme the shot.
[Reply]
banyon 09:53 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
I will not be surprised if Trump after he is out of office finds some angle to start discouraging people from taking it. Something like "When I was in charge of the vaccine everything was good and safe, now that the Democrats got their hands on it, it's been tampered with!"
Okay we are halfway there... now Trump just had to watch this episode and this will probably come true:

Tucker Carlson looked to undermine confidence in vaccines on Thursday night on the nation's most-watched cable news show: "On the question of the corona vaccine, our leaders definitely are not pro-choice. Their view is do as you are told, donít complain." https://t.co/xJGQcqOsFX

— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) December 18, 2020

[Reply]
stevieray 10:01 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Okay we are halfway there...
No dude, only you are halfway there on your sociopathic witch hunt.

You guys repeatedly think you know the man inside and out, when in real time, you're propping yourself up in a virtual reality at his expense.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:05 PM 12-17-2020
I'm going to get it because I believe getting a vaccine exercises your immune system. I also eat food even after it has fallen on the ground too for the same reason.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:49 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I also eat food even after it has fallen on the ground too for the same reason.
30 second rule?
[Reply]
PackerinMo 08:59 PM 12-18-2020
Nope. I’ll suffocate myself to avoid taking it too.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:54 PM 12-18-2020
Nope. Not scared of a virus I have a 99.9 percent chance of surviving.
[Reply]
F150 10:31 AM 12-19-2020

�� General Perna doing the number one job of leadership— Take responsibility. At least we have a vaccine... Operation Warp Speed! #InItTogether #USMilitary https://t.co/L4EwSlkA9J

— HARRISFAULKNER (@HARRISFAULKNER) December 19, 2020

[Reply]
Page 20 of 1618
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Up