ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 1618
« First < 81415161718 1920212228681185181018 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:37 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I've signed up. Hoping to get it in the next month.
Bye, bye. Nice knowin' ya'. :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:08 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by :
Alaska health care worker suffers adverse reaction after COVID-19 vaccine

A health care worker in Alaska is doing "well" after suffering an adverse reaction minutes after receiving Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, officials said. The health care worker, who was identified as a middle-aged woman, had an allergic reaction that included flushing and shortness of breath within 10 minutes of receiving the first of Pfizer's two-dose jab on Tuesday.

She was still being observed in Bartlett Hospital's foyer at the time of the incident.

The woman, whose name is being withheld, suffered an anaphylactic reaction that required hospitalization and monitoring, and will not be receiving the second dose of the vaccine, officials said during a press briefing on Wednesday. She had no prior history of allergies and took a Benadryl to relieve the symptoms but it did not work.

Once she was admitted to Bartlett Hospital's emergency room, her symptoms resolved within moments of receiving epinephrine. She also received Pepcid and Benadryl via an intravenous drip, according to a press release. She is in stable condition and is scheduled to be released later Wednesday...
https://www.foxnews.com/health/alask...vid-19-vaccine
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:13 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If you have any fears or doubts whatsoever about taking the vaccine, please don't take it.

That means those of us who want to take the vaccine can move ahead of you in line.

Win - win.
Perfect. Works for me.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:14 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bye, bye. Nice knowin' ya'. :-)
Less waiting in line to post on CP pretty soon.
[Reply]
BDj23 04:17 PM 12-16-2020
I don't really want to, but I'll probably be forced to, to have any semblance of a normal life again.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:20 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I don't really want to, but I'll probably be forced to, to have any semblance of a normal life again.
Yup, don't get it twisted. I dont enjoy getting vaccinated or going to the doctors' office, but I think at this point you are either part of the solution for getting us back to normal, or you are part of the reason why we aren't.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:21 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Lockdowns and draconian mask mandates are no longer feasible.

Most of the high risk population will be vaccinated within the next few weeks and those who cannot will need to self-quarantine until they get the vaccine.
Donger lives in fear. Freedom to be afraid of a ďinvisible enemyĒ :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:33 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yup, don't get it twisted. I dont enjoy getting vaccinated or going to the doctors' office, but I think at this point you are either part of the solution for getting us back to normal, or you are part of the reason why we aren't.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:44 PM 12-16-2020
Why not? Who doesnít enjoy anaphylactic shock?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:46 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Same. I havenít seen my mother in almost a year. I was going to wait a year to see how it goes with the vaccine but I changed my mind. Iím going to do the vaccine when they call my number.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:51 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Why not? Who doesnít enjoy anaphylactic shock?

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:02 PM 12-16-2020
Anti vaxers need to avoid the shit forever!!!!

In bold great big type!!!!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:08 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Anti vaxers need to avoid the shit forever!!!!

In bold great big type!!!!

Try, just try, to think before you post. At least read for some comprehension.

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
... The anaphylaxis threatens a specific group of people with known allergies....

Originally Posted by :
She had no prior history of allergies and took a Benadryl to relieve the symptoms but it did not work.

[Reply]
eDave 05:09 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Stay in your basement, Otis. Quit being a pussy, you'll be fine.
Other than doing what I'm supposed to, I'm not careful at all.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:15 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Same. I havenít seen my mother in almost a year. I was going to wait a year to see how it goes with the vaccine but I changed my mind. Iím going to do the vaccine when they call my number.
do it

we will never see MIL

sucks
[Reply]
Page 18 of 1618
« First < 81415161718 1920212228681185181018 > Last »
Up