ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 1628
« First < 56106146152153154155156 1571581591601662062566561156 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Donger cares and something about I I I I
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I just turned him off. If I want to hear from someone who thought the Iraq War was going to bring democracy to the Middle East or ask what China wants the US to do I can always unblock him.
Love watching his heel turn at the end of an argument, when he knows he hasn't been persuasive.

As reliable as the rising sun.

'don't agree with everything I said? one can only presume you are a horrible person.'

As much fueled by his need to lash out over his disappointment that another episode of Donger-go-round is winding down as anything substantive.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:50 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Love watching his heel turn at the end of an argument, when he knows he hasn't been persuasive.

As reliable as the rising sun.

'don't agree with everything I said? one can only presume you are a horrible person.'
It's always all about you isn't it? I I I I could just use IV
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:39 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Love watching his heel turn at the end of an argument, when he knows he hasn't been persuasive.

As reliable as the rising sun.

'don't agree with everything I said? one can only presume you are a horrible person.'

As much fueled by his need to lash out over his disappointment that another episode of Donger-go-round is winding down as anything substantive.

The worst part about people like that is they never take responsibility. He'll claim he never was for lockouts 10 years from now.
[Reply]
Donger 08:01 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Love watching his heel turn at the end of an argument, when he knows he hasn't been persuasive.

As reliable as the rising sun.

'don't agree with everything I said? one can only presume you are a horrible person.'

As much fueled by his need to lash out over his disappointment that another episode of Donger-go-round is winding down as anything substantive.
I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I'm pointing out the obvious selfishness that this thing has shown exists in some people.
[Reply]
Donger 08:02 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The worst part about people like that is they never take responsibility. He'll claim he never was for lockouts 10 years from now.
Wrong again. I absolutely was for mitigation efforts.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:03 AM 04-20-2021
NH is about to pass a law, protecting people who don't want to take these vaccines.
It was prevent schools, childcare and even employers from requiring them.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:40 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I'm pointing out the obvious selfishness that this thing has shown exists in some people.
Ahhh, if you can't convince them, have a couple cubes o' schadenfreude with your coffee:

Ted Nugent—the right-wing singer who’s spent the past year boring on about his ridiculous coronavirus and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories—has announced that he’s fallen badly sick with COVID-19. Since the pandemic began last year, Nugent has described it as a “scam,” ridiculed mask-wearers as “sheep,” and proudly announced that he would never take a coronavirus vaccine. But he changed his tune in a Facebook live on Monday when he complained to viewers: “I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. Just a clusterfuck. I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ted-nu...a=twitter_page
[Reply]
Donger 08:41 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ahhh, if you can't convince them, have a couple cubes o' schadenfreude with your coffee:

Ted Nugent—the right-wing singer who’s spent the past year boring on about his ridiculous coronavirus and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories—has announced that he’s fallen badly sick with COVID-19. Since the pandemic began last year, Nugent has described it as a “scam,” ridiculed mask-wearers as “sheep,” and proudly announced that he would never take a coronavirus vaccine. But he changed his tune in a Facebook live on Monday when he complained to viewers: “I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. Just a cluster****. I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ted-nu...a=twitter_page
That's a shame but it is what it is...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:42 AM 04-20-2021
So I had a friend who was sick with Covid, mild case a few months ago. He was going to get the vaccine but his doctor told him to wait. Wait 12 months, no rush.

And all his family and friends told him his doctor was wrong or crazy.

So he called the CDC. I have no idea how he got through but a scientist there eventually took his call after a woman patched him through after he had been calling around there for a few hours.

The scientist needed assurances he wasn't in the media and then he asked his question.

"Should I get the vaccine?" my friend asked.

The scientist said, "I would never tell you to not get the vaccine. If you get the shot it will give us more data. More data is good."

My friend is now not getting the vaccine.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:43 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ahhh, if you can't convince them, have a couple cubes o' schadenfreude with your coffee:

Ted Nugent—the right-wing singer who’s spent the past year boring on about his ridiculous coronavirus and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories—has announced that he’s fallen badly sick with COVID-19. Since the pandemic began last year, Nugent has described it as a “scam,” ridiculed mask-wearers as “sheep,” and proudly announced that he would never take a coronavirus vaccine. But he changed his tune in a Facebook live on Monday when he complained to viewers: “I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. Just a cluster****. I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ted-nu...a=twitter_page
Assuming he gets better, he'll say it was no big deal.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:43 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's a shame but it is what it is...
I only reserve my enjoyment for assclowns like him with a megaphone. Least he isn't dead unlike some people who likely took his advice and now are in fact dead.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:54 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ahhh, if you can't convince them, have a couple cubes o' schadenfreude with your coffee:

T
It's a false narrative; one a collectivist makes. If you folks are vaccinated then what are you worried about? This tells me people who make the "selfish" accusation have little faith these vaccines work.

When a third booster shot being required comes right from the horse's mouth, you know they're admitting it's lack of efficacy too.

Don't anyone give me the argument it creates herd immunity because we've been reaching it, later unfortunately due to lockdowns, before enough vaccines have been given to achieve it. SD peaked in November and already reached herd immunity a month or so ago. John Hopkins doctor said we'd reach it by April before enough vaccines are given to allegedly do the same. And John Hopkins is in the thick of pushing globalism too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:57 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So I had a friend who was sick with Covid, mild case a few months ago. He was going to get the vaccine but his doctor told him to wait. Wait 12 months, no rush.

And all his family and friends told him his doctor was wrong or crazy.

So he called the CDC. I have no idea how he got through but a scientist there eventually took his call after a woman patched him through after he had been calling around there for a few hours.

The scientist needed assurances he wasn't in the media and then he asked his question.

"Should I get the vaccine?" my friend asked.

The scientist said, "I would never tell you to not get the vaccine. If you get the shot it will give us more data. More data is good."

My friend is now not getting the vaccine.
He should have stuck with the "no rush" advice. He succumbed to being a lab rat so scientists could get more data. What a fool!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:57 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You sound like a TDS would be patient.
He sounds more like a communist to me. The group is all, but the individual is nothing.
No wonder he likes pre-emptive wars and invading countries.
[Reply]
Fish 09:02 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So I had a friend who was sick with Covid, mild case a few months ago. He was going to get the vaccine but his doctor told him to wait. Wait 12 months, no rush.

And all his family and friends told him his doctor was wrong or crazy.

So he called the CDC. I have no idea how he got through but a scientist there eventually took his call after a woman patched him through after he had been calling around there for a few hours.

The scientist needed assurances he wasn't in the media and then he asked his question.

"Should I get the vaccine?" my friend asked.

The scientist said, "I would never tell you to not get the vaccine. If you get the shot it will give us more data. More data is good."

My friend is now not getting the vaccine.
Yeah, that happened. LOL. Sure...

/and then everyone clapped!
[Reply]
Page 156 of 1628
« First < 56106146152153154155156 1571581591601662062566561156 > Last »
Up