ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 1622
« First < 1666106112113114115116 1171181191201261662166161116 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:43 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
She is a Professor of Medicine openly showing her thought process on expected time of immunity from vaccines and natural infection.

She uses data from prior vaccines, related coronaviruses, and current studies on tcells and B cells 8 months later to work this out.

She thinks 10+ years but even if you think she's wrong I think she's closer than some guy on a message board "maybe 4 months" based on hunches.
Yes, many people don't appreciate or comprehend the amount of work by some of our worlds brightest and most educated minds have put into developing these products so rapidly.

You have some fat old heapher that spends her entire life on a message board, except when she rides her electric cart at Walmart to restock her ding dongs, spreading conspiracy theories derived from fellow lunatics of the same persuasion.
[Reply]
F150 07:10 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yes, many people don't appreciate or comprehend the amount of work by some of our worlds brightest and most educated minds have put into developing these products so rapidly.

You have some fat old heapher that spends her entire life on a message board, except when she rides her electric cart at Walmart to restock her ding dongs, spreading conspiracy theories derived from fellow lunatics of the same persuasion.
times 10
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:53 AM 04-04-2021
Friend of mine got the vaccine...then promptly came down with C19 two weeks later....

So by all means...give away your freedoms for a digital vaccine passport.

Once they get a digital passport in place...there will a never ending stream of new requirements attached to it....if you dont comply, you no longer get to socially exist.

Its a human control agenda hidden in a fear-wrapped Covid container....using the media as their salesmen.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:30 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Friend of mine got the vaccine...then promptly came down with C19 two weeks later....

Once they get a digital passport in place...there will a never ending stream of new requirements attached to it....if you dont comply, you no longer get to socially exist.

Its a human control agenda hidden in a fear-wrapped Covid container....using the media as their salesmen.
:-):-):-):-)

Let me guess, you carry around an Iphone all day though.
[Reply]
Donger 12:43 PM 04-04-2021

Tel me more about this "digital vaccine passport."
[Reply]
Monticore 12:59 PM 04-04-2021

You make BEP look sane.
[Reply]
eDave 01:39 PM 04-04-2021

BFD.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:49 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
:-):-):-):-)

Let me guess, you carry around an Iphone all day though.
Is this your version of an argument? It's pathetic and childlike. Are you vegan as well?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:50 PM 04-04-2021

This is unbelievably obvious
[Reply]
eDave 01:55 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Is this your version of an argument? It's pathetic and childlike. Are you vegan as well?
You (a guy who likes to think he knows what we don't) don't have no clue who you are talking to with Hemi. lol

Hemi eats vegans, with a side of red meat that he shot, killed, cleaned, carved up, and cooked himself. It's another hit on your credibility towards knowing things we don't.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:01 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You (a guy who like to think he knows what we don't) have no clue who you are talking to with Hemi. lol

Hemi eats vegans, with a side of red meat that he shot, killed, and cleaned, and carved up himself. It's another hit on your credibility towards knowing things we don't.
Sounds pretty vegan to me. Flawed logic, propaganda, emotion. Obviouss similarities. That exact flawed reasoning is all over Twitter in fact. Well programmed. Reasoning on par with banyon failure trying to soften Ilhan Omar, Donger obsessing over pee pee tape, or Donger saying it's ok to call brown people towel heads. Well programmed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:48 PM 04-04-2021
The return of the Nazis!

We've all seen friends posting their #COVID19 vaccination cards on social media. If you make or buy a fake one to misrepresent your vaccination status, you endanger other people and may also be breaking the law. Learn more: https://t.co/AAZWyW64fi pic.twitter.com/jVVZbpP0We

— FBI Minneapolis (@FBIMinneapolis) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:54 PM 04-04-2021
Lmao it's just Conspiracy theory!!!
[Reply]
eDave 02:57 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Sounds pretty vegan to me. Flawed logic, propaganda, emotion. Obviouss similarities. That exact flawed reasoning is all over Twitter in fact. Well programmed. Reasoning on par with banyon failure trying to soften Ilhan Omar, Donger obsessing over pee pee tape, or Donger saying it's ok to call brown people towel heads. Well programmed.
Vegetarians are more likely to be female, to be of higher social class, and to have attained higher academic or vocational qualifications. You sound mad about that. I would further note that Hemi is not a female.

Higher IQ's in childhood are associated with an increased likelihood of being a vegetarian as an adult.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:04 PM 04-04-2021
Staples and Office Max offering free lamination and copies of your completed vax card.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 1622
« First < 1666106112113114115116 1171181191201261662166161116 > Last »
Up