ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1004 of 1618
« First < 450490495499410001001100210031004 10051006100710081014105411041504 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 09:02 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/stat...469404164?s=20

And yes...that's exactly what the gov't is doing.

What's your explanation for the exemptions, btw? Since you apparently buy the fiction that this is about public health.
He didn't say this:

despite its chief medical advisor admitting that it doesn't make sense for those with natural immunity

He said he doesn't have a good answer on that.

No, the government isn't doing that. There is no vaccine mandate for private businesses with 100 employees or me.

Exemptions such as congress? Well, Biden is the leader of the EB, not the LB. I haven't heard of any of the other exemptions you mentioned.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:04 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
[INDENT]Reports of Injuries, Deaths After COVID Vaccines Hit New Highs...


These complaints are supposed to be investigated and are not which is malfeasance and negligent.
These dipshits just can't seem to understand this concept.

There was a study which showed that it only takes approx 6 weeks of propagandizing to fully brainwash someone, to the point that they lose all ability to see reason.

That's one study that I believe in 100%.
[Reply]
Donger 09:04 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
In addition, the CDC made changes in the definition of vaccine.

The CDC revised its definition for vaccine and vaccination on its website, downgrading the definition of “vaccine” from a product that produces immunity to a preparation for protection. The agency said the new definition is “more transparent” and can’t be misinterpreted.
Sure, a lot of people were ignorant and didn't realize what immunity means. You were one of them, IIRC.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:04 AM 09-13-2021
Should there be a thread for BEPs word of the day.

Today's word is impugn.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:17 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Should there be a thread for BEPs word of the day.

Today's word is impugn.
Says the guy who didn't allow the Pledge in his classroom, because 3rd graders didn't know its meaning.
So which is it, not being able to use a common word like "niece" to knowing a less commonly-used word?

I sense jealousy amidst the mass deflection tho. Still can't articulate and argument and still has nuthin'.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:21 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
He didn't say this:

despite its chief medical advisor admitting that it doesn't make sense for those with natural immunity

He said he doesn't have a good answer on that.

No, the government isn't doing that. There is no vaccine mandate for private businesses with 100 employees or me.

Exemptions such as congress? Well, Biden is the leader of the EB, not the LB. I haven't heard of any of the other exemptions you mentioned.
I hope you realize how pathetic your entire schtick is. You clearly care more about "winning" a stupid internet argument than promoting truth. One disingenuous spin after another.


Let's put Fauci's comment in context, using maybe a shred of common sense this time:

He was asked why people who had Covid already are being required to vaccinate, even though they’re likely more protected than vaccinated people.

His response was:
“That’s a really good point…I don’t really have a firm answer for you on that.”

Now anyone using a shred of common sense would conclude that he's agreeing with that sentiment, and that the reason he has no answer for it is because there is no rational answer. He doesn't want to make himself sound like an idiot by spitting out something that makes no sense.

And yes, those exemptions are real. You haven't heard of them because you likely only follow MSM.

So you think it's okay to force it upon a large percentage of the workforce, as long as it's not 100% of the nation? My, what a great point you make. And I'm guessing you think that's where it will end as well?
[Reply]
Donger 09:25 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I hope you realize how pathetic your entire schtick is. You clearly care more about "winning" a stupid internet argument than promoting truth. One disingenuous spin after another.


Let's put Fauci's comment in context, using maybe a shred of common sense this time:

He was asked why people who had Covid already are being required to vaccinate, even though they’re likely more protected than vaccinated people.

His response was:
“That’s a really good point…I don’t really have a firm answer for you on that.”

Now anyone using a shred of common sense would conclude that he's agreeing with that sentiment, and that the reason he has no answer for it is because there is no rational answer. He doesn't want to make himself sound like an idiot by spitting out something that makes no sense.

And yes, those exemptions are real. You haven't heard of them because you likely only follow MSM.

So you think it's okay to force it upon a large percentage of the workforce, as long as it's not 100% of the nation? My, what a great point you make. And I'm guessing you think that's where it will end as well?
This is what happens when people like you don't do a little digging before sounding off:

FAUCI: You know, that's a really good point, Sanjay. I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response.

The one thing that paper from Israel didn't tell you is whether or not as high as the protection is with natural infection, what's the durability compared to the durability of a vaccine? So it is conceivable that you got infected, you're protected, but you may not be protected for an indefinite period of time.

So, I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously, because you very appropriately pointed out, it is an issue, and there could be an argument for saying what you said.


Now, do you acknowledge that vaccines are not mandated for private businesses with 100 employees or more?

Great, let's see your evidence that others you listed are exempt. You made the claim. Prove it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:25 AM 09-13-2021
I've already heard of this before and it matches what my next door neighbor who is a VA hospital pharmacist said is also true...that it's about money, money, money that hospitals are getting with administrative corruption going on.
The Covid Lie Grows Like Pinocchio’s Nose

She says that what are called “breakthrough cases” and Delta variant cases are affecting mainly the vaccinated and are in fact adverse reactions to the vaccinations. She says hospitals and hospital doctors will not acknowledge the fact of adverse reactions and report adverse reactions to the vaccine as new Covid cases. The more Covid cases and Covid deaths, the more money the hospital makes, so reporting adverse vaccine reactions as new Covid cases is the way hospitals are maximizing their profits. Obviously, a hospital doctor who disagrees is out of a job. In other words, the truth about Covid and the vaccine is too costly to the hospital to be acknowledged.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/...nocchios-nose/

[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:27 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Says the guy who didn't allow the Pledge in his classroom, because 3rd graders didn't know its meaning.
So which is it, not being able to use a common word like "niece" to knowing a less commonly-used word?

I sense jealousy amidst the mass deflection tho. Still can't articulate and argument and still has nuthin'.
You still can't get that pledge story right but good try.

You know, once my brother told me his uncle has a nephew who said BEP is a crazy lady.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:29 AM 09-13-2021
Also that same nurse WB in my previous link also said:
The nurse says that the only treatment the hospital gives Covid patients is Remdesivir and puts patients on ventilators. Remdesivir has serious adverse effects of its own, and ventilators are a known killer of Covid patients. ...

Asked about Ivermectin, hospitals refuse to use it even if a doctor prescribes it for a patient. As I reported, at another hospital a wife had to get a court order that the hospital had to give the dying husband treatment with Ivermectin. But the hospital dragged its feet, and apparently Big Pharma got to the judge and he withdrew his order. The patient has likely been murdered by the refusal of treatment with Ivermectin. For hospitals, it is Big Pharma protocol over life.

If you recall, Remdesivir is the drug Fauci is financially invested in. I also believe the Chinese share the patent on it. And Big Pharma only wants their vaccines for the solution.

This is murder for money. This is no different than Nazi doctors in the 1930s where medicine was tied-up with the state.
[Reply]
Donger 09:29 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I've already heard of this before and it matches what my next door neighbor who is a VA hospital pharmacist said is also true...that it's about money, money, money that hospitals are getting with administrative corruption going on.

She says that what are called “breakthrough cases” are affecting mainly the vaccinated
Errrr, yeah, that's why they are called breakthrough cases. Great scoop.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:31 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You still can't get that pledge story right but good try.
Just doing what your doing. Like I said, turnaround is fair play.

Originally Posted by :
You know, once my brother told me his uncle has a nephew who said BEP is a crazy lady.
False equivalence and a strawman are logical fallacies. Still has nuthin'! No critical thinking. No logic. Only attacks on the messenger.

As if live reporting from the ground by a staffed person who was vaccinated contracting covid along with their co-workers is something that is invalid. EPIC FAIL in logic.

Oh btw, my neighbor, a hospital pharmacist, has reported some of the same things, based on his own first hand knowledge of the situation.
[Reply]
Fish 09:49 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
and ventilators are a known killer of Covid patients. ...
:-)


Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
apparently Big Pharma got to the judge and he withdrew his order. The patient has likely been murdered by the refusal of treatment with Ivermectin.

This is murder for money.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:51 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
This is what happens when people like you don't do a little digging before sounding off:

FAUCI: You know, that's a really good point, Sanjay. I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response.

The one thing that paper from Israel didn't tell you is whether or not as high as the protection is with natural infection, what's the durability compared to the durability of a vaccine? So it is conceivable that you got infected, you're protected, but you may not be protected for an indefinite period of time.

So, I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously, because you very appropriately pointed out, it is an issue, and there could be an argument for saying what you said.


Now, do you acknowledge that vaccines are not mandated for private businesses with 100 employees or more?

Great, let's see your evidence that others you listed are exempt. You made the claim. Prove it.
So, "Yes, there may be truth to what you say--we don't know the full extent yet--but we're still going to force inoculation anyway."

Doesn't it make sense that the answer is always that they need to investigate everything more EXCEPT the fucking experimental jab?

You're telling me that they're not working on a mandate for private businesses?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:53 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Oh btw, my neighbor, a hospital pharmacist, has reported some of the same things, based on his own first hand knowledge of the situation.
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
What in the actual fuck is this shit? Are you sure there wasn't a neighbor involved or a babysitter or something?
Ha! I knew there was a neighbor involved.
[Reply]
Page 1004 of 1618
« First < 450490495499410001001100210031004 10051006100710081014105411041504 > Last »
Up