Page 733 of 934
« First < 233633683723729730731732733 734735736737743783833 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
eDave 06:05 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
It's funny how the naysayers in this thread choose to ignore and not address stuff like this. I'm considering selling out of all of my other positions and going all in next significant dip.
Be a man and mortgage your home, fill your CC's and max out your lendability.

Let us know when you are done. Or shut the fuck up with this cocky "I'm better than you at this" attitude. Do it or fuck off with your shit.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:52 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Be a man an mortgage your home, fill your CC's and max out your lendability.

Let us know when you are done. Or shut the **** up with this cocky "I'm better than you at this" attitude. Do it or **** off with your shit.
Wtf?

Go fuck yourself you effeminate bundle of sticks.
[Reply]
eDave 06:55 AM 08-06-2021
Wtf?

Put it all in, fug. Or shut the fuck up. All talk, with small numbers.

I learned a long time ago with Blackjack. Get your money out there when you can our shut the fuck up and go to the lounge and talk to the prost's. They are probably cheaper.

I got $50K with your name on it if you'll do me a little favor. I want you to kill me. For real.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:58 AM 08-06-2021
Wtf?

Markets are manipulated all the time.

It’s hard to imagine the hedge funds will have to cover their positions by liquidating billions of dollars of other stocks. It’s unlikely to happen at the magnitude everyone thinks. You realize there’s no absolutes here and the “wrong” thing happens all the time in the stock market.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:08 AM 08-06-2021
I'm in pretty deep on AMC, I don't think we'll see the prices that people are posting but I can see it going to 1k pretty easily. Like the video says Citadel doesn't have enough money to cover their asses on this so something has to be done. There is all kinds of stuff going on in the government to figure this out. One of my buddies keeps telling me to go all in on it and I basically said what edave did. Take out a second mortgage, do everything you can if you really believe this. I am in more then I feel comfortable with but it's not going to bankrupt me or anything like that if it doesn't.
[Reply]
eDave 07:10 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I'm in pretty deep on AMC, I don't think we'll see the prices that people are posting but I can see it going to 1k pretty easily. Like the video says Citadel doesn't have enough money to cover their asses on this so something has to be done. There is all kinds of stuff going on in the government to figure this out. One of my buddies keeps telling me to go all in on it and I basically said what edave did. Take out a second mortgage, do everything you can if you really believe this. I am in more then I feel comfortable with but it's not going to bankrupt me or anything like that if it doesn't.
They can move this sideways all fucking day and all fucking night and all fucking week and all fucking month and all fucking year and for fucking decades.

They can and will because they are allowed to. Fantasy Land is just that.

So throw everything you got into it. Show us your balls.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:18 AM 08-06-2021
Do you guys not realize that most of the reason you catch so much shit for AMC in this thread is that you come off as the annoying friend who wants to invite everyone over for a Cutco party? If you're confident in your choice, great. I'm more than skeptical, but best of luck to you.

Just stop trying to convince everyone else to join your MLM, get rich quick, pyramid scheme.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:22 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
That’s all great if it actually happened. But you realize they’ve been let off the hook for similar practices before (many times) because market stability is more important.

Some of you need a history lesson.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:32 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Markets are manipulated all the time.

It’s hard to imagine the hedge funds will have to cover their positions by liquidating billions of dollars of other stocks. It’s unlikely to happen at the magnitude everyone thinks. You realize there’s no absolutes here and the “wrong” thing happens all the time in the stock market.
Not at this scale.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:39 AM 08-06-2021
Not at this scale.
Sure, which is why they won’t be expected to buy back all these shares.

MARKET STABILITY WINS
[Reply]
eDave 07:41 AM 08-06-2021

MARKET STABILITY WINS
You are goddamned fucking right it does. You, me, and certainly MTG are losers in the grand scheme. Make what you can. Live the dream when you can. Not now when you think you might. This shit is stupid.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:50 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are goddamned fucking right it does. You, me, and certainly MTG are losers in the grand scheme. Make what you can. Live the dream when you can. Not now when you think you might. This shit is stupid.
I’m just asking you to be honest with the system you’re using. Nothing is absolute and never has been in the stock market. It’s also not always fair or rationale.

I think they will cut a deal to limit their losses. Only having to buy back a fraction of these shares at some point. That point could be a long ways off.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:54 AM 08-06-2021

MARKET STABILITY WINS
I have argued since the beginning the government will step in and bail them out, it won't be allowed to go up as high as it should. But it's still going to squeeze high enough to create a massive transfer of wealth...Citadel and the scum like them aren't getting out of this unscathed.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:56 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Do you guys not realize that most of the reason you catch so much shit for AMC in this thread is that you come off as the annoying friend who wants to invite everyone over for a Cutco party? If you're confident in your choice, great. I'm more than skeptical, but best of luck to you.

Just stop trying to convince everyone else to join your MLM, get rich quick, pyramid scheme.
I have some great opportunities with Amway if you'd like to hear about them.
[Reply]
eDave 07:56 AM 08-06-2021
I have argued since the beginning the government will step in and bail them out, it won't be allowed to go up as high as it should. But it's still going to squeeze high enough to create a massive transfer of wealth...Citadel and the scum like them aren't getting out of this unscathed.
How much of your trading account to you have wrapped up in AMC? Not all of it? Shut the fuck up, dude. Roll it all you cocky bitch.
[Reply]
Page 733 of 934
« First < 233633683723729730731732733 734735736737743783833 > Last »
Up