ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 68
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Hall of Classics>oh come on, we barely got started mods
the Talking Can 12:53 PM 08-13-2013
I just found Maverick91579's account on xtube, a porn site where he's been a member for 7 years...(no joke)


and now you pull the plug...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 08:06 PM 08-13-2013
Holy shit!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:09 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I disagree. He took a beating and stood strong. Problem was he didn't know what people are capable of here.
It was funny at first but then it got real.
Man I tried to warn him nicely and then rudely but he wouldn't listen.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:10 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
there is a very specific personality of those who come here destined to melt down....

a certain earnestness, and insincere politeness is usually the first clue...then they pretend to be 'shocked, shocked' by the behavior here while at the same time posting more and more obsessively


then something snaps, and you can see the death drive...they're going out in the most flailing, humiliating, drawn out way imaginable...no white towel, ever

they are just begging for the end at that point - so they can perform their martyr routine, piece together the small remaining shards of their dignity and find a new board to begin it all again
dead nuts.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GoChargers 08:13 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
there is a very specific personality of those who come here destined to melt down....

a certain earnestness, and insincere politeness is usually the first clue...then they pretend to be 'shocked, shocked' by the behavior here while at the same time posting more and more obsessively


then something snaps, and you can see the death drive...they're going out in the most flailing, humiliating, drawn out way imaginable...no white towel, ever

they are just begging for the end at that point - so they can perform their martyr routine, piece together the small remaining shards of their dignity and find a new board to begin it all again
Well said, and perfectly sums up the delusional Niner trolls on here.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:14 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
For the record, there are dumb young bastards in every branch, but in my experience, the Army is the Super Bowl for dumb ass young dudes,


Sue me.
I'd say the same for the Navy.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:14 PM 08-13-2013
Now this is some quality self-destruction
[Reply]
Bwana 08:15 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Bringing the daughter into it was below the belt. No way should someones kids be brought into the crap on here.
As stated, if not for the "bring it on" attitude by the 9er, it would have been a ban. In 99% of the cases it would have been vacation time and I let about anything fly around here.

I think he got in over his head and didn't really know what to do other than hold his ground. I could see where it was going, but sometimes the best thing to do is sit back and watch the house burn down. Hopefully he is a wiser poster in the future.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:15 PM 08-13-2013
Is there really any doubt that he will be back though? Not in my mind. People like this always come back over and over.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:16 PM 08-13-2013
Jesus...

I go to work, it's a beautiful day, I have fun, enjoy myself and I am filled with positive, happy thoughts that everything is alright in the world.

And then I come home to find a fucking scorched earth.


[Reply]
RunKC 08:16 PM 08-13-2013
This thread HAS to go in the CP HOF. It just has to.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Is there really any doubt that he will be back though? Not in my mind. People like this always come back over and over.
As soon as Alex Smith has a decent game, he'll blow back in like a stinky shit-covered tumbleweed.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:17 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB):
As soon as Alex Smith has a decent game, he'll blow back in like a stinky shit-covered tumbleweed.
Sounds all too familiar.
[Reply]
GoChargers 08:18 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Is there really any doubt that he will be back though? Not in my mind. People like this always come back over and over.
He doesn't strike me as someone who could create a mult and not get found out immediately.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:18 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by McFly:
I'd say the same for the Navy.
Lol. Lots of similarities for all branches.

But for some reason, army guys take the cake.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:19 PM 08-13-2013
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This thread HAS to go in the CP HOF. It just has to.
FUCK YOU





:-)
[Reply]
Page 41 of 68
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up