ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Hall of Classics>Slayer isn't being abused enough.
ENDelt260 05:25 PM 04-03-2004
[Reply]
LVNHACK 12:17 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by grandllama:
BTW, I think this is my finest work. I call it "Hack's Bitch"

:-) :-) :-) ..................The more I look at it the funnier it is.............
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:17 AM 04-05-2004
Jenson and SD are working on a sequel with Wesley Snipes:

To Austin Kyle, Thanks for Everything, Ru Paul.
Attached: gojenson.jpg (41.1 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 12:18 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
Damn gl that's just wrong as hell............In so many ways........ :-)
But did you get a chuckle out of it? I was laughing so hard when I was doing it I couldn't get my lines straight :-)...

On the serious side, I love Bloodhounds... them and Labs are my fav's when it comes to the K9 breed...
[Reply]
grandllama 12:19 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Jenson and SD are working on a sequel with Wesley Snipes:

To Austin Kyle, Thanks for Everything, Ru Paul.
Me Likey :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 12:20 AM 04-05-2004
But did you get a chuckle out of it? I was laughing so hard when I was doing it I couldn't get my lines straight :-)...

On the serious side, I love Bloodhounds... them and Labs are my fav's when it comes to the K9 breed...

Yeah she's really growing on the family. Although she'e hard as hell to take care of. We're already looking to get our second one next year.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 12:22 AM 04-05-2004

Yeah I got a laugh......But if she was that ugly I'd make her walk backwards......
[Reply]
alanm 12:27 AM 04-05-2004
or this one?
I never have heard the story of how Slayer lost the rights to his signature and avy. I just assumed he lost a bet. But I gotta admit every time I see this picture it just cracks me up.:-):-)
Attached: 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB) 
[Reply]
LVNHACK 12:29 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by alanm:
I never have heard the story of how Slayer lost the rights to his signature and avy. I just assumed he lost a bet. But I gotta admit every time I see this picture it just cracks me up.:-):-)

IIRC...........He made a bet with B/C & Dr.Nick about being able to grow a mustache by a certain time and lost the bet...........
[Reply]
alanm 12:38 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
IIRC...........He made a bet with B/C & Dr.Nick about being able to grow a mustache by a certain time and lost the bet...........
I had a full mustache by the time I was 13. But then I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Bravarian German. Or Low German in the old country. I guess they were the hillbillys.
[Reply]
grandllama 01:16 AM 04-05-2004
Last one for tonight....
Attached: someonefart.jpg (24.9 KB) 
[Reply]
stumppy 01:21 AM 04-05-2004
Nice work gl, you earned your pay for the week.

By the way, nice pic on moblog.
My compliments:-)
[Reply]
grandllama 01:23 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Nice work gl, you earned your pay for the week.

By the way, nice pic on moblog.
My compliments:-)
Thanks... and I'll pass along the compliments to Ms. Llama... she's so pissed at some of the comments she got on Moblog that she swears she's never taking her clothes off again... and she doesn't read CP so she doesn't believe me when I tell her Phob's, Zach, and You all gave her :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 06:57 PM 04-15-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
whoa, whoa, whoa... what? I missed your pics on mobog.

WTF is mobog..........
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:05 PM 04-15-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
www.mobog.com

Don't visit at work. contains nudity

it's a website where people take pictures w/ their cameraphone, e-mail them to the site, and they get posted right away.

Dude..............They don't give us the internet at work..............I wonder why............:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:37 PM 04-15-2004
I don't recall seeing anything posted by granllama....

I see texarcana.....same name as here?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up