ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Stinger 05:12 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Anybody ever heard of integrity or respect for others?
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yeah, I've heard of it.
Very next post

Be quiet, slut.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) (oh man my side hurts from laughing at this thread)
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:13 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine for 5 pages about NOTHING!?
It is only one page for some of us. :-)
[Reply]
penchief 05:16 PM 07-15-2005
Pen, my god, it's not like you posted a thread about something personally important, like losing a family member or something. If you had, I could understand your position.

But, f*ck me, let it go.
Donger, I'm not personally offended. I have repeatedly stated that this particular case is insignificant. But, even you have to agree that there is a principle involved. If you are going to change somebody else's words you should assign your own name to that change. Whomever changed the title of my thread changed the intent of my thread. They did not attribute that change to themsleves. They misled others who might view that thread to believe that the title of that thread was my intent, even though it was the opposite of my intent.....and more importantly, it was the intent of the person who changed the title.

So, while the topic is insignificant the behavior is not. Especially coming from a moderator. Moderators are supposed to moderate, not insinuate.
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:17 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
It is only one page for some of us. :-)
Well shit! I had to read through 5 friggin pages! :-)

This thread needs to take on a new direction (aka needs hijacked) so ...

Sisters Mary Catherine, Maria Theresa, Katherine Marie, Rose Frances, and Novice Mary Kathleen left the Convent on a trip to St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City and were sight-seeing on a Tuesday in July. It was hot and humid in town and their traditional garb was making them so uncomfortable. They decided to stop in at Patty McGuire's Pub for a cold soft drink. Patty had recently added some special legs to his barstools which were the talk of the fashionable eastside neighborhood. All 5 Nuns sat up at the bar and were enjoying their Cokes when Monsignor Riley entered the bar through the front door with Father McGinty for a cold drink when they were shocked and almost fainted at what they saw.

[Reply]
4th and Long 05:18 PM 07-15-2005
Donger, I'm not personally offended. I have repeatedly stated that this particular case is insignificant. But, even you have to agree that there is a principle involved. If you are going to change somebody else's words you should assign your own name to that change. Whomever changed the title of my thread changed the intent of my thread. They did not attribute that change to themsleves. They misled others who might view that thread to believe that the title of that thread was my intent, even though it was the opposite of my intent.....and more importantly, it was the intent of the person who changed the title.

So, while the topic is insignificant the behavior is not. Especially coming from a moderator. Moderators are supposed to moderate, not insinuate.
Here's your first lesson of the day.

When posting on this board, nothing is sacred!

Welcome to Chiefs Planet. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 07-15-2005
Why do you have posts per page set so low? I have mine set to max.
[Reply]
Donger 05:19 PM 07-15-2005

Yeah. Pen, you are simply taking this way too seriously.

That's all.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:19 PM 07-15-2005

This thread needs to take on a new direction (aka needs hijacked) so ...

Sisters Mary Catherine, Maria Theresa, Katherine Marie, Rose Frances, and Novice Mary Kathleen left the Convent on a trip to St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City and were sight-seeing on a Tuesday in July. It was hot and humid in town and their traditional garb was making them so uncomfortable. They decided to stop in at Patty McGuire's Pub for a cold soft drink. Patty had recently added some special legs to his barstools which were the talk of the fashionable eastside neighborhood. All 5 Nuns sat up at the bar and were enjoying their Cokes when Monsignor Riley entered the bar through the front door with Father McGinty for a cold drink when they were shocked and almost fainted at what they saw.

That should do it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 07-15-2005

Your original thread was stupid. The mods got tired of stupid threads. There's been too many today.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHO THE **** CARES? LIGHTEN UP!
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:22 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Why do you have posts per page set so low? I have mine set to max.
Because ... I don't want to be like you in any way, shape or form? :-)
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:22 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
That should do it. :-)
[Reply]
penchief 05:22 PM 07-15-2005
Questions should end with a question mark, not an exclamation point. :-)
Refer to the DC planet. You will see that I ask many, many questions that are never answered. All of which are puncuated with a quesiton mark.
[Reply]
Donger 05:22 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Very next post

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) (oh man my side hurts from laughing at this thread)
What can I say? chiefs4me brings out my warm and fuzzy side.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:23 PM 07-15-2005
Because ... I don't want to be like you in any way, shape or form? :-)
You are lying.

You revealed that you have your posts per page set to a low number earlier in this thread. Before I revealed that I have mine set to max.

Furthermore, there is no way you could have known prior to my revelation of my posts per page setting.

You are lying.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 07-15-2005
What can I say? chiefs4me brings out my warm and fuzzy side.
So what do you call women when you hate them?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up