ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
Mr. Kotter 10:55 PM 01-21-2005
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :-)

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:20 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :-) Kids ? :-)
I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:24 AM 01-22-2005
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :-) Kids ? :-)
I'm....somewhat concerned about just how open you are with your kids. I don't think I could be that frank and forthright with my own...
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:24 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...

We are a close knit family.

I do find it interesting to hear some of the other stories ( sex toys, etc. ) that I missed as I grew up a kid .

Needless to say, it's not the same as my days !:-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:26 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
I'm....somewhat concerned about just how open you are with your kids. I don't think I could be that frank and forthright with my own...
Just stories, that's it. Changing life styles of young adults growing up. No need to read more into this.

But I did tell the son in law that I prefer the store bought'n fudge or the Betty Crocker box mix. :-)

I think he called it, tossing the salad or dirty sanchez ? What's up with that ? It's outta my league .
[Reply]
NewChief 08:29 AM 01-22-2005
There was a girl around here that we used to call "Put It To Me."

Absolutely freak-o slut that people called when they were really drunk, late at night, and needed a piece. She was actually pretty decent looking too, just a real headcase to deal with.

Anyway, she'd let guys do her anally, but claimed she was "saving herself for her husband", so she didn't let anyone do her vaginally. We always suspected that the "saving herself for her husband" story was BS, and she was just a freak that liked it up the poop chute.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:35 AM 01-22-2005
Just stories, that's it. Changing life styles of young adults growing up. No need to read more into this.
Yeah, I know. And I'm not reading anymore into it than what you posted. I guess the difference is that I had a son--I didn't father a daughter so I don't know what that experience is like. But my gut reaction is that if my girl, my little princess, told me that she had a keen hankerin' for the anal romance, ole dad would probably fall down and repeatedly bash his head into the floor til his brainpan cracks...
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:37 AM 01-22-2005
I think he called it, tossing the salad or dirty sanchez ? What's up with that ? It's outta my league .
Yep, that's salad tossing, and I got nothing against it, as long as the "tossee" practices good hygiene...
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:40 AM 01-22-2005
Yeah, I know. And I'm not reading anymore into it than what you posted. I guess the difference is that I had a son--I didn't father a daughter so I don't know what that experience is like. But my gut reaction is that if my girl, my little princess, told me that she had a keen hankerin' for the anal romance, ole dad would probably fall down and repeatedly bash his head into the floor til his brainpan cracks...
I hear ya, I was once that way. The look of shock was evident at first, the more they spoke, the more I realized that sexual lifestyles with young adults have changed as much as music has changed over the years.

I'm still old fashioned to the 50's,60's 70's and early 80's music and sexual ways as I grew up.

These kids today are of a new era........
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:43 AM 01-22-2005
These kids today are of a new era........
This much is true, Roy...this much is true.
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:43 AM 01-22-2005
Yep, that's salad tossing, and I got nothing against it, as long as the "tossee" practices good hygiene...

As old fashion as I was, I was to damn shocked and embarrassed to ask for finer details, just catching a glimpse of the conversation playing cards one night.

We do spend time with the kids and son in laws playing cards.... I guess you could say the kids are bringing me up to speed of the changing times. :-)
[Reply]
RNR 09:02 AM 01-22-2005
No kidding! I do have a daughter and a son. I am very open with them as far as mistakes I have made and such. I have talked about sex with both of them, it went something like this...

Son you are at a age where you and girls are going to be in a situations where your hormones start doing the thinking. I would prefer you waited untill you were older, however if you do have sex wear a rubber. There are STDs that last a life time now days, also if you knock up a girl you and her lifes will change forever and be much tougher. Plus her dad may try to kill you.

The talk with my daughter went someting like this... Honey if you ever get knocked up I will kill the father, then looked at the ex-wife and said tell her the rest, and walked out of the room.
[Reply]
Wile_E_Coyote 09:13 AM 01-22-2005
The pharmaceutical lobby is opposed to anal sex. Laxitaves are a billion dollar a year industry. Who's gonna buy a chemical solution when you can use a spoon
[Reply]
Over-Head 09:46 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I seriously don't know (but not against finding out), but I understand it's supposed to feel AMAZING.
I can't imagine it actually feeling "amazing"
Had a wicked case of "roids once., After the surgery, I had to take a suppository twice a day for a week due to infection.
Now were only talking about a tiny little pill the size of a cigarette butt,.... made me squirm, shake, and it was all the ex-wife and orderlies could do to keep me from bashing the doc's skull into powder with ANYTHING I could get my hands on.

I can't even begin to imagine how something the size of say a really big carrot could feel good! :-)

I can’t believe Anton hasn’t made an appearance yet? :-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:09 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Thats lame. I mean WTF? I think you have homosexual tendencies dude.

Kinda double standard.... you know girl on girl is great and man on man is disgusting type....

There are a lot of people in this world like this... and by the way, my daughter of 7 months will never leave the house... she will not date until she's 25 (maybe 35)...

Anybody else feel this way... I look at my life and see how bad I was at a young age that I dont want anyone to get close to my daughter... funny how being a dad changes your attidude...
[Reply]
cash1000 10:19 AM 01-22-2005
Everybody is gay!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up