« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Halfcan 06:04 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Hardman is in year 4 of a pass catchers paradise. He's never going to reach his so called potential.
2 rushing TD's and a Passing TD against the best D in the NFl- does that not count?
[Reply]
jd1020 06:06 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
2 rushing TD's and a Passing TD against the best D in the NFl- does that not count?
Of course it counts. Let me know how his year stacks up when its over.
[Reply]
-King- 07:08 PM 10-24-2022
I know you are dumb as fuck, but I never compared them outside of their time spent on the field.
Cool just so you know that he out produced Skyy with Alex Smith and so did Hardman in just 3 weeks after he got his snaps cut his rookie year.

So far regardless of snap count, Skyy had been a disappointment based on what he was advertised as.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:12 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, what? Mecole gets shit on all the time. Seriously, the nicest thing anybody has to say about him nowadays is he's never going to be a complete WR but at least he can still do the gimmick shit well. Which, yeah, today kind of cemented that one.
Stick with the gadget shit for him
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:15 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He basically brought a loss to the party in Indy. He wasn’t the only one that day but he definitely set the tone for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, now rookies are tone-setters on this team. Good God, i hope that never happens during the Andy/Pat era.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:18 PM 10-24-2022
What is he not doing that's atypical for an Andy Reid system rookie?

You think your boy Pickens would be lighting shit on fire here? Not even Tyreek Hill was doing that and his snap counts are pretty much identical week for week through 7. It wasn't until week 8 that he saw a significant jump in playing time.
Well Hardman was far more productive. Hill, a 5th round pick, was far more productive. Conley was more productive.

But hey - he's got Robinson beat. Bully.

We've gone over this. Y'all have a 'yeah but' and an excuse for everything.

You convinced yourselves 1st that Moore was the 'best WR in the draft class' and then 2nd that he was actually doomed to fail afterall because of Andy.

The possibility that the 13th wide receiver drafted just isn't gonna be some turnkey fucking stud just will not be considered.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:21 PM 10-24-2022
Are we really going to act like Hill was a 5th round pick because of talent?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:21 PM 10-24-2022
I am hoping we see Skyy her more reps in the coming weeks. I think he'll be just fine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:21 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
So why were you even comparing Skyy to Hill in the first place. Seems like you just keep deflecting everything. And that greatest athlete was a 5th round pick not expected to contribute much to the offense and was playing with Alex Smith.

Skyy is a 2nd rounder who is expected to contribute at least something playing with Patrick Mahomes. Even by the slow WR standards of the Reid offense he's behind right now.
That's exactly what this little Skyy cabal has been doing since week 3.

'Yeah, but...'
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:22 PM 10-24-2022
Are we really going to act like Hill was a 5th round pick because of talent?
Are you going to pretend he wasn't playing runningback?
[Reply]
jd1020 07:23 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Are you going to pretend he wasn't playing runningback?
I dont give a fuck what he was playing. Are we really going to act like he was a 5th round pick because of talent?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:27 PM 10-24-2022
I dont give a fuck what he was playing. Are we really going to act like he was a 5th round pick because of talent?
Hahahaha!!!!

Yeah, the entire crux of your argument is that Reid's scheme is so insanely complicated that a mere rookie couldn't possibly hope to contribute and the fact that a converted rookie RB doubled him up yields 'I don't give a fuck what he was playing....'

Just covering yourself in glory here.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:28 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

So far regardless of snap count, Skyy had been a disappointment based on what he was advertised as.
Yes, the 10 overall pick in the draft, that absolutely destroyed Alabama's defense in that bowl game, and a player that Andy promised us would make us forget all about Tyreek...

...really was a bit over advertised.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:30 PM 10-24-2022
That's exactly what this little Skyy cabal has been doing since week 3.

'Yeah, but...'
Again - they've been doing this exact thing for over a month. See below - y'all are welcome to wade back into that little mosh pit.

A month later and he's still not doing anything.

That's because you have a 'yeah but' for everything. Or you go assuming facts not in evidence.

"Yeah but, Tyreek got hurt..." -- Okay, but what's that have to do with Hardman getting more snaps than Robinson? Dude got 53 snaps in that game. He didn't go from 4th to 3rd in snaps - he went to #2 in snaps immediately. Moore wouldn't have and in fact DIDN'T when Hardman got dinged. Watson is getting snaps over him.

"Yeah but, Maclin and Jackson were first round picks years ago" - okay, what's the closest analogue we've had since? We haven't gone out there grabbing high end WRs since then now have we?

Or you'll hand-waive Hill's contributions as a rookie and say "Well Moore will get there..." Hill was getting about twice the snaps that Moore is getting from the very beginning of that season. As a 5th round converted RB.

When you want to keep narrowing your end-points and/or excusing away examples, you narrow your 'trends' so much you make them meaningless. The way you're addressing this gives you a sample size of ONE. Chris Conley - and he was starting games and getting significant snaps by week 4 of his rookie year.

Or it requires that you make presumptions (like CEH wasn't drafted to start) that you don't have any basis for. Kareem Hunt was the immediate game 1 bellcow back over West because someone as fungible as Spencer Ware went down - and you're really gonna say they didn't draft him as a possible starter? That RB room was a couple of UDFA/Street free agent JAGs.

But sure, it's just those of us who preferred alternatives to Moore (who are simultaneously calling on him to play more) picking on the poor guy.

You say you have some ironclad argument when in fact you haven't actually PRESENTED an argument at all. You've made a declaratory statement and then brushed off any examples that don't fit your narrowly defined sample set. That's no argument at all. It's just using hope as a justification and little else.

[Reply]
jd1020 07:30 PM 10-24-2022
Hahahaha!!!!

Yeah, the entire crux of your argument is that Reid's scheme is so insanely complicated that a mere rookie couldn't possibly hope to contribute and the fact that a converted rookie RB doubled him up yields 'I don't give a fuck what he was playing....'

Just covering yourself in glory here.
Covering myself in glory? The dude was 11th in the nation in college in all purpose yards when he got cut from Oklahoma State for domestic abuse that he pleaded guilty for.

Lets just go ahead and pretend he wound up in the 5th round because he was a converted RB.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 280
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up