KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:56 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I'm sorry...I can not continue arguing until you pay! :-)
Arguments? Sorry, I thought this was Insults.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Arguments? Sorry, I thought this was Insults.
:-) I could be arguing in my spare time.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Lightning Rod:
I think it started kinda like this :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by KCTitus
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

Yep. Not to mention Proctor HAD already posted not only a post with his original 'DV is better' pledge (though many dozen sentences short) but a second one as an APOLOGY to DV.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I'm not making him out to be a victim. I'm saying this flamefest was based on false information that too many people were willing to accept without digging deeper.

You see KCJ's seemingly unprovoked attack on poor wil Titus and you think he's nuts for reacting in such a fashion. But if you read back to the first dozen or so posts you see the thread banter going back and forth to be cordial and no flamefest in sight.

It was only after he was accused of something he clearly did not do did he 'lose it.'
It has nothing to do with 'poor wil Titus,' Procto attacked Titus, the Pastor, Rainman, half the Teletubbies and a newborn bunny in this thread.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
I'm not making him out to be a victim. I'm saying this flamefest was based on false information that too many people were willing to accept without digging deeper.

You see KCJ's seemingly unprovoked attack on poor wil Titus and you think he's nuts for reacting in such a fashion. But if you read back to the first dozen or so posts you see the thread banter going back and forth to be cordial and no flamefest in sight.

It was only after he was accused of something he clearly did not do did he 'lose it.'
What exactly was the false information? The guy said he would type something out, and then he didn't.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.
WOW!

Ya know, I've read a lot of pretty harsh shiite on this bb over the years, and this is SOOOO far over the line, it's no wonder KCJ and his new guardian went berzerk.

If there was ever a just cause for a grown man to completely lose his mind due to a cyber-insult, this would be it.
[Reply]
tk13 02:58 PM 01-10-2005

But you blast Artest for not taking the high road and then defend KCJ despite not doing the same thing..... very hypocritical. That's fine by me, you can be a hypocrite if you want, I really don't care, I just point it out.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 02:58 PM 01-10-2005
I can almost assure you many of those who jumped to your side to blast KCJ (on the APPEARANCE of his attack looking unprovoked) without knowing he'd already posted would not have done so if they had checked as well...

Hmmmm, I was here posting during the fire-fight of this thread (didn't see Denise here thought BTW until a day later). I remember Titus's comment, noticed it was about a dozen posts above KCJ's initial DV>Marty posts and thought that Titus hadn't read and saw that post. That is when KCJ started blasting him and basically anyone else posting on the thread. From what I saw, no one was jumping in to protect Titus, they were responding to things thrown at themselves.

Up until the other night, KCJ had been posting quite respectfuly. I am saddened that he had this meltdown because I felt like he was starting to make some positive contributions to the BB again.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:59 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It has nothing to do with 'poor wil Titus,' Procto attacked Titus, the Pastor, Rainman, half the Teletubbies and a newborn bunny in this thread.
And I wonder how many had seen Proctor's posts that Titus failed to notice???? :-)

And did any of them bother to point them out to Titus and saw he's wrong in addition to the attack on him being wrong???? :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:59 PM 01-10-2005
What exactly was the false information? The guy said he would type something out, and then he didn't.
Yes, we're due 95 more sentences and Proctor hasnt shown up today...dare I say it again? LOL!
[Reply]
Phobia 02:59 PM 01-10-2005
Proctor really doesn't have the SACK to show up NOW that Deneees has been fighting for his honor.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:59 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by shakesthecat:
WOW!

Ya know, I've read a lot of pretty harsh shiite on this bb over the years, and this is SOOOO far over the line, it's no wonder KCJ and his new guardian went berzerk.

If there was ever a just cause for a grown man to completely lose his mind due to a cyber-insult, this would be it.
A little background, the sack Titus was referring to, is none other than the sack that his care package from Gunther came in.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:00 PM 01-10-2005

Can you not read? He did and I've reposted it twice. The fact that it was a few sentences short was NOT the issue. The issue was he did not have the stones to show up and do what he said he would...

HE DID, he was here and was accused of being a coward.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:01 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I can't believe you're still trying to reason with the dense twat.
Dude. I usually don't pull the 'newborn bunny' card when I'm trying to reason with someone.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:02 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Proctor really doesn't have the SACK to show up NOW that Deneees has been fighting for his honor.

I'm not fighting in his honor. I'm merely pointing out that he did not go off the deep end in a vaccum...

if people want to continue to claim they were attacked unprovoked because they responded to his attack to Titus, then fine. The thread took a negative turn for a reason and it can be traced to one person and one post and it was not KCJ.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 47
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up