ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 71
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:33 PM 12-07-2021
Gotta say there are a lot of Marvel cynics in here....are they really that bad for everyone?

The What If series is the only one I scratch my head at. The rest have been what I would have expected...entertaining but nothing blockbuster.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Gotta say there are a lot of Marvel cynics in here....are they really that bad for everyone?

The What If series is the only one I scratch my head at. The rest have been what I would have expected...entertaining but nothing blockbuster.
I'm still a big fan. I just don't have as much to talk about when we're largely in exposition territory rather than the point where we're discussing theories and predictions about where they're going.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:41 AM 12-08-2021
The What If? show served a second purpose as well - it introduced the thought of different universes with the same characters after Loki showed how the multiverse had fractured and was beginning to overlap. No Way Home is going to take all that buildup and apply it into a story that will shape the MCU going forward. IMHO, of course.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:10 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm still a big fan. I just don't have as much to talk about when we're largely in exposition territory rather than the point where we're discussing theories and predictions about where they're going.
The Phase 2-3 movies were always fun (in addition to them being very good movies) because they always dropped nuggets in them to tease for future episodes. Phase 1, really, was just about them establishing characters.

Phase... whatever we're in right now seems to be a return to Phase 1. We're getting Shang Chi, we're getting the Eternals, we're getting introduced to all kinds of characters and building worlds around them before we start to cross it all over, I think. That does mean these movies are more straightforward, like they were in Phase 1.

Just a theory.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Direckshun 10:37 AM 12-10-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:46 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Not sure if anyone else cares, but could we identify what these spoilers are about when posting them - maybe just something "Hawkeye Spoiler".

There are certain spoilers I don't really mind reading - things like the future of the MCU. Other ones like this one on a show I'm watching I don't want to read.

Just a request.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:58 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Not sure if anyone else cares, but could we identify what these spoilers are about when posting them - maybe just something "Hawkeye Spoiler".

There are certain spoilers I don't really mind reading - things like the future of the MCU. Other ones like this one on a show I'm watching I don't want to read.

Just a request.
That's reasonable. I'll do what I can going forward.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:04 PM 12-10-2021
That's reasonable. I'll do what I can going forward.
Thanks man.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:41 AM 12-11-2021
Rumors circulating that Letitia Wright (Shuri) is trying to get out of the MCU asap.

Largely due to her refusal to vaccinate, though the injuries she’s sustained seem to be more serious than initially believed/reported.

Honestly? Fine. Recast her.

Her role is invaluable to the MCU. Just recast her.

Zazie Beetz is a perfect fit for the MCU anyway.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:47 AM 12-11-2021
Hawkeye theory.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:25 PM 12-11-2021
Rumors circulating that Letitia Wright (Shuri) is trying to get out of the MCU asap.

Largely due to her refusal to vaccinate, though the injuries she’s sustained seem to be more serious than initially believed/reported.

Honestly? Fine. Recast her.

Her role is invaluable to the MCU. Just recast her.

Zazie Beetz is a perfect fit for the MCU anyway.
Her stance is real heroism.

Take notes, Evans.
[Reply]
Jamie 02:04 PM 12-11-2021
Hawkeye theory.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Valiant 01:31 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yes, Disney owns Hulu and may be absorbed by Disney+ in the future
Disney didn't want mature titles on Disney plus. So all adult mcu goes on Hulu.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:33 AM 12-16-2021
Didn't see the last ten seconds of that episode coming, like at all. Perfect timing with No Way Home kicking off today. Genuinely stoked.
[Reply]
Fish 12:26 PM 12-16-2021
Yeah, very interdasting with the bad guy mastermind....

A few nitpicky issues though..

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 41 of 71
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up