Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Can we take a moment to call a spade a spade, the refs heavily favoured KC, yes?
Funny how no one gave a shit when they favored the Bengals in every matchup before this.
[Reply]
loochy 10:11 AM 01-30-2023
Can we take a moment to call a spade a spade, the refs heavily favoured KC, yes?

no
[Reply]
straycash 10:11 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Funny how no one gave a shit when they favored the Bengals in every matchup before this.
I take that as a yes
[Reply]
tredadda 10:13 AM 01-30-2023
How? And please don't use the "missed holds" argument.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:14 AM 01-30-2023
NO ONE was talking about the refs until the 3rd and 9 fiasco......which ultimately resulted in a PUNT to the Bengals. What other calls heavily favoured the Chiefs? The Burrow grounding? Nope, that was the right call. The shove out of bounds when Mahomes has two feet in the white paint? Nope, that was the right call. The missed block in the back on the Punt Return? Yep, they could have called that for sure. So, one call = heavily favoured?
[Reply]
carcosa 10:15 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If that "free" third down and subsequent defensive holding to give first down happened to us and we lost this board would still be screeching right now.
They had the ball with 2:30 left in a tie game and ended up punting. Only the biggest fucking losers on this board would be blaming that call on a drive that ended in zero points
[Reply]
carcosa 10:16 AM 01-30-2023
Cry more bitch lmao
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:17 AM 01-30-2023
Grossly incompetent, yes. Favored, no.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 01-30-2023
I take that as a yes
No...your fan base is a bunch of whiny cunts when you don't win.
[Reply]
straycash 10:27 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No...your fan base is a bunch of whiny ****s when you don't win.
Chiefs?

I'm playing devil's advocate, if you're gonna call roughing the passer it has to go both ways, many outsiders seems to point that out, ie non kc/cin fans.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:28 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
NO ONE was talking about the refs until the 3rd and 9 fiasco......which ultimately resulted in a PUNT to the Bengals. What other calls heavily favoured the Chiefs? The Burrow grounding? Nope, that was the right call. The shove out of bounds when Mahomes has two feet in the white paint? Nope, that was the right call. The missed block in the back on the Punt Return? Yep, they could have called that for sure. So, one call = heavily favoured?
And on top of that, the refs could have ignored the holding that took points off the board for the Chiefs, or the taunting that's easily ignorance (even if it was right in front of the refs).

I know the retarded narrative is always "they have to make it look good!!!" and "they can't be too one sided!!!"... which is fucking lame when every losing team fans ever always says it was heavily one sided anyway.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:28 AM 01-30-2023
Florio must have had money on the Bengals as he was extremely salty this morning.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:29 AM 01-30-2023
Chiefs?

I'm playing devil's advocate, if you're gonna call roughing the passer it has to go both ways, many outsiders seems to point that out, ie non kc/cin fans.
Have you seen a replay of that somewhere, the one they supposedly should have called on the Chiefs? I might have missed it when it happened.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Mahomes yeeted that ball to Jupiter and was pretty bad after that, although in retrospect that complete bundle of sticks Wylie deserves much of the blame for his awful penalty that ground all our offensive momentum to a halt. Kudos to the defense for holding it down while he unfucked himself but that was a rough quarter for him.
It was a gritty performance from Mahomes. He was mostly good on a bum ankle with receivers dropping like flies and no running game to speak of.

I made those comments shortly after his big miss to a wide open MVS on 3rd down. I can't remember if it was in the 3rd or 4th quarter, but it was a huge miss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:30 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Have you seen a replay of that somewhere, the one they supposedly should have called on the Chiefs? I might have missed it when it happened.
Clark gave him a pretty good wallop a bit after the throw, but it was to the chest area. Kind of borderline TBH. Nowhere close to shoving a guy down when he's already got both feet on the white OOB.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up