ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:57 AM 01-30-2023
if you have FS1 I would recommend watching the first 15 minutes or so of First Things First, you know Nick Wright has been saving something good for today (even if you hate Nick Wright it'll be good)
[Reply]
the steam 07:57 AM 01-30-2023
Just search "NFL Rigged" on twitter. Hours of entertainment.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:59 AM 01-30-2023
The NFC Championship was poorly officiated too. They need to get that shit figured out. It breathes life into the narrative that games are steered or outright rigged when they're that grossly incompetent. Might want to start with not mishmashing crews so refs that are unfamiliar with each other end up making awful procedural mistakes like we saw last night.
[Reply]
notorious 07:59 AM 01-30-2023
That’s just the thing. We can point to a dozen holds that would have negated all of Cincy’s points, too.

Both sides got away with murder last night, and it benefitted their depleted shit line a little more.

The chiefs would have had 25 sacks if they couldn’t hold.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:12 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Honestly the officiating was really bad in the end and benefited us. Can’t pretend like it wasn’t.

We got away with blocks in the back on the return and probably holding on the final mahomes play. The other misses were largely inconsequential since wr didn’t realize capitalize

However… this is not like the New England game where mahomes did his job in the end. Or josh Allen losing in 13 seconds after scoring a td. Burrow had two opportunities and blew it. That’s on him. And I can’t believe two of these stupid arguments are getting so much play from bengals fans comparing them to similar “missed” calls from the chiefs. 1) intentional grounding - are you kidding me? Burrow clearly dumped the ball to a lineman behind the line of scrimmage. He’s not throwing to perine who was being draped. WAY different from mahomes who was clearly throwing to a wide open kelce but fell short because he got hit. And they need to stop with the bs that the ball was anywheee near perine. 2) roughing the passer - I mean, cmon, a small late love tap from Frank clark in a game without a ton of penalties vs a blatant out of bounds shove on mahomes. The former is only called in ticky tack games. The second is called every single time.
I think the holding schtick that gets tossed around is pretty casual. The DLine did a rip move, and if the holding is within the shoulder pads it is never called.

I also felt like the block in the back on the return was more like a pick. The guy doing the blocking was standing still with his hands up, and the gunner ran into him

Tough shit

They couldn’t stop Chris Jones. Then they sent a line drive punt right down the middle of the field.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:14 AM 01-30-2023
So apparently they are whining about "holding" on mahomes scramble. They posted this video as "proof". I honestly have no idea what the f they are talking about.

https://twitter.com/heyyyjugg/status...jP2DiN5cR7Vveg
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:16 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol that clip of his teammate screaming at him walking back to the locker room was epic.
Got a link? I didn’t see it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:17 AM 01-30-2023
1 year ago, 1 year later

[Reply]
the steam 08:17 AM 01-30-2023
Just a complete shame that a great game was ruined by incompetent officiating. The NFL desperately needs to fix this.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:17 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
So apparently they are whining about "holding" on mahomes scramble. They posted this video as "proof". I honestly have no idea what the f they are talking about.

Rip move twice. That’s not getting called
[Reply]
penguinz 08:20 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That is just incredible. YIKES!
One of the quotes is from superturtle. It would be a shock if he had a semi intelligent post.

This post of his is expected.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:23 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
Just a complete shame that a great game was ruined by incompetent officiating. The NFL desperately needs to fix this.
What in the fuck are you talking about? That was a nicely done game. There were no bogus calls that didn't happen... (even x2 Chiefs TD's that got erased)

When a fanbase is searching to complain about missed Holdings on the Line, they are desperate.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:24 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:

Yeah they're just firing up the excuse train. It's what losers do. They'll watch every play through orange colored lenses and find anything that looks like a missed call or bad call and blame that for the loss and to back up their "iT's rIgGeD fOr dA cHiEfS!@!! nO fAiR!!" bullshit.

I get bitching about shitty refs. We all do it. But this game was about as devoid of any real controversial officiating as most games I've watched all year. I rewatched that Skyy Moore punt return. That Bengals player flopped hard. He was being blocked from the front by Kemp and the guy who came up behind him clearly let up and put his hands up to not commit the penalty. But the Bengals player felt him back there and despite being blocked head-on by Kemp, he still flopped to the ground like he just pissed on an electric fence. Glad the refs didn't call that BS.

To me the most controversial call was the Wylie taunting penalty. You're telling me in a game as heated as this one, that Wylie putting his hands up in the air should completely buttfuck a huge drive like that? Refs should've let that go in my opinion.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:25 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:26 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Got a link? I didn’t see it.
Originally Posted by :
In the video, you can hear Pratt yell, “this that motherfucker’s last year,” as if to suggest that he’d like to see his teammate cut .

He then asks, “why would he even touch the quarterback?”
https://dailysnark.com/2023/01/29/be...-touch-the-qb/

Jermaine Pratt visibly upset with the ending of that game- particularly with the roughing the passer on Joseph Ossai that got the Chiefs in comfortable FG range to win the game #bengals #AFCChampionshipGame pic.twitter.com/02JR77QgG7

— Katie Kapusta (@KatieKapustaTV) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up