ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 138
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:59 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Geez dude...we aren't jumping 31 to top 5. Get over it. Would literally take at minimum our first rounder in '21, '22 and '23. Minimum.
Ok so lets go this route, If you had a stud LT for say 8 yrs, and all you needed was fill ins for ILB DE and WR would it not be WORTH it? I mean come on. If the Chiefs oline could actually be solidified, would it not be worth several 1st round picks which in actuality are worthless any way when you are picking 30 and below? Let that sink in.

In a New York minute I would sacrifice that without question. Just think about our O-LINE for the foreseeable future? Everything from NOW through 2023 is just fill ins. HELL YES I would sacrifice that by any means necessary! Get our guy and pay the piper! FUCK yes I would without warrant!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:03 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok so lets go this route, If you had a stud LT for say 8 yrs, and all you needed was fill ins for ILB DE and WR would it not be WORTH it? I mean come on. If the Chiefs oline could actually be solidified, would it not be worth several 1st round picks which in actuality are worthless any way when you are picking 30 and below? Let that sink in.

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:03 PM 03-19-2021
I was trying to think of a way - it does not mean I am right! Yes it would be extremely expensive but actually wanted opinions, nothing more. Forgive me.
I'm sure we've all had the same thoughts. You just don't climb that high in the 1st round for anything other than a franchise QB.
[Reply]
In58men 09:09 PM 03-19-2021
We’re not giving up multiple picks for a fucking tackle
[Reply]
Stryker 09:14 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Geez dude...we aren't jumping 31 to top 5. Get over it. Would literally take at minimum our first rounder in '21, '22 and '23. Minimum.
You need to learn how to think outside the box. Our MAJOR need right now is LT - GO AND GET THE BEST ONE that is achievable! fuck 1ST ROUND PICKS IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS. We have the majority of playmakers signed for the next 5 years! PUT YOUR NUTS ON THE TABLE AND GAMBLE! Live for TODAY not TOMMORROW! That is exactly what I WANT from my GM! You LOST in FA so go win in the draft. This is not foolish, this is business!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:16 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We’re not giving up multiple picks for a ****ing tackle
You say that like Left Tackle isn't one of the three most important positions on a football team.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:17 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We’re not giving up multiple picks for a fucking tackle
Then prepare for repeats of SBLV all year long. This is incredible that you guys think we should AVOID the obvious NEED! Lets just take it in the ASS and wait for next season - bullshit! MAKE A FUCKING MOVE AND A FUCKING STATEMENT!
[Reply]
Jamie 09:17 PM 03-19-2021
Going by the draft value chart that is online, if we traded our 1st and 2nd this year plus our 1st next year we could get up to #8 overall. Also the Bengals just signed Reiff and say they're sticking with Jonah Williams (11th pick in 2019) at LT, so they might not be in on Sewell at #5.

I don't know, I'm not saying we should do it, but it's something to think about.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:18 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You say that like Left Tackle isn't one of the three most important positions on a football team.
Holy shit! Someone who gets it!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:19 PM 03-19-2021
Holy shit! Someone who gets it!
Three positions you HAVE to have locked down.

Quarterback
Edge Rusher
Left Tackle
[Reply]
Stryker 09:22 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Going by the draft value chart that is online, if we traded our 1st and 2nd this year plus our 1st next year we could get up to #8 overall. Also the Bengals just signed Reiff and say they're sticking with Jonah Williams (11th pick in 2019) at LT, so they might not be in on Sewell at #5.

I don't know, I'm not saying we should do it, but it's something to think about.
The number one need that we need is a LT - END OF DISCUSSION! Sell the god damn farm to get him - fuck the next 3 years of 1st round picks - they are going to be low anyway! Get the LT and let the rest sort itself out. After LT, we are no longer in a NEED situation! Get it done! We lost in FA - WIN IN THE DRAFT!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:24 PM 03-19-2021
The number one need that we need is a LT - END OF DISCUSSION! Sell the god damn farm to get him - fuck the next 3 years of 1st round picks - they are going to be low anyway! Get the LT and let the rest sort itself out. After LT, we are no longer in a NEED situation! Get it done! We lost in FA - WIN IN THE DRAFT!
Holy fucking dumb.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:24 PM 03-19-2021
The Chiefs aren't packaging three 1's for a fatty. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:28 PM 03-19-2021
What if Sewell is a bust?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:32 PM 03-19-2021
You need to learn how to think outside the box. Our MAJOR need right now is LT - GO AND GET THE BEST ONE that is achievable! **** 1ST ROUND PICKS IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS. We have the majority of playmakers signed for the next 5 years! PUT YOUR NUTS ON THE TABLE AND GAMBLE! Live for TODAY not TOMMORROW! That is exactly what I WANT from my GM! You LOST in FA so go win in the draft. This is not foolish, this is business!
I like the passion I really do. The point stands however there is no way in hell we are getting into the top 4 in this draft. If you want to go the trade up route pray like hell Slater or Darrisaw slides into the late teens or early 20s. Some analysts out there have a higher grade on Slater than your boy Sewell. At that point maybe Veach goes after it.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 138
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up