ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury update [everyone's up except DOD]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:55 AM 01-16-2019

Eric Berry will practice today for the #Chiefs.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 16, 2019

Andy Reid says only LB Dorian O'Daniel won't practice today. That means S Eric Berry will practice today in some capacity.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:27 PM 01-18-2019
Well, having DOD back would've been nice, but I don't think it's a back breaker. I expect the inactive list to read like this;

LB Dorian O’Daniel

OG Jeff Allen

TE Deon Yelder

OL Jimmy Murray

OL Kahlil McKenzie

RB C. West

WR Kelvin Benjamin

I could be wrong about Allen. But with Reiter and LDT active, I imagine that they would be okay with depth. Reitee could step in for Morse, LDT would step in if either guard went down, and if a tackle went down, Erving could slide to tackle and LDT at guard. Of course if LDT starts, then Erving becomes the swing tackle. Erving was a good trade. Nice to have a guy that can play any spot on the line.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:28 PM 01-18-2019

Soon.

(📷 @65TPTPhotog) pic.twitter.com/gfaCsqCnf4

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 18, 2019

[Reply]
carcosa 03:34 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck Berry
you don't even deserve to chug a gallon of Eric Berry's diarrhea
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:41 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Are we back to liking Berry now? I can't keep up with the board sometimes.
[Reply]
farmerchief 03:45 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Iczer:
So LDT is playing? Move Wylie to LG?
I hope they dont mess up the continuity of the O line. LDT can just be available if needed, IMO.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:46 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yes. I’m a little concerned bc he struggled in the last game though.

Think we need to erase Edelman completely.
I think it’s fair to say Fuller has improved since then. Should be noted that it was just his sixth game in this system. I have a feeling he’ll be much better this sunday.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:47 PM 01-18-2019
One INT for a TD and the fuck Berry crowd will be slobbering all over his nuts.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:48 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
I think it’s fair to say Fuller has improved since then. Should be noted that it was just his sixth game in this system. I have a feeling he’ll be much better this sunday.
Yes apparently Bob Sutton's defense is like mastering a Chinese abacus or something. They finally got all on the same page in week 17.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:56 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
How do you figure? Last season he had the same heel issue but on the foot he tore the achilles.

He's had this foot issue for years...both feet. Up until now, he's always played on it.

It stands to reason that taking injections and playing on it is what led to the tear. To not repeat that, he chose not to inject and play.

Nothing about that doesn't make sense.
I have a very had time believing they did steroid injections in the calcaneal region. Especially with what happened to Ryan Howard

Not to mention that's not even what you said. You said taking pain meds caused the rupture

**Edit**

I'm definitely willing to admit that if he had been getting steroid injections in the calcaneal region it could absolutely make it more likely he would have a ruptured tendon. I didn't initially understand that was the point you were making. The risks of this are well-known, which would make it surprising if that's what they were doing
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:27 PM 01-18-2019
This isn't the kind of thing they'd use cortisone for? Because it seems like that might explain them making him sit vs. the Colts. They want him for 2 games for sure.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:29 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
One INT for a TD and the **** Berry crowd will be slobbering all over his nuts.
Nope
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:30 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Fuller has improved a lot since then. Earlier in the season, he was pretty disappointing for me.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:31 PM 01-18-2019
Could you guys imagine if Berry played and got a game clinching pick six or something? Man that would be epic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 05:33 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Someone should record this. I just want to hear the Mahomes and Berry announcements.
I'm going to record a ton of video. I'll make a montage and post it. (If we win) If we lose I will hibernate in depression for at least a month lol.

[Reply]
crispystl 05:35 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I dont know....it's probably really gross since he's all vegan and hippie and stuff.

[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up