ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 295
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:38 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Hello mods,

I sincerely request that every Ubeja Vontell post is placed through a sophisticated GloryDayz filter so that they are all filtered into a GloryDayz post.

Thank You
My God guy, we are talking about the best RB in the draft here, wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Try actually reading those links I showed you, stop acting like it's just me.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:40 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I have to disagree slugger.

When have the Chiefs ever used any RB has a big time pass receiver, well? Come on, what Chief RB was brought in to catch passes, well?

No CEH won't be as productive as Taylor is going to be. Check out their HS careers, the NCAA careers, it's all Taylor and not close, well this will be no different.

So you know all about Steve Van Buren, Billy Cannon, Dalton Hillard, Harvey Williams, they should have used Trindon Holliday differently.

Jesus christ, you are still crying about this?

Bottom line:

The best offense in the NFL, that just won a super bowl, just managed to upgrade one of its only weak points exponentially.

Your crying isnt going to change anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:44 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Lemme ask you this:

How many passes did Brian Westbrook catch?

I'll help you out. One season, he caught 90!

In ANDY REID'S OFFENSE.

Now do you understand? Andy thinks Clyde is BETTER.
Do you know anything at all about what Westbrook did in college?

Here ya go...

Prior to an outstanding career with the Philadelphia Eagles, Westbrook arguably had one of the best careers for a running back at any level in NCAA history.

A three-time First Team All-America selection, Westbrook rushed for 4,499 yards and 54 touchdowns in his Villanova career from 1997 to 2001, while amassing 2,639 receiving yards and 30 touchdowns, finishing with an extra five scores on kickoff and punt returns. His 9,952 all-purpose yards set an NCAA record in 2001.

Westbrook was the winner of the Walter Payton Award in 2001, given to the nation's most outstanding offensive player in the Football Championship Subdivision. He set five NCAA record during his tenure with the Wildcats, which included 41 school records.

Now how in the hell is CEH better than that?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:46 PM 04-25-2020
We have GOT to get Ubeja and Knowmo together in the same room!
[Reply]
Stryker 10:50 PM 04-25-2020
I have to disagree slugger.

When have the Chiefs ever used any RB has a big time pass receiver, well? Come on, what Chief RB was brought in to catch passes, well?

No CEH won't be as productive as Taylor is going to be. Check out their HS careers, the NCAA careers, it's all Taylor and not close, well this will be no different.

So you know all about Steve Van Buren, Billy Cannon, Dalton Hillard, Harvey Williams, they should have used Trindon Holliday differently.
You are a work of art - I have nothing to say - your sheer dumbassery speaks for it's self. Unreal. I'm sorry, are you Andy Reid? Do you even know how CEH will be used? You really need to just depart and let the rest of us FANS enjoy the moment - did you bitch when the Chiefs WON the Super Bowl? Just curious. Fun fact, Taylor has numerous FUMBLE issues - so sorry you did not get your pick - SEEING WHINNY BITCH in the house!

Mahomes
Hill
Travis Kelce
MH
Watkins
Damien Williams
CEH

What the FUCK? Can you not see a prolific offense only getting BETTER? I am done with you - crawl back under the rock you were spawned from. I do have something else to add - HE PLAYED AGAINST TOP TIER COMPETITION! IN AN UNDEFEATED SEASON AGAINST THE BEST IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! What can you POSSIBLY argue? SEC RULES!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:51 PM 04-25-2020
Do you know anything at all about what Westbrook did in college?

Here ya go...

Prior to an outstanding career with the Philadelphia Eagles, Westbrook arguably had one of the best careers for a running back at any level in NCAA history.

A three-time First Team All-America selection, Westbrook rushed for 4,499 yards and 54 touchdowns in his Villanova career from 1997 to 2001, while amassing 2,639 receiving yards and 30 touchdowns, finishing with an extra five scores on kickoff and punt returns. His 9,952 all-purpose yards set an NCAA record in 2001.

Westbrook was the winner of the Walter Payton Award in 2001, given to the nation's most outstanding offensive player in the Football Championship Subdivision. He set five NCAA record during his tenure with the Wildcats, which included 41 school records.

Now how in the hell is CEH better than that?
You have no concept of context.

Did he play on a team with the #1 overall pick at QB? With two first round WR's? There's only one football, you know. On a National Championship team with perhaps the toughest competition ever? No.

You just look at some stats on a screen and think you see truth. You're wrong.

I'm putting you on ignore. You're just not worth the effort.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:52 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We have GOT to get Ubeja and Knowmo together in the same room!
Are you people ever going to take a few minutes and actually bone up on this stuff?

Dude....Google Jonathan Taylor a Chief.....ok??????

My God, shit!
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:56 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You have no concept of context.

Did he play on a team with the #1 overall pick at QB? With two first round WR's? There's only one football, you know. On a National Championship team with perhaps the toughest competition ever? No.

You just look at some stats on a screen and think you see truth. You're wrong.

I'm putting you on ignore. You're just not worth the effort.
Who did Jerry Rice play against, how about Kareem Hunt, Christian Okoye, Walter Payton, Randy Moss?

So it's ....look agree with me....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
redshirt32 10:56 PM 04-25-2020
Did you read anything about what the Chiefs should do before the draft?
Sure but it has not made a shit bit of dif the last 43 years!
We do not select players the front office does.

Just enjoy the ride it's been 50 years.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:00 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
You are a work of art - I have nothing to say - your sheer dumbassery speaks for it's self. Unreal. I'm sorry, are you Andy Reid? Do you even know how CEH will be used? You really need to just depart and let the rest of us FANS enjoy the moment - did you bitch when the Chiefs WON the Super Bowl? Just curious. Fun fact, Taylor has numerous FUMBLE issues - so sorry you did not get your pick - SEEING WHINNY BITCH in the house!

Mahomes
Hill
Travis Kelce
MH
Watkins
Damien Williams
CEH

What the ****? Can you not see a prolific offense only getting BETTER? I am done with you - crawl back under the rock you were spawned from.
So you just ignore all the others saying the same thing I am, why? Dude, a lot of people thought it should have been Taylor IF you spend a FIRST ROUND pick, why act like it;s just me?
[Reply]
Delano 11:01 PM 04-25-2020
Am i the only one that feels liek Ubeja is a lot like the white people on 'Get Out'?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:01 PM 04-25-2020
I was one of your bigger supporters Ubeja but I just can’t defend you anymore. I’d rather read a deberg thread than try and agree with you. I just can’t. I think you’re still a good guy but just not educated on this topic
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:03 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
Sure but it has not made a shit bit of dif the last 43 years!
We do not select players the front office does.

Just enjoy the ride it's been 50 years.
I have been enjoying the ride since Cotton Davidson and the Dallas Texans. And can still see Jamaal Charles too fast, Christian Okoye too powerful, we could have had that with Taylor.
[Reply]
Delano 11:05 PM 04-25-2020
I have been enjoying the ride since Cotton Davidson and the Dallas Texans. And can still see Jamaal Charles too fast, Christian Okoye too powerful, we could have had that with Taylor.
if you have such a magnificent boner for individual guys why dont you support them on their team. You can have a favorite player on a team thats not your favorite team.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:06 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I was one of your bigger supporters Ubeja but I just can’t defend you anymore. I’d rather read a deberg thread than try and agree with you. I just can’t. I think you’re still a good guy but just not educated on this topic
Seen every Chiefs RB since Abner Haynes, yep....educated.

How about we wait and see what happens, ok?
[Reply]
Page 57 of 295
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up