ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 295
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
bigjosh 08:03 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
DUDE. It's all right there in your own posts. You were bitching for like a dozen pages about how CEH was a stupid pick because Jonathon Taylor was clearly the superior back. You went on and on about how awesome Taylor was because of his stats and his 4.3 speed, and how stupid it was to take Helaire instead because he wasn't as fast. FOR PAGES AND PAGES. And many of us here tried to explain how he was a superior receiver (which you also tried to argue) and how Helaire was a better fit for this offense and you were bitching and moaning.

I was for taking a RB in the mid rounds, I felt like first round was too high. I was thinking someone like Cam Akers in maybe the third. Of course, after we nabbed Helaire at #32, quite a few of those backs went earlier than expected. But I certainly didn't complain after they took one, and liked Helaire as a scheme fit. It's also right there in my posts if you want to go look.

Your revisionist history ain't gonna fly.

You're a clown.

Hey bud, i think you are going after the wrong guy.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:08 AM 09-15-2020
My favorite play, he didn't even receive the ball... on the first scoring drive, they ran a slip screen to Travis Kelce that broke for a big chunk of yardage, and sprinted Edwards-Helaire to the sideline like the screen was going to him. He drew a LOT of attention.

They can just do so much with him, even as a decoy. So many things to worry about for opposing defenses.

I think we see him worked into the passing game this week against the Chargers. Their COVER-3 approach is susceptible to RB passing game. I also want to see how their light-box, DB-heavy scheme fares against KC's improved run game.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:17 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Hey bud, i think you are going after the wrong guy.
EXACTLY!!!...but will the coward continue to bury himself or will he admit he LIED and was badly mistaken? Let's see if he shows up now :-)
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:18 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
EXACTLY!!!...but will the coward continue to bury himself or will he admit he LIED and was badly mistaken? Let's see if he shows up now :-)

Not to mention, ubeja is still having a crybaby hissy fit in his shitty Jonathan taylor thread
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:19 AM 09-15-2020
It's easy to confuse one giant dumbass with another giant dumbass.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:32 AM 09-15-2020
I like Clyde, because he plays for the Kansas City Chiefs.

/thread
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:58 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Not to mention, ubeja is still having a crybaby hissy fit in his shitty Jonathan taylor thread
Thank you for providing the evidence sir...appreciate it :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:03 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's easy to confuse one giant dumbass with another giant dumbass.
Well needless to say there's no "confusion" about who you're shaking your pom-poms for...you gonna do a backflip for him too? :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 09-15-2020
So I think I referenced this run somewhere on the board:

Video does not do this run justice. I was about 25 yards downfield of this play as it was coming towards me. That bounce he makes to get around #21 and get the edge was simply unreal in person. I'm completely square to that play watching it and fully expecting him to just drop his shoulder and finish that run to about the 39 yard line.

Then suddenly he's just somewhere else. The speed he went from inside the blocker to outside the blocker was just something I've never seen. And nobody really mentioned the run because it was early in the drive in Chiefs territory on a 2nd and short so it was easy to lose track of.

But THAT was the play where I said to my buddy "holy shit - did you see that?" Guys just don't move like this guy moves. And again - video doesn't do justice to just how unexpected and how quick that little jump cut happened. His change of direction is as unique as Mahomes ability to throw off-platform. It's simply a unique weapon that nobody else in the league has, IMO.
[Reply]
eDave 11:04 AM 09-15-2020
Fucking road runner legs. Almost comical.
[Reply]
Pants 11:20 AM 09-15-2020
Yeah. The foot-speed is beyond elite. Whatever the next level after elite is.
[Reply]
eDave 11:24 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:22 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I think I referenced this run somewhere on the board:

Video does not do this run justice. I was about 25 yards downfield of this play as it was coming towards me. That bounce he makes to get around #21 and get the edge was simply unreal in person. I'm completely square to that play watching it and fully expecting him to just drop his shoulder and finish that run to about the 39 yard line.

Then suddenly he's just somewhere else. The speed he went from inside the blocker to outside the blocker was just something I've never seen. And nobody really mentioned the run because it was early in the drive in Chiefs territory on a 2nd and short so it was easy to lose track of.

But THAT was the play where I said to my buddy "holy shit - did you see that?" Guys just don't move like this guy moves. And again - video doesn't do justice to just how unexpected and how quick that little jump cut happened. His change of direction is as unique as Mahomes ability to throw off-platform. It's simply a unique weapon that nobody else in the league has, IMO.
We need the end zone view, brudda.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:00 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Well needless to say there's no "confusion" about who you're shaking your pom-poms for...you gonna do a backflip for him too? :-)
Absent of Ubeja, you're a consensus #1 pick for the worst poster here. Think about that for a minute.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
It's not just the speed. Look at how he stabs his feet. He ain't tip-toeing around and there's no real wasted movement. His feet are moving fast but he's moving with deliberate intent, with authority.
[Reply]
Page 111 of 295
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Up