ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 125
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:46 PM 01-08-2021
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:48 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by FD:
:-)
I am in agreement with his first paragraph. It has been effective. And very efficient, given the mentality of it's carriers.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:50 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I am in agreement with his first paragraph. It has been effective. And very efficient, given the mentality of it's carriers.
It's exposed a failure in our education system, really.

Or, it just exposed how many people in this country lack critical thinking skill.

Social media has proven the human race to be quite stupid.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:18 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No it's not over. Ya'll will figure out how to kick the can down the road, distress not, Q-bundle of stickss.
We saw that after the Mueller Report dropped.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:26 PM 01-08-2021
This belongs here:

Mike Flynn had taken an "oath" QAnon last year. He and Sidney Powell advised the president on attempts to override the election in the last month. Powell is now being sued by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion.

Major players in the Q universe, both now banned from Twitter.

— Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) January 8, 2021

[Reply]
Bump 03:47 PM 01-08-2021
lol @ libshits celebrating censorship. They know their party cannot survive without that. They actually think censorship is a tool used for good.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:33 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol @ libshits celebrating censorship. They know their party cannot survive without that. They actually think censorship is a tool used for good.
Are you suggesting private platforms have no right to determine their own terms of service?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:36 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Are you suggesting private platforms have no right to determine their own terms of service?
Come on, we all know they are really a publisher... It won't matter now that the Dems have control though. It's truly sad this is being celebrated by the left, true old school past liberals are rolling over in their graves...
[Reply]
banyon 08:03 PM 01-08-2021
This is apparently going down *now* everyone:

It appears we are watching this unfold now.

Red1 "POTUS Twitter removal."
Red2 "Central Communications blackout" pic.twitter.com/r8BXS6wfUa

— SovereigntyReigns (@SovereigntyRei1) January 9, 2021

[Reply]
VAChief 01-08-2021, 08:16 PM
This message has been deleted by VAChief.
ChiefaRoo 08:22 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is apparently going down *now* everyone:

It is happening. Use Rumble, Parler and wait for Trump to use the Emergency Broadcast System.

I recommend X-22 Report.

https://rumble.com/vchgap-alex-jones...ael-flynn.html
[Reply]
RunKC 10:28 AM 01-10-2021
:-)

inject this directly into my veins pic.twitter.com/2wWOS8ZEMW

— Caleb Hull (I'm With the CCP Don't Ban Me) (@CalebJHull) January 10, 2021

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:45 AM 01-10-2021
Let me put it in terms right wing nutjobs like yourself can understand: Social media platforms are like Christian bakeries, and tRump and his followers are a bunch of gay wedding cakes.
[Reply]
penchief 10:49 AM 01-10-2021
Not anymore than you celebrate spreading false and seditious conspiracy theories intended to undermine our nation's democratic institutions.
[Reply]
banyon 11:09 AM 01-10-2021
Attached: 6EA83FE6-EF95-4A04-8BC7-4DFED6DA06DD.jpg (60.4 KB) 
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:44 AM 01-10-2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/horned-ca...141924227.html

Horned Capitol rioter is ‘failed actor and QAnon conspiracy theorist who lives with his mother’ — report

A Trump supporter who became known as the ‘QAnon shaman’ after being pictured during riots at the US Capitol is reportedly a “failed actor” and conspiracy theorist described by his mother’s neighbours as “bizarre."

Jacob Angeli Chansley, 33, was charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds after he participated in the mob that laid siege to the Capitol on Wednesday.

He was photographed wearing horns and carrying a spear while rioting in the Senate debating chamber and had painted his face with red, white and blue face paint. According to the Daily Mail, Chansley has been living with his 56-year-old mother, Martha, since January 2019 after he was evicted from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing US$1,247 in rent arrears.

The newspaper reported that Chansley is unemployed, having failed to launch an acting career, and has been seen wandering through his mother’s neighbourhood in Glendale dressed in the same costume he wore to the Capitol riots. He also has a car bumper sticker with the word ‘WQKE’ and the hashtags ‘#AllAboutTheChildren’ and ‘#TheGreatAwakening’, which are references to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that believes in the existence of a vast underground pedophile ring.

Chansley is a fixture at anti-lockdown rallies and has been seen at numerous pro-Trump demonstrations over the last year, including one in February where he was photographed holding a sign that read “Q Sent Me”.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 125
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up