ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 125
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:13 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I absolutely have talked about my kids being entertainment. I might say skmetbing like ďhead on over for cocktail hour. Itís sure to be a blast, as we unwind from the weekend by listening to the chaotic screams of the kidsĒ.

That would be funny to me and my friends and ironic (itís big relaxing being around a bunch of kids). Like with the above: sheís being sarcastic in comparing the maelstrom of a bunch of little kids to high society life.

But in my example above, sick Q devotees would say that cocktail hour is code for hide the sausage until the kids scream with the chaos of our belzeebubbian rituals.
Exactly.

The email chain on Wikileaks PROVES that the pool party in question was a big event with a ton of people there. The email itself contains a number of people writing her back to cofirm their attendance.

The email confirms that Tammie set it up, and attended it as well. She didn't "send" these kids there.

It's all right fucking there for Staylor to see.

But you know, he's so fucking open minded and all....
[Reply]
staylor26 03:13 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So you won't actually address the email chain i pointed out? Just gonna keep ignoring all the people she cc'd and all the people who confirmed they'll be there?

That didn't happen huh?

That proves absolutely nothing.

Make the blog or shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
eDave 03:14 PM 12-15-2020

[Reply]
Detoxing 03:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That proves absolutely nothing.

Make the blog or shut the fuck up.
:-)

It proves EVERYTHING.

But your "open minded" ass don't care because it doesnt fit what you want to believe.

This is embarrassing for you. You shoulda took my advice hours ago and dipped the fuck out of this thread.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:16 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by :
HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY, forgot Drew the last time as in also, so see y’all on
>> Saturday at 1 or when you arrive.
-Tamera Luzzato

Pretty much puts an end to "they were sent there as entertainment".
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:17 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by :
I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining
>> wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris.
Open invite to the pedo party /Staylor

What a dipshit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:19 PM 12-15-2020
The rest of the email message that Q-fags wanna ignore:

Originally Posted by :
And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
>> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
>> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
>> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).
Better dress warm for the outdoor pedo-party that the whole fucking company is invited to!

...fucking jackass.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:22 PM 12-15-2020

It proves EVERYTHING.

But your "open minded" ass don't care because it doesnt fit what you want to believe.

This is embarrassing for you. You shoulda took my advice hours ago and dipped the fuck out of this thread.
Yup it proves everything. Clearly itís all just a wacky conspiracy and all the creepy shit with Alefantis, Luzzatto, Baby Jack etc. is ALL just a joke.

Like I said before, thereís only 2 options:

1. One big elaborate joke and theyíre ALL in on it. They just all love to make sexual jokes and innuendos about children.

2. Theyíre pedophiles.

Iím willing to be open to either possibility, but anybody that can tell me thereís nothing wrong with any of it and itís totally normal is absolutely closed minded and foolish.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:25 PM 12-15-2020
Detoxing, I haven’t said anything definitive about any of this. That’s what you still can’t understand. I’m not claiming to know 100% what is going on here. That’s YOU. The only thing I know for certain is these people are fucking weird and creepily obsessed with children. They also think pedophilia is a joke and joking about it on the internet over and over is totally normal.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:29 PM 12-15-2020
They definitely are creepy and obsessed with children. I don't think anyone could deny that.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:31 PM 12-15-2020
Yup it proves everything. Clearly it’s all just a wacky conspiracy and all the creepy shit with Alefantis, Luzzatto, Baby Jack etc. is ALL just a joke.
The email proves that there was no pedo party. The email pulled straight from Wikileaks. That shits all over your Luzzato accusations.

Just because you have sick way of viewing an old grandma's language it doesn't make her creepy.

You find it creepy because you were preconditioned to believe something illegal was occurring. I PROVED to you with the rest of the context of the email that nothing was occurring there.

Here, to be fair, here are the things that i find Creepy. This Luzzato shit aint it. This luzzato shit is why no one takes you fools seriously. It's fucking dumb and your own leaks disprove your bullshit.

But here, things i find creepy:

1. Tony Podesta. Scrubs like you, Staylor confuse John and Tony. Tony is the one with the relationship with the creepy artist.

2. The creepy artist that Tony (and to a lesser degree, Jonn) get their "art" from.

3. Joe Biden's hair sniffing.

4. The ridiculous amount of time it took to arrest Epstein, and the fact that he got away with it the first time.

5. Epstein's associations with SO MANY rich and powerful.

EVERY-FUCKING-THING-ELSE is a bunch of bullshit.

Wise up Staylor. I've been up and down this fucking "rabbit hole" far more than you. And unlike you, i actually look for the entire story, not snippets off reddit.

Don't even try to challenge me on this shit man. Only TaQo has the ability here to do so. OUtside of that, you ain't saying shit i haven't already heard, read or seen.

Get out man, this exchange has been like Jets vs Chiefs. A blow out.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:34 PM 12-15-2020
Detoxing, I havenít said anything definitive about any of this. Thatís what you still canít understand. Iím not claiming to know 100% what is going on here. Thatís YOU. The only thing I know for certain is these people are fucking weird and creepily obsessed with children. They also think pedophilia is a joke and joking about it on the internet over and over is totally normal.
Then learn MORE. No, not confirmation bias. Don't seek answers that you like. But actually read all the counter points. Read the emails. Put shit in context. Quit letting these fools give you an impression on what to think before you start thinking. Turn off Tucker fucking Carlson FFS. CNN too.

No, you don't "know for certain" that these people are creepily obsessed with children. Ridiculous.

I pointed out, after years of keeping up with this shit, the things i find odd. This shit you brought in here today does not qualify.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:36 PM 12-15-2020
Make the fucking blog or shut the fuck up.

If it’s normal, you should have no problem doing it...

Be sure to include an offer of “unrated pics” under a pic of your naked child since you think that’s normal too.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:39 PM 12-15-2020

5. Epstein's associations with SO MANY rich and powerful, mostly libs.

Yup
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:40 PM 12-15-2020
Make the fucking blog or shut the fuck up.

If itís normal, you should have no problem doing it...

Be sure to include an offer of ďunrated picsĒ under a pic of your naked child since you think thatís normal too.
Why the fuck would i make a blog for? Dude, quit this bullshit. I'm not making a blog to appease you, why the fuck do you keep saying stupid shit?

I don't even have a FB, twitter or a personal IG, but imma make a blog for YOU? LOL
[Reply]
Page 79 of 125
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up