ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 125
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:46 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You shouldn't pity me. I'm too busy pitying you. Pity is wasted on me.

I was on to this stuff and posting about it on this forum before Q even existed. I understand Q better than anyone on this forum. I understand why the disinformation on it is necessary. I also understand much of what isn't disinformation. My news filter is calibrated much differently than anyone here because I've been awake to the FakeNews for over two decades now.

I would suggest that everyone on this forum prepare because we're going to see some rough days in 2021. The fraud that is being exposed in real-time isn't going to go unchecked - but it is going to go through. Nothing happens until AFTER the final nail is put into Trump's proverbial coffin. The electoral college will go through with their vote and Pence will be the final hammer that nails it shut.

Not until after the crime has been committed, and the crime scene is growing cold will anything happen. When it does happen, it will be sudden and shocking.

There are mechanics at play that could put us beyond that. Those mechanics involve whether Joe Biden needs to be actually sworn in before action is taken. I hope not, but that's a distinct possibility.

What I know is that this fraud will not go without being responded to, and that response will be equivalent to the crime of stealing an election. You don't have to believe me, but everyone should prepare "just in case." At the very least, you'll have a freezer with extra food that you can use for a Superbowl feast.
Dude I'm not trying to pile one, because I believe your hearts in the right place

But you've been saying this stuff since 2016, and pretty much none of it has come true as far as I can tell... there will be no mass arrests, and no major political figures are gonna be frogmarched to the pokie in chains
[Reply]
Taco John 01:47 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Serious questions....

How many of you know who Tamera Luzzatto is? How many of you know what “Evie’s Crib” is and it’s connections to the Podesta e-mails?

How many of you know who Frank Giustra is?
You're wasting your breath. These things will be exposed in due time, but they will come in a chain that first exposes China's human trafficking abuses first and then connects US politicians to them.

There is an information nuclear bomb coming. The ground is being prepped for it now. Revelations about Swallwell, Kemp, Feinstein, and the CCP's tentacles in EU and US companies is the laser that is painting the ground. The only question is whether the bomb comes before Jan 20th or after. It just depends on what will make the biggest impact so that we can clear out the government and start anew.
[Reply]
Donger 01:49 PM 12-15-2020
You're wasting your breath. These things will be exposed in due time
:-)

I remember when you said you didn't support Trump. Good times.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:51 PM 12-15-2020
You're wasting your breath. These things will be exposed in due time, but they will come in a chain that first exposes China's human trafficking abuses first and then connects US politicians to them.

There is an information nuclear bomb coming. The ground is being prepped for it now. Revelations about Swallwell, Kemp, Feinstein, and the CCP's tentacles in EU and US companies is the laser that is painting the ground. The only question is whether the bomb comes before Jan 20th or after. It just depends on what will make the biggest impact so that we can clear out the government and start anew.
I'm gonna guess it will be after.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:55 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I'm gonna guess it will be after.
And then a year after that, and a year after that, and a year after that....but it's coming, i swear!

My meta-data says so!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:58 PM 12-15-2020

I was on to this stuff and posting about it on this forum before Q even existed. I understand Q better than anyone on this forum. I understand why the disinformation on it is necessary. I also understand much of what isn't disinformation. My news filter is calibrated much differently than anyone here because I've been awake to the FakeNews for over two decades now.

I would suggest that everyone on this forum prepare because we're going to see some rough days in 2021. The fraud that is being exposed in real-time isn't going to go unchecked - but it is going to go through. Nothing happens until AFTER the final nail is put into Trump's proverbial coffin. The electoral college will go through with their vote and Pence will be the final hammer that nails it shut.

Not until after the crime has been committed, and the crime scene is growing cold will anything happen. When it does happen, it will be sudden and shocking.

There are mechanics at play that could put us beyond that. Those mechanics involve whether Joe Biden needs to be actually sworn in before action is taken. I hope not, but that's a distinct possibility.

What I know is that this fraud will not go without being responded to, and that response will be equivalent to the crime of stealing an election. You don't have to believe me, but everyone should prepare "just in case." At the very least, you'll have a freezer with extra food that you can use for a Superbowl feast.
So the people who can't produce a single shred of evidence proving election fraud has occurred are going to respond? That's about as non-threatening as it gets. To quote a movie other than The Matrix: "Those sumbitches couldn't open an umbrella."
[Reply]
VAChief 02:00 PM 12-15-2020

:-) Yeah, that is what is happening. I bet you sold AMWAY at one time too.
[Reply]
eDave 02:02 PM 12-15-2020
TJ has to be a skit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:03 PM 12-15-2020
Serious questions....

How many of you know who Tamera Luzzatto is? How many of you know what “Evie’s Crib” is and it’s connections to the Podesta e-mails?

How many of you know who Frank Giustra is?
And yes...and none of it says "pedo" unless you want to ascribe pedo messaging via "read between the lines" logic.

In reality, it's just a grandmother who made a blog for her grandchildren.... As i exhibited when i pulled a post from Comet Ping Pong's FB, part of this thing is built on viewing everything you read under the assertion that you're reading secret pedo code.

It's pretty easy to twist things to fit the view you're seeking. Such as "Hot Dogs and Pizza".

But sure, if you think grandmothers (who are high profile public figures) pimp their newborn grandchildren to pedos via self made, public blogs then i got some wayfair cabinets full of kids to sell you.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:03 PM 12-15-2020

TaQo in 2012 waiting for the world to end
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:06 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dude I'm not trying to pile one, because I believe your hearts in the right place

But you've been saying this stuff since 2016, and pretty much none of it has come true as far as I can tell... there will be no mass arrests, and no major political figures are gonna be frogmarched to the pokie in chains
Don't forget the final chapter, all of this culminating in the "Great Reset".
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And yes...and none of it says "pedo" unless you want to ascribe pedo messaging via "read between the lines" logic.

In reality, it's just a grandmother who made a blog for her grandchildren.... As i exhibited when i pulled a post from Comet Ping Pong's FB, part of this thing is built on viewing everything you read under the assertion that you're reading secret pedo code.

It's pretty easy to twist things to fit the view you're seeking. Such as "Hot Dogs and Pizza".

But sure, if you think grandmothers (who are high profile public figures) pimp their newborn grandchildren to pedos via self made, public blogs then i got some wayfair cabinets full of kids to sell you.
She literally described those kids as “entertainment” for the pool while creepily listing their ages in the e-mail, but yea that’s TOTALLY normal behavior :-)

On the blog it says “You can spend time with her online raw and uncut”. Again, totally normal, right?

What about “Evie’s new friend Jack”? Who when you go to Jack’s blog there’s partially covered up nude pics. “Unrated versions of this photo available only to premium subscribers :-)” Totally normal though according to Detoxing the expert....

I mean JFC dude how many red flags do you need?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:27 PM 12-15-2020
She literally described those kids as “entertainment” for the pool while creepily listing their ages in the e-mail, but yea that’s TOTALLY normal behavior :-)

On the blog it says “You can spend time with her online raw and uncut”. Again, totally normal, right?
The blog is filled with pictures of her, her grandchildren, her children, their daily ins and outs....

And yes, this is a case of a grandma trying to be cute and clever. The whole blog uses cutesie, colorful language. Par for the course for an old lady...it's you people who want to add pedophile motivations to her language. As my grandfather would say, "get your mind out of the gutter".

And again, "entertainment" in the context of that email simply meant company. Yes, children provide entertainment with their company and exuberance. That doesn't mean sexual. You're the one implying sexual abuse.

You do it because this is how it was presented to you. Like i said, you think you're reading pedo-code words, in actuality you're just reading a grandma talking about her grandkids, and you're the one applying sexual innuendo, not her.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:30 PM 12-15-2020

You must be BroncNutz brother. He follows Q and is saying the same thing you are. He says he'll never make another video if Trump isn't President Jan 21st. I hope your both right. Wait! I just realized THS IS YOU!

[Reply]
staylor26 02:31 PM 12-15-2020
Yea I’m just reading into things like “You can spend time with her online raw and uncut”.

And “Unrated versions of this photo available only to premium subscribers :-)” under a nude picture of baby Jack on Jack’s blog which she linked.

All of this is normal in Detoxing’s world. Just an elaborate joke and one big coincidence.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 125
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up