ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 125
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Donger 12:25 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It was all fake news, and not one goddamn thing you have to say about it changes that
So Lyin' Junior and members of Trump's campaign did not willingly try to get dirt on Clinton from a Russian who he was told the Russian government wanted to help Trump.

Papajohnpapolus didn't do the same.

Trump didn't tell Russians, in the Oval Office, that he fired Comey to ease pressure off the Russia investigation.

Our IC didn't determine that the Russian government tried to help Trump win.

All fake, eh?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:27 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The pizzagate story doesn't anger me. Falsely accusing people of pedophilia, for what is very CLEARLY politically motivated, is what "sets me off".

Those are allegations that you don't throw around lightly that can severely **** someone's life up. I think doing such a thing, without REAL proof, testimony etc is reprehensibly irresponsible, malicious and downright poor in character. And to use REAL stories of victims, that are completely unrelated to this goofy ass conspiracy, is even more reprehensible. Citing cases of actual sex trafficking to further validate your belief shows poor character.

Also, i despise inconsistency. Pizzagate and Qanon is littered with logical inconsistencies that, unsurprisingly lean heavily against the left, but completely silent against the right, despite the numerous reports and allegations against Republicans that Pizzagate simply ignores, thus proving my point that this is about politics, not morality.

You guys find the stupidest ****ing things to support this pizzagate theory, and then go and vote in a guy as POTUS who openly admits to knowing about Epstein's abuse of minors, who even HOUSED the mother****er at Mar Lago, who even called him a great guy. You supported a POTUS who talked about hitting on his own daughter, groping women with out consent, and reportedly routinely walked in on underage girls at pageants. The man has a history of viewing women and as nothing more than sexual objects. I look at some shit like that and think, "ya'll have no ****ing shame". No consistency in how you view this, which tells me it's HIGHLY partisan, which further makes me doubt this.

I think, the only person i've seen apply consistency in this is, IIRC, Chi-Town. Other than him, it's a bunch of look the otherway when there's Trump/GOP related "breadcrumbs", but then state someone is a pedo as fact, if it's the left.

That tells me A LOT.

To imply that the abuse is so massive, so widespread, and yet you have NOTHING in terms of real evidence to show for it? GMAFB. You even had your savior in office for 4 years and STILL nothing.

Even the the girls who testified against Epstein never asserted such a conspiracy, and went so far as to completely disregard any notion of Bill Clinton being a pedo, complimenting his manners and politeness even.

Your Qanon source is LITERALLY an anonymous person on the internet who could be ANYONE, making up ANYTHING.

This theory is literally overflowing with partisan, biased bullshit masquerading as some holier than thou, "i'm moral than you because i believe this shit and you don't" crap.
:-)
[Reply]
Superturtle 12:29 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Don't forget to mention how he's actually literally (fistbump, Vail) the best example of a Nazi we have to offer these days, either. Look up his 60 Minutes interview from 1990-ish, Superturtle. He breaks down who and what he is and exactly what he thinks of America. And kind of like BLM and what they stand for, his Open Border Societies is pointedly anti-American.

Also, thanks for the response to my question, Detox. I still find it interesting how this subject gets your blood up unlike any other I've seen you have a take for, like to the point you drop the funny/sarcastic mask you usually have on and go at someone over it. I for one appreciate your takes on it, though, and I sincerely hope you're more right about all of this than Taco is. I doubt we'll ever really be 100% sure either way, unfortunately.
I'm more talking about how some people unironiccaly believe he's behind every single thing they don't like about America. The way they talk he's sitting in some bunker in Whogivesafuckistan with a fat cat in his lap pulling strings all over the world while being 10 steps ahead of everybody else.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Right, except for the fact that nothing about Qanon has ever been proven legitimate, and when Trump was asked about it point blank, which was never supposed to happen because the media would never dare to ask him, he disavowed the whole thing.

It's amazing that "Q" can be wrong 100% of the time for so long, and still have believers.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:32 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm more talking about how some people unironiccaly believe he's behind every single thing they don't like about America. The way they talk he's sitting in some bunker in Whogivesa****istan with a fat cat in his lap pulling strings all over the world while being 10 steps ahead of everybody else.
And they're already got Bill "Hitler" Gates waiting in the wings, for when Soros keels over.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:33 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
A big, beautiful wall, paid for by Mexico.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:34 PM 12-15-2020
She is your Q.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:35 PM 12-15-2020
She is your Q.
Mine? No.

Any evidence that Q isn't a farce?
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:40 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Also, thanks for the response to my question, Detox. I still find it interesting how this subject gets your blood up unlike any other I've seen you have a take for, like to the point you drop the funny/sarcastic mask you usually have on and go at someone over it. I for one appreciate your takes on it, though, and I sincerely hope you're more right about all of this than Taco is. I doubt we'll ever really be 100% sure either way, unfortunately.
I wrote that post only because YOU asked for it, and you're a man i highly respect due to how you carry yourself and how you engage with others, despite you being a big believer in this stuff. Much like Rausch. You guys can believe with out being a complete jackass like TaQo, who's personality draws the ire of others more so than his beliefs.

I fight this topic because it strikes three no-no's for me. It's both egregiously slanderous and wildly inconsistent and littered with double standards.

On top of the fact that i absolutely LOVE the topics of conspiracies, the paranormal etc, which fuels my desire to actually learn about the subjects at hand. Which is why you'll catch me in every on of these types of threads, from the UFO thread in the lounge, to the esoteric thread in the Media forum, to this shit here in D.C.

I've learned, about myself, that flagrant inconsistency drives me mad.

This is funny, but i've actually learned to appreciate Prison Bitch of all people for precisely that reason. Despite our differences, and we whole-heartedly disagree on several things, his consistency in his beliefs are unwavering. I understand him. I get it. I really do. Anti-semetic and all, i get it. And my respect for him has grown because of that consistency.

Because of that consistency i understand what his values are, i understand that he means no ill-will, but rather self preservation. And i can identify with self preservation. Sometimes self preservation is in conflict with someone else's version of self preservation. In a war, he and I would be on opposite sides, but fighting for the same reason. What's good for me may not be what's good for him and vice-versa.

But when people are inconsistent, who flip-flop to serve a party before their own morality, those who apply morality here, but look the other way there, i can't stand it. Pizzagate is littered with that.

There was a lot of that during the Trump era and I watched a lot of D.C posters lose that consistency to score what they thought were political wins.

Bah....rant over. Sorry.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:40 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It was all fake news, and not one goddamn thing you have to say about it changes that
Was the Trump Tower meeting fake news?

What about the email to Junior?

Was the Russian social media campaign fake news?

What about Trump firing Comey, and then saying it was because of Russia?

Was that fake news?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:54 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Was the Trump Tower meeting fake news?

What about the email to Junior?

Was the Russian social media campaign fake news?

What about Trump firing Comey, and then saying it was because of Russia?

Was that fake news?

Yes. “Collusion” was nothing but fake news. Mueller told you so.
[Reply]
Donger 12:57 PM 12-15-2020
Wrong again, Bitch. Mueller found no evidence of coordination between the Russian government and the Trump campaign. He detailed plenty of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian nationals, including some with ties to the the Russian government.

Let me know if I can correct you any further. Always happy to Bitch slap.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:00 PM 12-15-2020
The death throes of this thread will be another PB/Donger slap fight.

A fitting end i suppose.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:05 PM 12-15-2020
Q is a good place for you.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:07 PM 12-15-2020
lol

We've only reached the part of the movie where it looks like the hero has lost, and all hope is gone. Nothing has changed. The sting is still on.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 125
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up