ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 324
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 01:17 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Note: I have no idea what the cap situations for any of these teams. Just looking at it from a strategic perspective.

In the AFC (excepting KC), his best options look like BUF, NYJ, and JAX, JAX having the easiest road to the playoffs.

In the NFC, it looks like NYG, DET, CAR.

And maybe TB, just because we really have no idea what the Bucs are going to look like this season, and sometimes those teams that were good a short time ago and still have some of the core players/coaches, but now seem to be in flux, will surprise you and get into the postseason.
Jacksonville doesn't make sense because they are working Calvin Ridley into their offense this year with what they already had last year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:18 PM 05-26-2023
Dainty Penis is unfortunately 100% going to stick, sorry about your future bud
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:18 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's close but the 2018 year is probably the best...

Hill/Watkins/Kelce and Hunt
It's not close at all.

24 year old Tyreek Hill is wayyyyyyy better than 31 year old Hopkins
29 year old Travis Kelce was better than 34 year old Kelce
Watkins is better than any of the other 2023 WRs until one of them proves different
Hunt and Pacheco are probably a wash
[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Note: I have no idea what the cap situations for any of these teams. Just looking at it from a strategic perspective.

In the AFC (excepting KC), his best options look like BUF, NYJ, and JAX, JAX having the easiest road to the playoffs.

In the NFC, it looks like NYG, DET, CAR.

And maybe TB, just because we really have no idea what the Bucs are going to look like this season, and sometimes those teams that were good a short time ago and still have some of the core players/coaches, but now seem to be in flux, will surprise you and get into the postseason.

Baker Mayfield with an absolute DIME

He’s looking REALLY good 👀
pic.twitter.com/1D4ZnyjAkQ

— Luke Sawhook 🪚🪝 (@lukesawhook) May 25, 2023

This is what is going on in Tampa...
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:19 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If people are trying to act like our weapons with Hopkins this year would be our best ever, then they are saying that he's substantially better than 24 year old Tyreek Hill. That's insanely overrating him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:21 PM 05-26-2023
I think the Bills would be better served spending that last bit of cap room on Dalvin Cook.

I would agree. They have absolutely no running game, BUF, and they desperately need one. BUF should be in the market for a top-10 RB more than anything else.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:21 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Would the below depth be the best weapons we've ever had?

Kelce
+
Hopkins
MVS
Toney
Moore
Rice
James
Watson
Ross
Ross
+
Pacheco
McKinnon
CEH
For sure but a few will be on other teams.

If we signed Hopkins, could we trade MVS? He has a $8,560,000 base for 2023. Is he good enough that another team would make a trade>
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:21 PM 05-26-2023

To the dingy!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:21 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If people are trying to act like our weapons with Hopkins this year would be our best ever, then they are saying that he's substantially better than 24 year old Tyreek Hill. That's insanely overrating him.
Mahomes is better now so...Hopkins is still a #1 WR, he just isn't a speed demon.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:23 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah, agreed.

But with Mahomes just entering his prime I'd take a Hopkins/Kelce/Toney/MVS/Pacheco over those '18 and '19 squads. Not saying they're BETTER per se, but I'm saying a seasoned Mahomes is just as dangerous if not more so today with those guys as he was with the Hill and Watkins squads.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:24 PM 05-26-2023

[Reply]
Ken Bone 01:24 PM 05-26-2023
Send Clark’s plane, Bart Vatch!
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:25 PM 05-26-2023
Jacksonville doesn't make sense because they are working Calvin Ridley into their offense this year with what they already had last year.

Calvin Ridley or Deandre Hopkins . . . I know I'd make DHop my WR1, no question.

But Doug Pederson is the HC/OC over there, and I don't see any reason he couldn't install the both of them, which would make them a lot more dangerous than they were last season.

Simply start DH, Ridley and Kirk from the slot, let Flowers work in at his own pace this season. Done deal.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:25 PM 05-26-2023
I'm sitting here thinking about this tweet and it's making me pessimistic

As exciting as Dhop is - i'm going to remain cautiously optimistic that he actually lands in KC. Would be awesome to see, but shoot Odell got a 1 year 15M deal worth up to 18M.

Dhop is the better receiver at this point imo and may sign for even more somewhere.

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm sitting here thinking about this tweet and it's making me pessimistic

Huge difference in signing your deal before the draft and signing a deal end of May start of June.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 324
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up