ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 79
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
tredadda 12:59 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The funny thing is, they latched onto a post by Direckshun almost immediately, as if it were the only opinion here that mattered.

Why? Not because it was uniquely thoughtful and well-written. Shit, analysis like that gets posted here DAILY.
It’s because of confirmation bias. That’s why they found his post valid and reasonable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You know what’s funny is that this board is very lax on opposing fans joining while their boards are like echo chambers where only fans whose opinions they agree with are allowed to join.
Guaran-damn-tee you that if someone took Direckshun's post, that they absolutely loved, made it slightly more pro-Chiefs and posted it on THEIR forum, the poster would get banned.

It's been like that with every fanbase that's ever trolled us.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:01 PM 12-02-2022
It’s because of confirmation bias. That’s why they found his post valid and reasonable.
And you just KNOW Direkshun is sitting at home going, "man, i do like Burrow's hair. Maybe i really can be a Bengals fan. FINALLY people who appreciate me!"
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:03 PM 12-02-2022
Right, that's obvious.

I was just saying that thought-out, well-written analysis isn't rare here. It isn't even uncommon. It's a daily occurrence. They acted like other than Direckshun's post, there's no football discussion here. That's hilariously inaccurate.

Despite the poop threads, antifreeze, and guilty school teachers, this forum has some of the best football analysis anywhere.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:03 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I just love the absolute culture shock rival fans get when coming to our forum.

They have no idea of the 22 year history that's been cultivated here. This place didn't become what we are over night. The jokes, the memes, the humor....they don't get it. And it's fucking hilarious.

Every damn fan base says the same thing. We're infamous. All because they can't believe there's still a sports forum on the internet where sports fans can more or less just joke, have fun and fuck around.

"OH MY GOSH....THEY'RE SO VULGUR".....you know what else, we're also ACTIVE. Unlike every other damn sports forum not named Reddit out there.
I honestly can't believe that football fans are that fucking soft.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:08 PM 12-02-2022
It's because we're ****ing smarter than those dumbshits... i.e. "they hate us because they ain't us" :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:12 PM 12-02-2022

They have no idea of the 22 year history that's been cultivated here. This place didn't become what we are over night. The jokes, the memes, the humor....they don't get it. And it's ****ing hilarious.

Every damn fan base says the same thing. We're infamous. All because they can't believe there's still a sports forum on the internet where sports fans can more or less just joke, have fun and **** around.

"OH MY GOSH....THEY'RE SO VULGUR".....you know what else, we're also ACTIVE. Unlike every other damn sports forum not named Reddit out there.

This post is SO good
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:13 PM 12-02-2022

They have no idea of the 22 year history that's been cultivated here. This place didn't become what we are over night. The jokes, the memes, the humor....they don't get it. And it's fucking hilarious.

Every damn fan base says the same thing. We're infamous. All because they can't believe there's still a sports forum on the internet where sports fans can more or less just joke, have fun and fuck around.

Exactly.

And as far as reputation, I see similar things with Bills fans, actually. A lot of people (as seen on reddit) love the Bills fanbase for the charity work and online presence that's not TwoBillsDrive.... but we see all the trolls from TBD and table smashers and butt fingerers who probably aren't actually representative of the fans as a whole.

Yeah, this place is rough around the edges, but it's built on real life friendships, bashes, tailgates, charity efforts, and as you said people who have been around for more than 2 decades for reasons beyond "I can be kind of a dick here and not get banned" (I mean let's face it, that helps a lot, too :-)).
[Reply]
O.city 01:14 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I honestly can't believe that football fans are that ****ing soft.
Easy there charmin extra
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Easy there charmin extra
You're literally a dentist.

I've never met a dentist that isn't a pussy.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:19 PM 12-02-2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:19 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're literally a dentist.

I've never met a dentist that isn't a pussy.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 12-02-2022

Andy Reid believes Jerick McKinnon will be available for Sunday's game against the Bengals.

Kadarius Toney (hamstring) was the lone player on the active roster who didn't practice today.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) December 2, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM 12-02-2022
petty mahomes incoming

"I don't think Patrick Mahomes really knows how to read the defense."@REALPACMAN24 says Burrow is the better QB ��

(presented by @betonline_ag and available on @tunein & @SIRIUSXM) | @SolomonsWisdom | @ConcernsChief | @JasusTD89 | @Eawarfield44 | @joevalerio73 | @JFedotin pic.twitter.com/cNLisAeWLq

— Bleav (@BleavNetwork) December 2, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 01:26 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Right, that's obvious.

I was just saying that thought-out, well-written analysis isn't rare here. It isn't even uncommon. It's a daily occurrence. They acted like other than Direckshun's post, there's no football discussion here. That's hilariously inaccurate.

Despite the poop threads, antifreeze, and guilty school teachers, this forum has some of the best football analysis anywhere.
Exactly right. Those threads are a part of the culture here that make no sense to an outsider. Once part of it a person gets a better understanding. It’s why we do have opposing fans who have been on here for a very long time. This is easily one of the best places for legit football talk. There are a lot of posters on here who’s opinions are held in wide regard.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 79
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up