ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 28
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
TEX 09:18 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We'll lose maybe one of those games.
You can't realistically believe that.
[Reply]
TEX 09:19 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
It’s sad to say, but I could see the Giants giving the Chiefs all they can handle. Thing is, I’m not upset about us having a down year. Sometimes you need it to flood to wash away all the shit, and maybe that’s what’s happening here. If a miserable season after 3 fantastic seasons means rebuilding the defense and cutting dead weight, I’m all for it.
Yep, that's where I am with all of this. I just hope the front office does the right thing and get rid of the players that need to go, as well as coaches.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
It’s sad to say, but I could see the Giants giving the Chiefs all they can handle. Thing is, I’m not upset about us having a down year. Sometimes you need it to flood to wash away all the shit, and maybe that’s what’s happening here. If a miserable season after 3 fantastic seasons means rebuilding the defense and cutting dead weight, I’m all for it.
that's the first time I think I've ever agreed with you.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm sure they'll come out pissed and destroy the Giants.

SEE? WE'RE STILL GREAT!

And then we'll lose to The Cowboys, and The Packers, and The Bengals, and probably the Raiders twice, and to the Chargers again.

Because we're spending a quarter of our cap on the defensive line, which is soft, overpaid, and loafing.
Interested to see if the Cowboys are actually any good because their schedule doesn't really show it.

Also interested to see the Packers/Cardinals, because the Packers' offense hasn't been the juggernaut that this thread would indicate. At least the Cowboys' offense has performed well against garbage teams... the Pack have been pretty mediocre across the board.

And that's not to say the Chiefs can beat either team right now regardless of whether they're SB contenders or pretenders... it's tough for me to pick 10+ wins at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
You can't realistically believe that.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:27 AM 10-27-2021
The Packers have a huge game this week and WR COVID issues. Offense really isn't that great. They are ripe for a beat down at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:01 AM 10-27-2021
The Packers have a huge game this week and WR COVID issues. Offense really isn't that great. They are ripe for a beat down at Arrowhead.
We made Tannehill look like Aaron Rodgers.

What are we going to make Aaron Rodgers look like?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
We made Tannehill look like Aaron Rodgers.

What are we going to make Aaron Rodgers look like?
We're not giving Rodgers one on one coverage. He doesn't have Henry back there.

The Pack are below average on offense this year. We're going to make some fucking hay against an NFC team at Arrowhead.

That's what this team fucking does you WEAK SPINLESS BETA BITCH PUSSBAG LITTLE GIRLY MAN.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:09 AM 10-27-2021
We're not giving Rodgers one on one coverage. He doesn't have Henry back there.

The Pack are below average on offense this year. We're going to make some ****ing hay against an NFC team at Arrowhead.

That's what this team ****ing does you WEAK SPINLESS BETA BITCH PUSSBAG LITTLE GIRLY MAN.
You're getting hysterical, man.

While Clark is playing pattycakes with the LT, and Jones is eating a footlong from subway, and Jarrad Reed is looking for four leaf clovers, Rodgers will look around and wait for someone to come open. Eventually someone will.

The defense is a cancer. They're quitters. Stop getting emotionally involved and trying to will fat, rich, quitters into being something else. They are what they are at this point.

And your personal insults are pathetic. Throwing temper tantrums but calling me a beta bitch? Stop your crying, man up, and deal with reality.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 10-27-2021
CHRIS MECK IS A BAD POSTER
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:16 AM 10-27-2021
He doesn’t have Henry back there. Yeah…he has a RB that completely raped us the last time he played us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He doesn’t have Henry back there. Yeah…he has a RB that completely raped us the last time he played us.
Chiefs run defense has been good lately. They will stop GB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:19 AM 10-27-2021
Chiefs run defense has been good lately. They will stop GB.
Aaron Jones didn’t beat us on the ground the last time. Or are you forgetting about his 10 catches for 100 yards?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Aaron Jones didn’t beat us on the ground the last time. Or are you forgetting about his 10 catches for 100 yards?
I'll bet you right now he doesn't do that. Willie Gay will stop that for sure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:31 AM 10-27-2021
I'll bet you right now he doesn't do that. Willie Gay will stop that for sure.
You want to bet that the Chiefs beat the Packers?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 28
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up