ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 131
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Monticore 06:24 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yes.

I like watching players who beat people on sheer athleticism.

Jordan, Westbrook, Lebron, Kobe.

Shit, I like how Jimmy Butler plays.
Fairly obvious intellect isn’t your thing.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:26 AM 05-16-2022
Warriors-Mavs is going to be a fun series. It goes 6 and 6th game Klay goes ham on the Mavs to win it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:38 AM 05-16-2022
More ****in euro trash dominating the NBA. I want more Ja Morants and Devin Booker. Less Lukas and Jokics. Soo boring to watch this trash. Luka is like James Hardenlite.
This is really dumb and you are usually better than this, cmon man.

After reading your replies I get you don't like white guys in the NBA lol
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:46 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This is really dumb and you are usually better than this, cmon man.

After reading your replies I get you don't like white guys in the NBA lol
Lol..I was wondering if he hated "White Chocolate" also.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:34 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lol..I was wondering if he hated "White Chocolate" also.
Looks like specifically white euro players. I gotta believe he hated Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki, the Gasol brothers. "Someone needs to really level that Detlef Schrempf fucker. He's ruining the sport!"
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:38 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Looks like specifically white euro players. I gotta believe he hated Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki, the Gasol brothers. "Someone needs to really level that Detlef Schrempf fucker. He's ruining the sport!"

Ginobili can take his massive schnoz and shove it in a meat grinder.

Seriously, fuck that guy
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:06 AM 05-16-2022
More ****in euro trash dominating the NBA. I want more Ja Morants and Devin Booker. Less Lukas and Jokics. Soo boring to watch this trash. Luka is like James Hardenlite.
How do you feel about white people though?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:10 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
How do you feel about white people though?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=10
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:18 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=10
What a weird mother fucker.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:31 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ja is kind of a bitch. Not gonna lie.
When you get nuts in your face like this you get a little salty, huh? :-):-)

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:39 AM 05-16-2022
Jason Kidd has done a lot with Luka. Luka is still one of the biggest crybabies in the NBA, but I think Kidd’s comments earlier in the season about Luka bitching to the refs made the kid grow up a little bit. I still don’t think they have a chance against the Warriors, though.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:54 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Jason Kidd has done a lot with Luka. Luka is still one of the biggest crybabies in the NBA, but I think Kidd’s comments earlier in the season about Luka bitching to the refs made the kid grow up a little bit. I still don’t think they have a chance against the Warriors, though.
He’s gotten better about it but he’s still a young player. If he’s on your team you learn to tolerate it because he’s so clutch and carries the team when the role players are struggling.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:57 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Warriors are not what they were. Klay went from a stopper to a liability defensively. Also Dremond Green who is still amazing defensive player, but he's turning down wide open 15 footers. They're dumping a bunch of turnovers, but they always did. I think the big difference is the defense though.

They're not what they were.

Steph, Klay, and Poole get hot though, watch the fuck out. But it's 7 games.

All that being said, Dallas isn't very good sans Luka. It ought to be interesting.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:11 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Warriors are not what they were. Klay went from a stopper to a liability defensively. Also Dremond Green who is still amazing defensive player, but he's turning down wide open 15 footers. They're dumping a bunch of turnovers, but they always did. I think the big difference is the defense though.

They're not what they were.

Steph, Klay, and Poole get hot though, watch the **** out. But it's 7 games.

All that being said, Dallas isn't very good sans Luka. It ought to be interesting.
Totally agree, this won' be a cake walk for GS and I could see the Mavs winning this series. The biggest issue for GS will be turnovers, if they can limit their turnovers like they did late in Game 6 they will be fine, if they don't they are toast IMO.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:18 AM 05-16-2022
Saw this on r/nba today and this just describes how dominant Luka was

Originally Posted by :
Over the course of a 7-game series, Luka Doncic outscored 4th place MVP Devin Booker (218 to 164), outrebounded 7'0 Deandre Ayton (69 to 57) and outassisted Chris "Point God" Paul (49 to 40). Oh and he also had more steals than DPOY runner-up Mikal Bridges (15 to 9).

[Reply]
Page 59 of 131
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up