ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2977 of 4897
« First < 1977247728772927296729732974297529762977 297829792980298129873027307734773977 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:50 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
I think KC fans should be more concerned that the rest of the division improved and they lost the piece that made their Offense really tick.
Uh huh.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/pat...ut-tyreek-hill

Sorry, try again . . . . .
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:55 AM 07-28-2022
And THIS is the piece that makes our offense really tick:

[Reply]
GROB 09:58 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Uh huh.

I'd hate to point out who you guys played in those games. That Denver game was a glorified preseason game. Mahomes is great dont get me wrong but Tyreek made the offense really dangerous requiring so much coverage. I think KC made the right move not signing him too since that isn't a long term solution and cap killer. Like I said it will be interesting to see how they do without him.
[Reply]
GROB 10:04 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
And there's the famous,"Talk Football" quote from a returning Mule Tool :-)
Where have u been the past 6 years? Not here "Talking Football." So TYPICAL! :-)
Let's see where you are when
you finish last again. And you will.
More reading comprehension problems or you would know i have been banned. Just like I said back in the day when you guys were running everyone off you better be careful if you get the ship turned around. There will be nobody to talk shit to collect the glory. We will see when the season plays out. I get it you guys are nervous with your team changing a bit and the rest of the division has improved so you are extra sensitive right now.
[Reply]
GROB 10:06 AM 07-28-2022
And THIS is the piece that makes our offense really tick:

He does but you have to be naive or just refusing to acknowledge the truth that Hill was a huge part of opening up the zones down the field drawing coverage. You guys lost the Lombardi after getting gifted home field last year plus playing Bungles at home in the champ game because you couldn't figure out second half D adjustments. You guys also one the OT coin toss again.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:15 AM 07-28-2022
Uh huh.

Fell short of 300 yards once w/out Tyreek, and only because they took him out for a quarter. Hill also barely played vs Pitt in the regular season last year (and Kelce was out the entire game), yet it was arguably Mahomes' best game of the season. Did whatever he wanted.

Oh no....what will they do?!? They'll be lucky to score 14 ppg now!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:22 AM 07-28-2022
He does but you have to be naive or just refusing to acknowledge the truth that Hill was a huge part of opening up the zones down the field drawing coverage. You guys lost the Lombardi after getting gifted home field last year plus playing Bungles at home in the champ game because you couldn't figure out second half D adjustments. You guys also one the OT coin toss again.
A Denver fan probably shouldn't talk about "gifts." I've never seen a bigger gift in the NFL than Denver's entire run in 2015, culminating in a Lombardi being awarded to far and away the weakest champ in recent history.

Btw, why did KC ultimately lose the Bengals game? Because Hill bobbled a perfect pass from Mahomes directly into the hands of a DB. Something you rarely see in the NFL, but somehow Hill managed to do it numerous teams in one season, and at the worst possible moments. I'm sure going to miss that!
[Reply]
TEX 10:46 AM 07-28-2022
More reading comprehension problems or you would know i have been banned. Just like I said back in the day when you guys were running everyone off you better be careful if you get the ship turned around. There will be nobody to talk shit to collect the glory. We will see when the season plays out. I get it you guys are nervous with your team changing a bit and the rest of the division has improved so you are extra sensitive right now.
Not at all...We know all about your kind. You're here for one reason, and it's not to talk football. You'll disappear once the season plays out and your grip on last place tightens. You're nothing but a front running, disingenuous dipshit, who tucks tail, only to return to tell us how improved your team is. Hoping with all hope that you don't get swept this season, AGAIN...:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:08 AM 07-28-2022
I'd hate to point out who you guys played in those games. That Denver game was a glorified preseason game. Mahomes is great dont get me wrong but Tyreek made the offense really dangerous requiring so much coverage. I think KC made the right move not signing him too since that isn't a long term solution and cap killer. Like I said it will be interesting to see how they do without him.
Really? I wouldn't. We played the Baltimore Ravens (that was the year that they went 14-2, dominated the AFC all year and Lamar was MVP) and Pat and the boys smoked them . . . . . without Tyreek Hill playing.

And as was already pointed out in this thread, towards the end of last season against Pittsburgh when we had a BUNCH of players out (including Kelce) due to COVID and Hill only played the first couple possessions, Pat had one of his best offensive games of the year spreading the ball around. In fact, I would argue that Pat is a BETTER QB when he DOES spread the ball around to different guys and doesn't try to force it down the field to Hill (as he was accustomed to doing sometimes).

You all are going to be awful disappointed when the new Chiefs offense ends up being better and more efficient than the old one . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:41 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Bitch tits wearing his own jersey to go to practice. What an absolute ****ing cornball. Also looks short and fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine showing up to camp in that vehicle, wearing your own jersey.

Just when you thought Denver couldn’t get douchier, they add this guy and get bought by a Walton.
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:44 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

I think that’s one of the Rush brothers with a wig. Can anyone confirm?

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:46 AM 07-28-2022

Please don't make me hate his kids too.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:49 PM 07-28-2022

Garett Bolles is ready for this Broncos offense: “light up the sky like it’s the Fourth of July”

— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensDNVR) July 28, 2022

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:03 PM 07-28-2022

You'd think he'd be scared of loud noises with his 21 and all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:19 PM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Bitch tits wearing his own jersey to go to practice. What an absolute Fucking cornball. Also looks short and fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talk about majorly compensating for a small dick.
[Reply]
Page 2977 of 4897
« First < 1977247728772927296729732974297529762977 297829792980298129873027307734773977 > Last »
Up