ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 54
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 01:43 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Texans are not a quality win. They're a terrible team. Colts also lost to them.

The funny thing about predicting games is that you just never know which version of a team is gonna show up. But here's the indisputable fact that matters: if both teams show up and play their best, the Chiefs win by double-digits.

It's on Reid to get our A+ game on the field.
Ok so where is the chiefs quality win the past 6 games? Ravens maybe? But chiefs schedule has been equally soft. Raiders x2 cardinals browns broncos granted the good teams y’all played ended in losses
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:48 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher:
Ok so where is the chiefs quality win the past 6 games? Ravens maybe? But chiefs schedule has been equally soft.
Equally soft :-)

Uh....
[Reply]
Best22 01:55 PM 01-06-2019
Ok so where is the chiefs quality win the past 6 games? Ravens maybe? But chiefs schedule has been equally soft. Raiders x2 cardinals browns broncos granted the good teams y’all played ended in losses
We all are in a division with the 12-4 Chargers

Indy would have a bye if they could’ve beaten Jacksonville or NYJ
[Reply]
CupidStunt 01:59 PM 01-06-2019
Ok so where is the chiefs quality win the past 6 games?
Since when did the NFL schedule begin in mid November?
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 02:01 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
We all are in a division with the 12-4 Chargers

Indy would have a bye if they could’ve beaten Jacksonville or NYJ
Yea that jets lose came early in the season and was actually the turning point in our season. It took awhile for colts to hit their stride with new coaching staff and luck shaking off rust. We can’t determine who we had to play to get here but every game has been a do or die since.
[Reply]
Best22 02:06 PM 01-06-2019
Yea that jets lose came early in the season and was actually the turning point in our season. It took awhile for colts to hit their stride with new coaching staff and luck shaking off rust. We can’t determine who we had to play to get here but every game has been a do or die since.
The playoffs is the real season, the real test

We also started 1-5 and then won 11 straight and stomped Houston in the Wildcard round. We came across a Patriot team that had stumbled to close out the season, yet we still lost

December doesn’t dictate what happens in January. I think Indianapolis’ run ends here.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 02:13 PM 01-06-2019
The playoffs is the real season, the real test

We also started 1-5 and then won 11 straight and stomped Houston in the Wildcard round. We came across a Patriot team that had stumbled to close out the season, yet we still lost

December doesn’t dictate what happens in January. I think Indianapolis’ run ends here.

You could definitely be right. But too read some of these post as it’s just a walk in the park, I think is dangerous. You shouldn’t take no team lightly in the playoffs, exspecially a colts team that has won 10 out of their last 11.
[Reply]
Best22 02:16 PM 01-06-2019
You could definitely be right. But too read some of these post as it’s just a walk in the park, I think is dangerous. You shouldn’t take no team lightly in the playoffs, exspecially a colts team that has won 10 out of their last 11.
Oh the Chiefs won’t take Indy lightly

The fans are another story. Having the MVP under center will give KC fans more confidence than normal

I expect a good game but I think the better team will win.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:17 PM 01-06-2019
No one is taking them lightly. But most are aware that IND is the underdog, and there are plenty of valid reasons for that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:17 PM 01-06-2019
It makes no difference if we take a team lightly. We have zero impact on the game. The discussion on here is in no way indicative of how Reid is preparing the team. Such a dumb argument.
[Reply]
Basileus777 02:18 PM 01-06-2019
Some here are talking confidently because they're sick of all the panicky Chiefs fans who think they're going to blow it again.

That and opponents talking shit gets people to strike back.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 02:20 PM 01-06-2019
Oh the Chiefs won’t take Indy lightly

The fans are another story. Having the MVP under center will give KC fans more confidence than normal

I expect a good game but I think the better team will win.
Should be a great game either way brother. If chiefs do beat my colts I hope they represent the AFC well. Last thing I could handle is seeing Brady back in the spotlight. Let the tables turn one way or the other.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:26 PM 01-06-2019
Goddamnit

If the Colts could dominate a Texans run defense that allowed just 3.4 yards per carry during the regular season, what will they do to a Chiefs run defense that allowed 5.0 yards per carry? https://t.co/YUHIHRwFCt

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 6, 2019

[Reply]
eDave 04:31 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I admire your moxie. It’s delusional and based on fantasy but it’s fun to see such enthusiasm. Question, did you grow up in a home with lead paint as a child?
Doesn't sound like he's grown up yet. His posts scream 12 year old. Honestly.

DreamCatcher is doing it right though.
[Reply]
CantBeStopped 05:44 PM 01-06-2019
We had the MVP under center multiple times in the 2000s. This chiefs team reminds me so much of those colts team. Best offense in the league but a defense that wasn't fit to take the field.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 54
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up