ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 10:21 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm far less concerned about the ACLs of Watson. He's mobile, sure, but he's not a "running quarterback" to me. (But that doesn't change the fact that his contract is stupid.)
If he returns to form, he is a far better QB than Jackson. Not a better pure athlete, just a better QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Well yeah…that might be a hold up.
:-)

The guy is fucking delusional. This isn't collusion fellas, it's teams not even wanting to discuss a contract because the guy has ridiculous demands and no agent.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:01 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If anyone doesn't think there is ****ing collusion between the owners now.........

Former MVP, sub 30... Can't get ONE TEAM?

You telling me Atlanta and Indy are NOT interested?
Well, that’s because you aren’t all too bright.

1) With his style of play, not may teams are going to want to nearly fully guarantee a long term deal for him. One ACL tear and your whole team is decimated.

2) Coupling his desire for a nearly fully guaranteed deal, the team trading for him would also need to send over 2 first round picks.

3) he’s not a smart person and can be bottled up by the right defensive minds (the ones running playoff defenses)

I hope that helps you understand why almost nobody is interested in trading for him.

The idea that “it’s because he’s black” that soo many fall back on is so misguided and even possibly obtuse. Look at the biggest contracts for QBs and you’ll see a commonality…

Honestly, I think Washington should trade for him so he and Bienemy can work together with crayons.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:01 AM 03-30-2023
Harbaugh won that MVP for Lamar. I can remember during that season that the Ravens would be throwing inside the redzone when they were up by 21 in an attempt to inflate Lamar's numbers.
Ehhhh. For any instance of that, they failed by fucking up the WR room.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:43 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by :
Jackson, who has requested a trade from Baltimore, isn't holding out for a fully-guaranteed deal as long as he gets more than the $230 million in guarantees that Watson inexplicably got from the Browns in 2022.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 03-30-2023
So he doesn't want a fully-guaranteed contract but he wants AT LEAST $230M in guarantees.

Even though $230M is essentially the total value of a typical top QB contract.

He really is dumb, isn't he?
[Reply]
Tonka83 11:52 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So he doesn't want a fully-guaranteed contract but he wants AT LEAST $230M in guarantees.

Even though $230M is essentially the total value of a typical top QB contract.

He really is dumb, isn't he?
I mean... I don't want a big penis, it just has to be longer than 10 inches.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:55 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I mean I see his point, the Colts have ****ed around with QB for like 5 years, Atlanta has been shit forever.
Typically the best way to recover from bad decision making is to stop making bad decisions not make more of them.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:57 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Well, that’s because you aren’t all too bright.

1) With his style of play, not may teams are going to want to nearly fully guarantee a long term deal for him. One ACL tear and your whole team is decimated.

2) Coupling his desire for a nearly fully guaranteed deal, the team trading for him would also need to send over 2 first round picks.

3) he’s not a smart person and can be bottled up by the right defensive minds (the ones running playoff defenses)

I hope that helps you understand why almost nobody is interested in trading for him.

The idea that “it’s because he’s black” that soo many fall back on is so misguided and even possibly obtuse. Look at the biggest contracts for QBs and you’ll see a commonality…

Honestly, I think Washington should trade for him so he and Bienemy can work together with crayons.
I also have to have a tailor made offense for him and my backup QB might be radically different to operate an offense with. It's just not a good bet given the risk.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:57 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
Right? :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:58 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Tonka83:

Derek Carr isn't gay, he just likes it when men ejaculate in his asshole.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:58 AM 03-30-2023
"Hey guys, I know everyone in the NFL thinks the Watson contract was a huge mistake, so yea ummm I want more than he got to be the minimum starting point for my contract."

Nobody is this stupid except Lamar and the Browns.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:06 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's only collusion in the sense that the owners want nothing to do with these guaranteed contracts, they all think Cleveland and Minnesota are assholes for pulling that shit.
Yea, those guaranteed contracts are stupid as shit.

No way I'm mortgaging the farm, giving up a bunch of draft picks, and putting myself in cap hell unless it's for a completely healthy and absolutely proven pro bowl player like Russell Wilson.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:14 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
"Hey guys, I know everyone in the NFL thinks the Watson contract was a huge mistake, so yea ummm I want more than he got to be the minimum starting point for my contract."

Nobody is this stupid except Lamar and the Browns.
Idk

If this Aaron thing blows up on the Jets, they are stupid enough to do it.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:38 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, those guaranteed contracts are stupid as shit.

No way I'm mortgaging the farm, giving up a bunch of draft picks, and putting myself in cap hell unless it's for a completely healthy and absolutely proven pro bowl player like Russell Wilson.
:-)

[Reply]
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Up