ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:43 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Washington isn't signing him with the team up for sale.
:-) Snyder would sign him to a fully guaranteed deal then sell just to spite the league one last time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:44 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
A qb who primarily runs can't win the SuperBowl

Lamar wants a trade but the ravens already put him out there for 2 first round picks

nobody wanted him
That's really not true though. There could be plenty of teams just waiting until after the draft so they can keep their high first and give the Ravens picks in 24 and 25 instead.
[Reply]
irafreak 03:46 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dude's a dim bulb.

The grammar isn't the disease - it's a symptom.

It's interesting for 2 reasons - A) He's a quarterback and that requires some processing power that I'm not sure he's demonstrated and B) He's representing himself in a hundred million dollar business deal.

Oh, and it's funny. The guy's dumb as a hammer.
I just can't understand his issue with having an agent. He just too stubborn to give in? It's like I guy deciding to do his taxes for the first time but plans to itemize everything and runs multiple business...just why?
[Reply]
irafreak 03:46 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Snyder would sign him to a fully guaranteed deal then sell just to spite the league one last time.
That would be awesome
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:48 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
I just can't understand his issue with having an agent. He just too stubborn to give in? It's like I guy deciding to do his taxes for the first time but plans to itemize everything and runs multiple business...just why?
Because he's an idiot. In trying to save 3%, he's already cost himself more than $100 million dollars. Case closed.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:20 PM 03-27-2023
Chris Ballard is the LoneWolf of GMs.

“Colts GM Chris Ballard did not rule out the possibility of the team pursuing Lamar Jackson this offseason.

The Colts are the only team that hasn't immediately shot down the idea of adding Jackson. Ballard spoke highly of Jackson when asked about whether or not the team would pursue him this offseason. He capped a lengthy statement regarding a potential trade for the former MVP by saying, "You've got to do your work on it to see if it's doable. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not." Currently holding the No. 4 overall pick in this year's draft, the Colts have a number of directions they could go in to improve their quarterback situation this offseason. It's likely they'll have one of the top rookies in the class available to them, but Jackson has a proven track record to go with a 45-16 record in the regular season.”
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:37 PM 03-27-2023
I think he would make a good backup somewhere
[Reply]
KCJake 04:59 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I think he would make a good backup somewhere
Agreed. If Tim Tebow was black
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:02 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Chris Ballard is the LoneWolf of GMs.
You best Belize it!! You are the Manti Teo of vacationers.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
WAS
ATL
CAR

maybe MIN.

CAR might be the easiest fit, because they're starting all the way over anyway.

TEN could work, because their passing attack is so simplified anyway.

But his chances of getting to the playoffs are much better in the NFC.
You could argue Lamar is just a more athletically talented Tannehill anyway...
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:12 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Pretty much. Lamar would add to the running game that's already pretty good, and he couldn't do any worse passing than Tannehill. Their passing attack is based almost entirely off PA, which is something Lamar would be very comfortable with. Problem is, TEN/Lamar would have to run the gauntlet of AFC teams that have real QBs. Not a winning formula. But apparently Vrabel doesn't know that yet, so who knows?
[Reply]
warpaint* 05:17 PM 03-27-2023
I wouldn’t give him what the Ravens offered let alone what he wants.

I absolutely hope someone in the AFC does so. Preferably the Raiders.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:24 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You best Belize it!! You are the Manti Teo of vacationers.
That’s not bad.
[Reply]
emaw1979 05:37 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He's more athletically talented than pretty much any QB in history outside of Michael Vick. That being said, he has pretty shitty arm talent and dumb as a rock.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:16 PM 03-27-2023
It could be a Geno Smith type turn around for the Ravens
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up