ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 201
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Kansas City Chiefs @ AFC Championship Frauds Cincinnati Bengals****
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 12-04-2022
Styles make fights. Throw that bullshit 8 man coverage at Patty now.

Go Chiefs!
ThyKingdomCome15 08:01 PM 12-04-2022
Slayed the CIN DRAGON! MAHOMES IS THE GOAT!!! ... wait... wait... *looks in binoculars*...

Oh...

The dragon is still there everybody. Back to work or he'll molest us when it matters most. Nobody wants that to happen again.
RaidersOftheCellar 08:21 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bigzo:
I mean, it's great and all. But nothing is going to beat beating you @ Arrowhead in January.

This is just even more salt on my French fries.
Congrats on Joey climbing above .500!

Come back when he has an MVP and SB MVP.
chiefqueen 08:33 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Mahomes just liked this tweet.
OK...so his thumb is ok..........now what about his knee or leg?
Hammock Parties 08:35 PM 12-04-2022
i think the football gods knew the massive bane mahomes after effects project i have ready was just too great for a regular season game

it is being saved for the postseason

this also means we lose the one seed, but all good, it's all about my fire content!!!!! we wanna see bane mahomes talking shit to an opposing stadium for sure! buffalo or cincy, either works! just have to turn the orange blue or vice versa.

i also have the music picked out for the opening to a road playoff game...its all meant to be!!!!!!!

THE GODS SMILE ON US YET AGAIN!
Baby Lee 08:39 PM 12-04-2022

Everyone deserves to have someone to look up to. :-)
chiefqueen 08:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Haven’t been this mad after a game in awhile.

I can’t fathom actually thinking that you have a better chance of making a 55 yarder and getting a defensive stop than Mahomes picking up a couple yards. Just indefensible, Hackett-esque bullshit.

Thanks, Andy.
IMO KC had to kick the FG because Mahomes was very visibly limping after the sack on 3rd down. NO WAY could he have run/scramble on 4th down.
Wallcrawler 09:05 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Oh yeah…just make every 55+ yarder under extreme pressure, Butker. Easy.

Almost as easy as Mahomes picking up 3 ****ing yards!
Butker has one job.

One.

It's illegal to touch him.

He has one job.

One.
Mr. Plow 09:08 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I know this is an unpopular take here but I think both those calls were legit. Mcduffie was definitely holding chase. It doesn’t always get called but technically it’s the right call. Also, the DT landed with his full weight in burrow. That’s a penalty.
I'll give the PI on McDuffie, but that roughing the passer penalty was terrible. I'm hoping.....and I really don't know....that the intent of the "full body weight" coming down on a QB was to eliminate hard hits where someone drives a QB into the ground.

If you can't hit a QB like what happened in the game tonight, you can't hit a QB and they need to call it square for everyone involved.
Titty Meat 09:08 PM 12-04-2022
I'm just mad the defense decided to play soft today and ruin my game thread winning streak. We had it all going for us thread made, server crashes, the lead, chance to keep Burrow off the field and take the lead ugh
ChiefsFanatic 09:10 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
IMO KC had to kick the FG because Mahomes was very visibly limping after the sack on 3rd down. NO WAY could he have run/scramble on 4th down.
I would have been alright with Henne coming in, because the way Butker has been performing since his injury, I didn't really think he was going to make the kick anyway.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
stevieray 09:12 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Butker has one job.

One.

He has one job.

One.
to a certain extent , so does the snapper.

poor execution.
YontsRBake 09:12 PM 12-04-2022

We won’t see them again. Whoever they play 1st between Bills and Phins will knock them out. Money would be on Josh Allen slapping his sack on Mike Hilton’s forehead in the 2nd round.

After we win the SB they’ll hold onto this 3-0 thing like we used to with the Pats when they’d win.
RaidersOftheCellar 09:26 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Butker has one job.

One.

He has one job.

One.
And he’s normally automatic from there. Remember when he made it from 53 and then twice from 58 to win the game vs LAC? He’s been as clutch as any kicker. It’s ridiculous to put this on Butker.

Even if he makes it, what are the odds of the defense forcing a punt on the last drive? Give me a fucking break.
Eleazar 09:28 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Tread title does not have the correct naming convention. Bad juju
Just linking this so people can go thumbs-up the post
Hammock Parties 09:29 PM 12-04-2022
yes

titty is banished from GDT creations

i learned my lesson the hard way
Page 199 of 201
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201 >
Up