ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs took WR Christian Watson at 30…
staylor26 02:01 PM 03-11-2022
How would you feel about that?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'd be fine with him at 29 or 30. There are guys that I would be just fine drafting without trading up. I just don't see the value in it.

Now if you can trade up to around 23-24 to get a guy like Johnson (doubtful) or Karlaftis (maybe)...then fine. But I'm only throwing a 4th round pick at it.
Same here.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:16 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Now if you can trade up to around 23-24 to get a guy like Johnson (doubtful) or Karlaftis (maybe)...then fine. But I'm only throwing a 4th round pick at it.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...ls-replacement

21 - Kansas City Chiefs

Jameson Williams

Alabama · WR · Junior

PROJECTED TRADE WITH PATRIOTS

With Tyreek Hill taking his talents to Miami, the Chiefs could use another speedy playmaker. Williams is coming off an ACL tear, but Andy Reid should still have interest in flipping two picks (their third-round compensatory selection and assigned fourth-rounder) to the Patriots to lock him up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...ls-replacement

21 - Kansas City Chiefs

Jameson Williams

Alabama · WR · Junior

PROJECTED TRADE WITH PATRIOTS

With Tyreek Hill taking his talents to Miami, the Chiefs could use another speedy playmaker. Williams is coming off an ACL tear, but Andy Reid should still have interest in flipping two picks (their third-round compensatory selection and assigned fourth-rounder) to the Patriots to lock him up.
Nope. Not good with giving up a 3rd and a 4th for Williams.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Nope. Not good with giving up a 3rd and a 4th for Williams.
3rd and 4th to get to 21.

And people were talking about a 3rd and 4th to get to 18.

Trading up would be a lot more expensive than people realize. It's just not worth it.
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:23 PM 03-28-2022
Assuming London, Wilson, olave, jameson and burks are gone, what “guys” are you referring to?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'd be fine with him at 29 or 30. There are guys that I would be just fine drafting without trading up. I just don't see the value in it.

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Assuming London, Wilson, olave, jameson and burks are gone, what “guys” are you referring to?
Why do you use last names for everybody except the guys you obviously like? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:24 PM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Assuming London, Wilson, olave, jameson and burks are gone, what “guys” are you referring to?
Guys that don't play the WR position. I'm not reaching on someone just because the fan base thinks that we NEED to draft a WR in the 1st round.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:11 PM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Guys that don't play the WR position. I'm not reaching on someone just because the fan base thinks that we NEED to draft a WR in the 1st round.
I’m assuming guys that don’t play the wr position means de or dt? And the value for those positions is in the 2nd round and later. Why take one of those in the first when the value is in the 2nd?
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:09 PM 03-29-2022
All in on Watson, i think DJ is way off about this kid only being a track star/combine warrior.

The combine results only reinforce what you see in his highlights.
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:02 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Guys that don't play the WR position. I'm not reaching on someone just because the fan base thinks that we NEED to draft a WR in the 1st round.
Picking a wr in the first is not based on NEED. It’s based on VALUE. The value for de & dt is in the 2nd. Big drop off for wrs in the 2nd.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:05 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Picking a wr in the first is not based on NEED. It’s based on VALUE. The value for de & dt is in the 2nd. Big drop off for wrs in the 2nd.
Show me that value WR who is going to be there at 29.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:06 PM 03-29-2022
And everyone wants to trade up for Jameson Williams. The guy who couldn’t beat out Wilson and Olave when he was at Ohio State? That guy? No thanks.
[Reply]
kcbubb 06:16 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Show me that value WR who is going to be there at 29.
The second tier of wrs will be available at 29, Dotson, Pickens. Watson and etc. huge drop from mid to late first round guys like olave, jameson and burks.
[Reply]
kcbubb 06:19 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And everyone wants to trade up for Jameson Williams. The guy who couldn’t beat out Wilson and Olave when he was at Ohio State? That guy? No thanks.
Really?!? Jameson had almost 1600 yards in the sec and 15 tds. He was dominant! Are you kidding me? I can understand questioning his injury but saying he’s not talented bc Ohio state didn’t keep him is ridiculous.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:33 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
The second tier of wrs will be available at 29, Dotson, Pickens. Watson and etc. huge drop from mid to late first round guys like olave, jameson and burks.
Says who though?

I don't buy it.

I don't think that IS a huge drop, not at all.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up