ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Deberg_1990 08:30 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So between the wife and boy we have 5 streaming options and this flick is, naturally, on none of them.

I'm sure I could actually pay for it on Amazon but I need to know this is a legit B+ to A movie before spending my herbal supplement monies on it...
New release Marvel movies currently have a 45 day window before they go to Disney+ like Shang-Chi. But this movie is a co production with Sony so it will be longer before it’s available to stream.
[Reply]
Chazno 02:14 PM 12-27-2021
With it being a Sony co production it will be going to Starz for 18 months before being available on Disney+. If it had been released in January it would have went to Netflix.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:49 PM 12-27-2021
Great movie! Thor 3 is my favorite MCU but this is right there with it.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 05:49 PM 12-27-2021
I'm being careful to skip spoilers so I haven't read any posts before this one, but quick question to those that have.

My wife is a marvel fan but a casual one. I often have to remind her of plot points of previous films. She liked the original spiderman films but hasn't seen them in a decade and had never seen the Andrew Garfield movies. Do you think she would enjoy it still?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:53 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
I'm being careful to skip spoilers so I haven't read any posts before this one, but quick question to those that have.

My wife is a marvel fan but a casual one. I often have to remind her of plot points of previous films. She liked the original spiderman films but hasn't seen them in a decade and had never seen the Andrew Garfield movies. Do you think she would enjoy it still?
Yes. My students had no context for any of the spidermans before Tom and still loved it. Just having context for the Maguire era villains is more than enough.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:26 PM 12-27-2021

Very much so.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:09 PM 12-27-2021

Yes.

Having some context with the prior films helps, but it's not necessary.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:29 PM 12-27-2021
Thanks for the input!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:57 PM 02-14-2022
Just saw this and loved it. Now for that ending? Does this mean spiderman is gone from the mcu for now?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:07 AM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Just saw this and loved it. Now for that ending? Does this mean spiderman is gone from the mcu for now?
It means he'll have to rebuild relationships and create new ones to thrive.

Like meeting the real Mary-Jane Watson,Gwen Stacy, or Felicia Hardy
[Reply]
Bowser 08:37 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Or Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Frank Castle (since it's been established they are all in the same universe)........
[Reply]
007 09:07 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Frank Castle (since it's been established they are all in the same universe)........

Glad you left that one idiot out.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:23 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Ahh ok. Made me wonder if he's done from the mcu since no one knows him. Assume he'll be in Sony stuff got a bit?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up