ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 57
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:44 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I want our Sun Night game to be known as "The Dirty Dozen".

The day we made it 12 straight wins against horseface's Broncos
We'd be going for a bakers dozen if it weren't for Jamaal Charles
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:54 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Herewego:
Flyover country.
Peyton Manning may not have gotten Brady boy treatment, but he seemed to get plenty of kid glove treatment in Indy which I presume is just as much flyover country as KC?

I guess maybe Hill might not get calls because of his [undeserved] off field reputation? But I don't know why Kelce is allowed to get mugged.

And the networks seem happy to schedule KC in plenty of prime time and semi prime (game of the week) slots.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:57 AM 11-30-2021
Easy win! Gonna beat them bad.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:04 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Broncos got that playoff swagger.
Yeah, I dunno about all that...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:12 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
And, I would love to jump in and exchange verbal jabs regarding the game, but unless the Broncos' defense just totally balls out -- this is going to be a 17+ point loss @ KC. So, I'll jump into the conversations here and there and if by some insane miracle the Broncos' pull out a victory... trust me, I'll be silent and take the win. That ain't happening though unfortunately.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
:-)
Reality makes you want to vomit KnowMo?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:18 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Reality makes you want to vomit KnowMo?
Reality is this is the healthiest we've been since week 3 or 4, and this is as good a time as any to break the streak. The Broncos D is built for a team like KC. This is it. This game is for the lead in the division. Denver is 4-1 with Jerry Jeudy and this train is ready to roll.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:21 PM 11-30-2021
Does anybody know if Andy and the chiefs are good off the bye??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Does anybody know if Andy and the chiefs are good off the bye??

[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 11-30-2021
Reality is this is the healthiest we've been since week 3 or 4, and this is as good a time as any to break the streak. The Broncos D is built for a team like KC. This is it. This game is for the lead in the division. Denver is 4-1 with Jerry Jeudy and this train is ready to roll.
2 catches for 25 yards

6 catches for 48 yards

6 catches for 69 yards

4 catches for 39 yards

Yea, it’s clearly because of Jeudy :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:27 PM 11-30-2021
The current line is 10. You could stand to make a lot of money.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:28 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
We'd be going for a bakers dozen if it weren't for Jamaal Charles
You mean Andy, right? No reason to run a play in that situation. Charles was going to go 80+ yards on a running play?
[Reply]
Pablo 12:30 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
The current line is 10. You could stand to make a lot of money.
He’s breaking open his piggy bank as we speak. About to be $42 in change laid down
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:33 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
2 catches for 25 yards

6 catches for 48 yards

6 catches for 69 yards

4 catches for 39 yards

Yea, it’s clearly because of Jeudy :-)
We're just a better offense when he's out there. We score 23 ppg with him and only 18 ppg without him.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:36 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You think you are being clever by misspelling my name...Mr. passive-aggressive is finding his footing now his team is above .500.

Here's a news flash...and it isn't really a "flash" as I said it before the season started.

There is nothing the Doinks offer the NFL on any level...They just traded away Miller...the franchise is unidentifiable and generic. They are unmarketable to a wider audience. They are in a division with the NFL's Goldenboy...and two teams that are both having their first season with fans in new stadiums. Raiders in a new city...

Donks are fodder....you'll be lucky to finish .500. No worries...you have Detroit the following week so post-season hope will be momentarily restored....then the wheels fall off.

This was set up...so all teams play their divisional rivals to close the season. They wanted no part of the Chiefs resting their players and being 14-1. That's bad for business...and the entire season has played out for this outcome.

The most intriguing game is Vegas/Washington next week....Raiders go to KC and the Cowboys play Washington the following week.

I'm not sure how much national post-season light they want shown on Vegas after the Ruggs/Gruden situation.

Guess who plays on Monday...Buffalo/NE...for first place just like Sunday night. The NFL is just that good...remember when the Bills weren't going to lose another game?
Mahomes Wtf GIFfrom Mahomes GIFs

[Reply]
Page 13 of 57
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up