ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I Think I'm A Prick
eDave 06:40 PM 07-19-2019
Over the course of this week I've been reflecting on my behaviors and overall general attitude and emotional well being over the last few months. It's clearly declining, certainly here, and I don't like it. Not to sound like a faerie, but this site was a great find for me and has been a big part of my life for quite some time. I've made IRL friends here, I made online friends and, like it or not, you guys (and Ladies) are a part of my life. I've taken that for granted.

So this thread is not to make David feel better or anything. Rather it is to let everyone know that I recognize this and am changing course toward the David that used to be and the David I want to be.

But not before I offer apologies to anyone I may have crossed. I know there's a few.

Peace out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:43 PM 07-19-2019
Funny you mention it because I used to get the impression that you were a nice guy, but lately you've really come off as a douche.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:44 PM 07-19-2019
Fuck that. You have to be a bit of a prick to fit in around here. Yet in person, I've met probably 75-100 people from this site and they are all outstanding people.

Well, except one.

:-)
[Reply]
ChiefGator 06:45 PM 07-19-2019
Poll forthcoming?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:45 PM 07-19-2019
I still love ya, eDave.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:55 PM 07-19-2019
Dude, I've had respect for you ever since you licked your friends girl friends pussy.

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:23 PM 07-19-2019
You’re not a bad guy, edave. This place has a way of making ordinary people act like pricks. But taking vacations or permanent breaks from any social media is a good thing for lots of us. The world might be better off without them anyway.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:25 PM 07-19-2019
Yep, you’re a prick.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:30 PM 07-19-2019
In my culture, an apology is not deemed sincere unless it is accompanied by an attractive stripper to make amends.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:32 PM 07-19-2019
Which one are you, eDave?

[Reply]
JimNasium 07:33 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In my culture, an apology is not deemed sincere unless it is accompanied by an attractive stripper to make amends.

[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:35 PM 07-19-2019
Enjoy your break.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:36 PM 07-19-2019
1st step is admitting...
2nd step is to find groin cup for all the apologizing and hurt feelings that befallen the bereaved. nut shots are fair game
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:37 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Over the course of this week I've been reflecting on my behaviors and overall general attitude and emotional well being over the last few months. It's clearly declining, certainly here, and I don't like it. Not to sound like a faerie, but this site was a great find for me and has been a big part of my life for quite some time. I've made IRL friends here, I made online friends and, like it or not, you guys (and Ladies) are a part of my life. I've taken that for granted.

So this thread is not to make David feel better or anything. Rather it is to let everyone know that I recognize this and am changing course toward the David that used to be and the David I want to be.

But not before I offer apologies to anyone I may have crossed. I know there's a few.

Peace out.

Pricks don’t bother me. You’re funny. Peace out, bitch ass
[Reply]
eDave 07:38 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up