ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Talk about the Bengals...A safe space for lurking Bengals fans
TinyEvel 01:16 PM 12-02-2022
In response to the Bengals fan forum post, citing their shocked reaction to our own Bengals game thread, I invite the finest of Chiefs Planet to politely discuss their desired outcomes for the football competition on Sunday (the Lord's day!).

Please prognosticate with courteous aplomb.

(Lifts a chilled glass of a sensible chablis) "tink!"
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:33 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Here we shall congregate so we can celebrate this Sunday where our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, will evaporate the Bengals and illuminate the scoreboard.

We shall not capitulate, but instead dominate and preponderate. I don't want to overcommunicate or instigate in case that overcomplicates things for our Bengal stablemates, but unless the Chiefs miscalculate, i fully expect them to eviscerate.
Dude, the Bengos are about 1,000 feet from Kentucky, this is going to be way too confusing for their fans
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:34 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Blow it out your ass Howard
Strong Man GIFfrom Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs GIFs

[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:38 PM 12-02-2022
has Mahomes ever lost to the same team/defensive scheme twice?

okay fine, how about three times.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:44 PM 12-02-2022
Do Bengals fans like Travis Kelce?
[Reply]
tredadda 01:45 PM 12-02-2022
I do believe at the end of this match the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club will be victorious when they exit the pitch in the land of tiger striped helmets. As such they will still sit at the top of the AFC table. Their back of quarters is superior to other back of quarters in this league. That will be the difference in this match. They will remind the team of tiger helmets that while they just came up from relegation, they are still not a premier football club like the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:48 PM 12-02-2022
The playoff game was lost mostly based on our own stupidity. You run on 3 man fronts and we didn't. Trying to force feed Hill was stupid and we didn't stop. Our WR's then were crap past Hill and now that's changed. We should score more this time if we can get yards on the ground. That to me is very important and on defense take away Chase.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:49 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
has Mahomes ever lost to the same team/defensive scheme twice?

okay fine, how about three times.
no

the only teams you can say own him have owned him twice and never again

2-2 against Bill

1-2 against Reich's Colts

0-2 against Burrow's Bengals

it's time to right the ship
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:51 PM 12-02-2022
I certainly care more about a playoff game than this one.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:56 PM 12-02-2022
All I know is Jamar Chase is talking some serious smack for a one legged man about to enter an ass kicking contest.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
All I know is Jamar Chase is talking some serious smack for a one legged man about to enter an ass kicking contest.
That’s fine. He’s earned that. KC needs to go out and do something about him dominating.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:02 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That’s fine. He’s earned that. KC needs to go out and do something about him dominating.
Reid will put a good shot on that repaired hip and we'll see how precise those cuts are.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:06 PM 12-02-2022
The Bengals have really cool helmets.

Although that zebra look they had the other week was just plain weird.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:37 PM 12-02-2022
This thread can bring Bengal and Bills fans together for breeding purposes. Skeet shooting gets boring
[Reply]
irafreak 02:56 PM 12-02-2022
Icky woods was a great name for a runningback
[Reply]
tredadda 02:57 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Icky woods was a great name for a runningback
Did like his TD dance.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up