ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 32
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:53 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd wonder if we watched the same game except you admit he was awful.

What I'm saying is-if there are open receivers, and the QB is missing them by a mile over and over and over, then why is it the OC's fault? He called plays that got guys open, Wilson was just completely unable to complete what were in many cases high school level throws.

Why is the OC even in the discussion?

Wilson has 'arm talent', it is said. Yeah well, he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

You know who else had 'arm talent'?

Jamarcus Russell.

As of about 4pm Sunday, Wilson looks like that level of bust. I would buy that it's the staff, or the OC, but he just flat couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and then went to the podium and took no responsibility for sucking ass.

That's a loser. Sticking with him is what'll get them all fired.

So he beat the Bills two weeks ago but now is JaMarcus Russell?

:-)

Yeah, you sound more worked up then actual jersey jet fans.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:20 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Well, if you call 154 yards 'he beat the Bills', sure, ok.

I'd say Robert Saleh's defense held Josh Allen and company to 17 points so The Jets won.

You can think whatever you like man, but this particular kid is a piece of shit.

He's a bad egg, and he's showing his true colors.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:26 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Is he actually acting like an asshole, though? Seems more like a lack of accountability that his teammates are getting pissed about.

I'm not sure how he treats his teammates but the way he said "No" to whether or not he felt like he let the defense down this week and when he said he "doesn't care about stats" just leads me to believe he's an ass.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:27 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, if you call 154 yards 'he beat the Bills', sure, ok.

I'd say Robert Saleh's defense held Josh Allen and company to 17 points so The Jets won.

You can think whatever you like man, but this particular kid is a piece of shit.

He's a bad egg, and he's showing his true colors.
OK. But I asked you again what your plan is.

You're Year 2 in a division with Allen and Tua. What QB are you acquiring that will save your job in 2023?
[Reply]
Sorter 08:44 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
So instead of Mormon Mahomes he's Mormon Jeff George.
Jeff George shits on Zach Wilson.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:45 PM 11-21-2022
If Wilson doesn't make it Saleh is getting fired.

Playing Joe Flacco won't save him.
No way.

That defense is playing lights out.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:48 PM 11-21-2022
3 points on offense and the defense let them down. Lol. Zach spitting the facts.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:05 PM 11-21-2022

You're Year 2 in a division with Allen and Tua. What QB are you acquiring that will save your job in 2023?
The backup in Philly.
[Reply]
wazu 09:09 PM 11-21-2022

Jameis.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:35 PM 11-21-2022
Right now the Jets are running a playbook designed for Jimmy G.

Vertical decoys up field clearing space for a short outlet pass.

Which is not what you call for a Zach Wilson but if you're going down with the OC who refuses to adapt to his QB just trade Wilson to Atlanta for a 2nd and get Jimmy G.

Then your playback and QB match.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:06 PM 11-21-2022
If they can't make Wilson work the whole staff is gone next year. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long.
They’re not firing a .500 HC after 2 years especially knowing that right now the immature qb appears to be a huge part of the problem. It isn’t just an aw shucks, give the qb a shot deal. Everything points to Wilson being toxic. Awful attitude and his teammates are already quitting on him. Roll with Flacco and see if things improve which they probably will. If they are halfway decent with an end of the road qb like him then Wilson is obviously the problem.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:26 PM 11-21-2022

Body language…#nfllive pic.twitter.com/YRnM1jPLhN

— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) November 21, 2022

I mean, this is really really bad. He can’t be trusted to run long plays either
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:31 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They’re not firing a .500 HC after 2 years especially knowing that right now the immature qb appears to be a huge part of the problem. It isn’t just an aw shucks, give the qb a shot deal. Everything points to Wilson being toxic. Awful attitude and his teammates are already quitting on him. Roll with Flacco and see if things improve which they probably will. If they are halfway decent with an end of the road qb like him then Wilson is obviously the problem.
Coaches don't get 5 years.

Saleh is on Year 2. They won't fire him this year but next year he goes on the hot seat.

Flacco looked ok under Gase because he knew not to wait for garbage plays that weren't going to develop anyway. He is not an answer in 2022 or 2023. If Saleh thinks he is an answer he is a moron.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:45 PM 11-21-2022
Zach Wilson started what 1 year in college against who? Dude is awful and they should bench him if they want to win this year
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:05 PM 11-21-2022

You’re a dumb ass. Let’s talk about another point as well and He was asked about stats and he said “yeah I don’t care about stats”, because his stats sucked ass.

Imagine asking a DE why they haven’t had a sack all year and he says “yeah I don’t care about stats”
[Reply]
Page 7 of 32
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up