ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 139
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:08 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cool, so then next year when we have to let Chris Jones walk because we can't afford him, you don't get to bitch. Because we've got that $20m per WR that plays 4 games.

It's a big **** NO from me, Dawg.

It's time for you guys to realize this: We are not ONE GUY away anymore. We do not need to sacrifice ANYHTING to get over the hump. We ARE the hump. Let other teams continue to mortgage their futures trying to beat US. All we have to do is bring our 'A' game and we beat anyone. Any less than that and we could get sent home whether we have OBJ or not.
Facts. I don't think they've watched the last 2 games either guys like Moore have stepped up. Who are we getting rid of to overpay for Beckham? Makes 0 sense.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:58 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/footba...gory=headlines
Which teams could possibly make that work?
I mean, I suppose they could pay him a small salary this year and then it explodes the subsequent years.

That seems like a huge gamble that I would rather the Chiefs not take.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:14 PM 12-03-2022
OBJ is a move Veach would not make. Not like that.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:41 PM 12-03-2022
C
It's time for you guys to realize this: We are not ONE GUY away anymore. We do not need to sacrifice ANYHTING to get over the hump. We ARE the hump. Let other teams continue to mortgage their futures trying to beat US. All we have to do is bring our 'A' game and we beat anyone. Any less than that and we could get sent home whether we have OBJ or not.
We are the hump.

WE are the Hump!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

I don't think this chant will catch on.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:08 PM 12-03-2022
Cool, so then next year when we have to let Chris Jones walk because we can't afford him, you don't get to bitch. Because we've got that $20m per WR that plays 4 games.

It's a big **** NO from me, Dawg.

He’s not getting anything close to 20m. I’d be ok signing him but only for a bargain.

He got less than 2m last year and tore his ACL.

Buffalo has less than 3m in cap space and is bringing him in.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:13 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
OBJ is a move Veach would not make. Not like that.
nope.

If this was the 2018 offseason, and we'd yet to climb the mountain, maybe. Not in 2022. Circumstances are different.

It might be a Jerry Jones move.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:13 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
We are the hump.

WE are the Hump!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

no, probably not, but it's still true.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:25 PM 12-03-2022
nope.

If this was the 2018 offseason, and we'd yet to climb the mountain, maybe. Not in 2022. Circumstances are different.

Right. I think if he took a small deal for just the rest of 2022, he would go for it.

They have no ability to give him an avg of 20m over a long term deal. If they had that sort of flexibility, Tyreek would still be here.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:03 PM 12-03-2022
nope.

Veach has been in recent contact with OBJs agent.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:32 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
We are the hump.

WE are the Hump!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

WE ARE THE HUMP!

IDK, this guy did pretty good with his version of it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:23 PM 12-03-2022
IDK guys, I almost think it's time to give this talented broke dick the Sammy Watkins treatment. Wrap him in bubble paper and save him for the Playoffs. Maybe that's what's happening but IDK. We need him when it matters most.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:23 PM 12-03-2022
IDK guys, I almost think it's time to give this talented broke dick the Sammy Watkins treatment. Wrap him in bubble paper and save him for the Playoffs. Maybe that's what's happening but IDK. We need him when it matters most.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:49 PM 12-03-2022
probably just trying to avoid putting anything on film before the playoffs
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:13 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Veach has been in recent contact with OBJs agent.
Link to that info.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:59 AM 12-04-2022
It's from OBJ himself, who mentioned it on twitter. That was a while ago though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:02 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's from OBJ himself, who mentioned it on twitter. That was a while ago though.
No,someone mentioned it TO OBJ.

There's been nothing but rumors without sources from various unconnected wanna-bes speculating.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 139
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Up