ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wylie sucks
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 10-18-2022
Brown does too but this is bench worthy

Per PFF, Patrick Mahomes was pressured 20 times yesterday. Only 2 of them were put on Mahomes’ shoulders, neither a sack.

Wylie was credited with 9 total pressures and 3 sacks allowed. Brown ended with 7 total pressures allowed. These guys are a legit problem right now.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:23 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As bad as Wylie is, it's entirely possible that the guys behind him are even WORSE. It's not all on Andy.
If that's the case, tell Veach to go sign Daryl Williams. He's instantly an upgrade.

Also, there's no way you can convince me that Geron Christian would be worse than Wylie. I've seen the guy play a few times, he's way more athletic and a far better pass blocker. This comes down to Andy being comfortable with Wylie because he's familiar with him and he knows the system.

You could be right, though, we're not the ones in the locker room. Maybe he's been awful in practice, but again, if that's the case you have to go find someone better. Trade, free agency, whatever. You can't just let this happen to Mahomes all year or something really bad is going to occur.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 10-25-2022
Andrew Wylie has allowed seven sacks this year. 🥶

What's the Chiefs record for sacks allowed?

Seem to remember I-65 Jordan Black giving up like 13-14 in 06 or 07?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:51 PM 10-25-2022
There have been more sightings of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster than of Lucas Niang. Is there even any timetable on that brokedick?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:54 PM 10-25-2022
Wylie’s Chili Dogs did NOT suck though.
[Reply]
scho63 09:18 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
There have been more sightings of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster than of Lucas Niang. Is there even any timetable on that brokedick?
Why do I feel like Lucas Niang will be activated, play in his first game and 3 minutes in he will be reinjured? :-)

Some guys (SEE CHARGERS ROSTER), are just broke dicks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:20 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Maybe playoffs? He blew his knee out late last season and it's a good full year of recovery.
[Reply]
Wilson8 10:59 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Maybe playoffs? He blew his knee out late last season and it's a good full year of recovery.
I looked at reports to see what his status was.

Lucas Niang had a patellar tendon tear in the Bengals game on Jan 2, 2022. Of course, all injuries are different, but the projected recovery timeline was 6 to 8 months. It is now close to 10 months since the injury. Not sure when the surgery was actually performed.

Last week in media reports Andy Reid said this about Lucas, “He’s close but not quite there yet. He’s working through it but he’s not ready to do that.”

Hopefully he will be back soon.
[Reply]
jettio 11:17 PM 10-25-2022
Wylie is having a great year considering that he is blocking guys who get paid 8-9 times more AAV than he is paid.

Mahomes escapes most pressures.

At least we have a lot of folks that do not know shit about tackle football as it is played in the National Football League coming up with solutions.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:25 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Move Thuney to LT, OBJ to RT and start Allegretti at LG.
Fascinating
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:07 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So then what do you think will happen when Niang is healthy? Will they just keep blindly throwing Wylie out there despite the fact that he's one of worst in the league?

I doubt it.
Niang “healthy” lmfao, surely you jest.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Wylie is having a great year considering that he is blocking guys who get paid 8-9 times more AAV than he is paid.

Mahomes escapes most pressures.

At least we have a lot of folks that do not know shit about tackle football as it is played in the National Football League coming up with solutions.
Does he pay his local and state taxes though?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:39 AM 10-26-2022
Wylie blows goats.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:45 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Niang “healthy” lmfao, surely you jest.
:-)

True.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:03 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
I looked at reports to see what his status was.

Lucas Niang had a patellar tendon tear in the Bengals game on Jan 2, 2022. Of course, all injuries are different, but the projected recovery timeline was 6 to 8 months. It is now close to 10 months since the injury. Not sure when the surgery was actually performed.

Last week in media reports Andy Reid said this about Lucas, “He’s close but not quite there yet. He’s working through it but he’s not ready to do that.”

Hopefully he will be back soon.
When you weigh 330lbs the recovery timeline is longer.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:12 AM 10-26-2022
Wylie isn't good, but is Niang better? Niang started the year last year, and Wylie took over in the Washington game, right? IIRC, Mahomes trainer was Tweeting that Wylie was playing much better than Niang or something like that. Not that Mahomes trainer has necessarily a keen eye for that, but one has to think perhaps Mahomes hadn't been that impressed with Niang's performance.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up