ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wylie sucks
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 10-18-2022
Brown does too but this is bench worthy

Per PFF, Patrick Mahomes was pressured 20 times yesterday. Only 2 of them were put on Mahomes’ shoulders, neither a sack.

Wylie was credited with 9 total pressures and 3 sacks allowed. Brown ended with 7 total pressures allowed. These guys are a legit problem right now.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:22 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If Veach and Co went into the offseason with Niang pencilled in as the starter at RT with Wylie as the backup that's a much much much much much worse look than ANYTHING Veach has done here prior. Thankfully we all know that isn't the case given the severity of Niangs injury. Wylie was brought in as the starter in 2022.
Wylie was always going to be the starter going into '22. What they didn't bank on was how shitty he was going to be as a full-time Starter. I'd personally like to see Geron Christian have a shot at it. How much worse could it be?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:22 AM 10-18-2022
Andy Heck special, yet again. How is it this turd still has a job on our team?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wylie was always going to be the starter going into '22. What they didn't bank on was how shitty he was going to be as a full-time Starter. I'd personally like to see Geron Christian have a shot at it. How much worse could it be?
I can see the logic in it. A one year flyer on a tender salary while you fill other positions of need. Maybe he even takes a step forward and becomes a somewhat competent RT (spoiler alert: lol no he still sucks shit)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:32 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's done. And according to a family acquaintance, he's pretty content with that fact.
I assumed that. I just hadn't heard anything. Thanks
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:18 AM 10-18-2022
Did Howie Long's son retire?
[Reply]
scho63 11:27 AM 10-18-2022
Put a couple of 400 pound Sumo wrestlers on our line.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:33 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Move Thuney to LT, OBJ to RT and start Allegretti at LG.
Sure would be interesting to see what this looks like for extended periods. Looked pretty damned good last year, albeit briefly.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:40 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would give Niang a shot after the bye. Not thrilling but damn.

They need to draft a fatty early next Spring
Very early, but draft:

1) OT - looks like better OTs than WRs at 30 ish (may get decent LT?)
2) S, DT, WR (I think there will unpolished but high ceiling WR here)
3) (4, 4) DT depth needed, Thornhill replacement needed

Some darts after the 4th. This draft will be much thinner than last, wouldn't be surprised to see a trade-up year. FA: need a veteran OT and a top notch WR and Edge...going to be an interesting off-season
[Reply]
crispystl 11:41 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Put a couple of 400 pound Sumo wrestlers on our line.
I mean...we already have Brown.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:45 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah Christian played ok at left tackle last year with the Texans. There's no way he wouldnt be better at RT than Wylie.
There's no excuse for not giving him a shot at this point.

I love Andy Reid to death, he has saved this franchise. However, some of his flaws and OCD issues when it comes to things like this continue to drive me bonkers. Wylie is pure goddamn trash. Get him off the field. No amount of "time and gelling" is going to fix it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:50 AM 10-18-2022
Every fucking year we need to fix the lines then we draft idiot's
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:54 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Every ****ing year we need to fix the lines then we draft idiot's
Would you prefer drafting in the Top 10? That's where you get the really good players...
[Reply]
Kman34 11:56 AM 10-18-2022
Allegretti At Rt guard and kick Smith out to Rt tackle.. Trey may not have the mobility with his ankle though.. Just spit-balling…
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:59 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Allegretti At Rt guard and kick Smith out to Rt tackle.. Trey may not have the mobility with his ankle though.. Just spit-balling…
Yeah I'm not opposed to Smith at RT the problem is I don't think he's healthy currently
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:06 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I know everyone hates the idea of moving guards to tackle, but I don't know what the hell you do at this point. Allegretti is a starting caliber player rotting on the bench while we have a complete useless scrub playing RT. Sometimes you just have to put the best 5 out there at least for the short term.

I don't know, I'm so sick of watching Patrick run for his life and get pulverized every drop back. It's not acceptable. Eventually our luck is going to run out and he's going to get hurt, and that's when shit is really going to hit the fan. It's so irresponsible of this organization to allow this shit.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up