Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 07-20-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sounding like Joshua Manning the WR from Lee's Summit will be going to Mizzou. That's a great get.
Man - that's a LOADED WR room at that point.

Burden, Cooper, Lovett and eventually Manning (if things go to script) -- all of them young 4* or better guys.

Drink really is doing some damn nice work.

I'd be super-excited but/for the possibility of any of them getting purchased by some booster out of Texas at any given moment. !@#$ing stupid NIL crap.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 07-21-2022
Manning was said to be announcing this afternoon.

Drink's response...

pic.twitter.com/2o9fXFzRti

— Eliah Drinkwitz (@CoachDrinkwitz) July 21, 2022

How can you not love the guy?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:32 PM 07-21-2022
I love Drinks recruiting but he needs to prove to me that he can get it done on the field on Saturdays. So far it seems like he has all of Pinkels negatives and none of his positives. Ex: Sticking with Bazelak even when it was clear he was injured and not 100 percent. That was a Pinkel move.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:06 PM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Man - that's a LOADED WR room at that point.

Burden, Cooper, Lovett and eventually Manning (if things go to script) -- all of them young 4* or better guys.

Drink really is doing some damn nice work.

I'd be super-excited but/for the possibility of any of them getting purchased by some booster out of Texas at any given moment. !@#$ing stupid NIL crap.
Was originally going to announce to Kstate a few weeks ago but canceled said announcement meaning Mizzou likely stole him. Pretty crafty recruiting
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:28 PM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Manning was said to be announcing this afternoon.

Drink's response...

How can you not love the guy?
He's an excellent recruiter and a pretty savvy media personality too. Hopefully he gets things going on the field, I feel like he's the right guy for the job but he needs to show real improvement.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:27 PM 07-21-2022
Was originally going to announce to Kstate a few weeks ago but canceled said announcement meaning Mizzou likely stole him. Pretty crafty recruiting
Usually a white knuckle ride with those kids until the letter of intent is signed…
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 PM 07-21-2022
We got him. He's ours!
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:46 PM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We got him. He's ours!

Full Season Highlights-https://t.co/Do8hCtWXn7 pic.twitter.com/fKNXyujlRN

— Joshua Manning (@joshmanning121) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:46 PM 07-21-2022

Staying home!! @recruitgfx pic.twitter.com/V2THZIQJA1

— Joshua Manning (@joshmanning121) July 22, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 07-21-2022
Thats a hell of a get congrats you guys. Manning was my third favorite WR at the Friday Night Lights camp in Lincoln. Coleman being 1, Miller 2, and Manning 3. Mannings athleticism was off the charts maybe even a little better than Colemans. The 2 guys I listed ahead of him are both top 100 guys too.

With Manning + Burden and the QB you got that's going to be a really fun offense. I wouldn't worry too much about the NIL stuff though I'm not familiar with your NIL program. Missouri being the only school in the state essentially+SEC money and I'd be willing to wager you'll have some winning seasons ahead of you very hard to see any of your top talent going anywhere else other than the NFL.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:50 PM 07-21-2022
QB and WR room getting really crowded. Skill positions under drink are rivaling Alabama and Georgia, among others.

Our NIL collectives are already some of the best in the country. A lot of money from Mizzou making us competitive with other schools. So glad we aren't still crossing our fingers for a sloppy seconds conference invite like some other schools.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:52 PM 07-21-2022
Thats a hell of a get congrats you guys. Manning was my third favorite WR at the Friday Night Lights camp in Lincoln. Coleman being 1, Miller 2, and Manning 3. Mannings athleticism was off the charts maybe even a little better than Colemans. The 2 guys I listed ahead of him are both top 100 guys too.

With Manning + Burden and the QB you got that's going to be a really fun offense. I wouldn't worry too much about the NIL stuff though I'm not familiar with your NIL program. Missouri being the only school in the state essentially+SEC money and I'd be willing to wager you'll have some winning seasons ahead of you very hard to see any of your top talent going anywhere else other than the NFL.
I was sort of trolling in my previous post, but our NIL collectives have done an amazing job. Likely not as good as Nebraska is at this moment, but I feel like we have some geographical advantages so I hope we catch up.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:57 PM 07-21-2022
Sometimes I forget Mizzou has a football team until I see this thread get a bump. And based on it being three pages long, it obviously doesn’t happen often.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:09 PM 07-21-2022
It's hard to find over all them Iowa State threa........oh wait.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 PM 07-21-2022
Sounding like Joshua Manning the WR from Lee's Summit will be going to Mizzou. That's a great get.

WR U!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 109
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up