Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:25 AM 04-16-2022
I think it actually may be our highest ranked class ever. Maybe.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:47 AM 04-16-2022
One of my favorite wins in recent history was at Faurot Field.

:-)

I anticipate the East to be the following:

1. Georgia
2. Combination of Kentucky/Tennessee
3. Whoever isn't 2
4. Mizzou
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. Vanderbilt

I personally don't think Georgia is anywhere near close to as they were last season, but am hesitant to put Kentucky at 1 and don't believe Heupel has the recruits to dethrone Georgia (yet). I don't think the toughest part of Georgia's schedule is until the end of October through November (playing Tennessee, Miss St. and UK in 3 consecutive weeks with 2 back-to-back road games after playing UF doesn't seem easy). Their game against Oregon should be a decent measuring stick as to where they are.

I think Drink's recruiting results are promising, but it takes time to develop and replace Odom's guys. Same story with Napier and Florida. I think South Carolina is overrated as ****.

I'm predicting Mizzou will go 7-5 or 8-4 with a 3-5 or 4-4 SEC record (likely loss to UGA as well as Tennessee on the road and likely W vs Vandy and somehow get 2 or 3 more wins against rest).
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:56 AM 04-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:

1. Georgia
3. Whoever isn't 2
4. Mizzou
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. Vanderbilt

I personally don't think Georgia is anywhere near close to as they were last season, but am hesitant to put Kentucky at 1 and don't believe Heupel has the recruits to dethrone Georgia (yet). I don't think the toughest part of Georgia's schedule is until the end of October through November (playing Tennessee, Miss St. and UK in 3 consecutive weeks with 2 back-to-back road games after playing UF doesn't seem easy). Their game against Oregon should be a decent measuring stick as to where they are.

I think Drink's recruiting results are promising, but it takes time to develop and replace Odom's guys. Same story with Napier and Florida. I think South Carolina is overrated as ****.

I'm predicting Mizzou will go 7-5 or 8-4 with a 3-5 or 4-4 SEC record (likely loss to UGA as well as Tennessee on the road and likely W vs Vandy and somehow get 2 or 3 more wins against rest).
Did UK win the national championship?!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:57 AM 04-16-2022

1. Georgia
3. Whoever isn't 2
4. Mizzou
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. Vanderbilt

Where you been, lil fella? You’ve got some work to do on the KU basketball thread. You talked shit before the tourney, and good golly Miss Molly, did you take it up the tailpipe. We are owed a return trip, no?
[Reply]
Best22 09:59 AM 04-16-2022

1. Georgia
3. Whoever isn't 2
4. Mizzou
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. Vanderbilt

All that help from the refs and still couldn’t win the East
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:59 AM 04-16-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Did UK win the national championship?!
In what sport?

Basketball and football, no.

I just enjoy my alma mater somehow having won 6 of 7 vs Mizzou and 7 of 8 vs South Carolina. The South Carolina one is more entertaining, IMO.

Might need to make a trip with some friends from Nashville to go to CoMo this year.

Originally Posted by Best22:
All that help from the refs and still couldn’t win the East
I was at the Georgia games in 2018 in Lexington and in Athens in 2021.

Both sad results. 2018 the offense wasn't up to par and 2021 Georgia was on a different planet. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Where you been, lil fella? You’ve got some work to do on the KU basketball thread. You talked shit before the tourney, and good golly Miss Molly, did you take it up the tailpipe. We are owed a return trip, no?
I'll make a post, eventually.

I was on a 10 day trip during the St. Peter's loss and was in Vegas during that time. The St. Peter's loss wasn't even the worst thing that happened to me during that trip, either. I had to take an Uber from the Strip to an urgent care my second day in Vegas due to complications from hiking 18 miles in the Grand Canyon in 1 day. Blisters are a ****ing pain in the ass.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:00 AM 04-16-2022
I don't know what to expect this season, but Drinkwitz has to get a lot more from the QB position this year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:48 AM 04-16-2022
In what sport?

Basketball and football, no.

I just enjoy my alma mater somehow having won 6 of 7 vs Mizzou and 7 of 8 vs South Carolina. The South Carolina one is more entertaining, IMO.

Might need to make a trip with some friends from Nashville to go to CoMo this year.

I was at the Georgia games in 2018 in Lexington and in Athens in 2021.

Both sad results. 2018 the offense wasn't up to par and 2021 Georgia was on a different planet. Oh well.

I'll make a post, eventually.

I was on a 10 day trip during the St. Peter's loss and was in Vegas during that time. The St. Peter's loss wasn't even the worst thing that happened to me during that trip, either. I had to take an Uber from the Strip to an urgent care my second day in Vegas due to complications from hiking 18 miles in the Grand Canyon in 1 day. Blisters are a ****ing pain in the ass.
You went to an urgent care for blisters on your feet? You a diabetic or something?
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:54 AM 04-16-2022
It’ll all come down to Cook, Macon, and maybe Horn. Can’t say I’ve been impressed with the first 2 but they could make a jump.

Without Badie I’m extremely nervous about the offense.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:00 AM 04-16-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You went to an urgent care for blisters on your feet? You a diabetic or something?
It was infected and required to be drained.

I had to get antibiotics.
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:10 AM 04-16-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't know what to expect this season, but Drinkwitz has to get a lot more from the QB position this year.
I don’t think it’s an oversimplification to say his entire tenure will succeed or fail on Sam Horn at this point.

Given the way he’s chased meh QBs in the portal it’s clear he doesn’t like what he has

On the positive it was obvious watching the spring game we have more talent ready to play than we did last year

The schedule is hard unless Cook takes a quantum leap 6-6 will be a challenge.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:14 AM 04-16-2022
Cautiously optimistic. Can’t wait to see what Burden can do, hopefully the defense doesn’t need the first 6 weeks of the season to figure things out again
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:38 AM 04-16-2022
7 wins and several posters in here will question Drinks job
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:57 PM 04-16-2022
Louisiana Tech is always tricky but SEC refs and their bad luck will cost them the win.

Abilene Christian is a FCS school. Easy win.

New Mexico State is basically FCS level too.

Kansas State game is an intriguing matchup for neutral fans like myself.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 109
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up