ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 63
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:02 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm a big fan of magnetic phone mounts in the car. I personally have the one that you jam into your CD player (because who uses those anymore), which makes it rock solid. The caveat is that you pretty much have to be someone who uses an opaque phone case for it to work, but if you do it's super handy to just be able to plop the phone in the general direction of the mount and have it stick. Super easy to grab it for a phone call too.

https://smile.amazon.com/Koomus-Magn...dp/B00HUIL310/

That's fair. Some of the fields I bounce across are pretty rough.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:02 PM 05-23-2019
I personally have the one that you jam into your CD player (because who uses those anymore), which makes it rock solid.
That's crazy man... probably true, but I would have such a hard time jamming that into my CD player...
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:04 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I'm thankful that I bought a ChiliPad a couple years ago. My bed is 67 degrees every night.
I've never slept so well.
https://www.chilitechnology.com/prod...d-sleep-system
I'm sorry .. what is that? I looked at the video, which told me nothing. It replaces your mattress? Your blanket?
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:05 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Pair of 2002 Oakley Half-Jackets. Still wearing them today.
I don’t know what model they were, but I bought a pair of orange lens Oakley’s with one of my first pay checks in high school and I graduated in 99. I finally had to throw them away last year, they just pretty much started dissolving from all the years of sweat. I have 2 newer pair of Oakley’s and the rubber pieces on them are already starting to deteriorate. But I wouldn’t have any other brand.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:11 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
That's crazy man... probably true, but I would have such a hard time jamming that into my CD player...
It doesn't seem to damage it any, though I honestly haven't played a CD in like a decade. You can do magnetic mounts with whatever mount type you want though (suction cup, vent mount, weight mount, etc.).
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:11 PM 05-23-2019
I'm sorry .. what is that? I looked at the video, which told me nothing. It replaces your mattress? Your blanket?
It goes between the mattress and sheet. It has small veins that has temperature controlled water pumped through it via a small unit that sits under or beside the bed.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:12 PM 05-23-2019
Looks like a mattress pad that goes under your sheet. I have a heated mattress pad, which is great in the winter. It doesn't cool like this one does, though. I think I paid about $100 for it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:33 PM 05-23-2019
Have a Gretsch White Falcon that is one of my favorite purchases right now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:37 PM 05-23-2019
Oh yeah. This has been fairly life changing. I think I can get you a referral discount if anyone wants to give it a go.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:42 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Two Massagers—the only ones that have ever worked 1) Deep Tissue Neck Massager with Heat 2) Back Shiatsu pad with heat. Both work great.
"Neck Massager"
Yeah...ok, BEP
[Reply]
007 09:45 PM 05-23-2019
Vivoactive HR smartwatch. Awesome bang for the buck.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:46 PM 05-23-2019
I bought some vintage suspenders at the thrift store.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:50 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
It goes between the mattress and sheet. It has small veins that has temperature controlled water pumped through it via a small unit that sits under or beside the bed.
Looks like a mattress pad that goes under your sheet. I have a heated mattress pad, which is great in the winter. It doesn't cool like this one does, though. I think I paid about $100 for it.
That is interesting.. yeah, the cooling part is pretty nice... probably could save some money at night by turning up the overall AC in the summer down here with it.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:51 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh yeah. This has been fairly life changing. I think I can get you a referral discount if anyone wants to give it a go.
Yeah man.. this is mail order coffee? Hell yeah.. shoot me a PM if you have a referral code. I use some Caribou coffee which is on sale half the time but the other half it costs waayyy to much.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:52 PM 05-23-2019
Yeah man.. this is mail order coffee? Hell yeah.. shoot me a PM if you have a referral code. I use some Caribou coffee which is on sale half the time but the other half it costs waayyy to much.
This stuff isn't cheap, but it is the best coffee I've ever had. Not best coffee I've ever brewed - the best coffee I've ever had, including expensive shit from the stores.

I'll see if I can dig up a code and PM you.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 63
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up