ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 07-18-2019
How fucking hard can it be to just not talk politics in the lounge?
007 05:26 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How fucking hard can it be to just not talk politics in the lounge?
Evidently it very difficult for some and not difficult at all for many.
Sorry 05:29 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
****ing garbage

You don’t enter the political fray often, but when you do you’re just a more low key suzzer posting ****ing garbage
Infinitely better than your right winger bullshit
srvy 05:38 PM 07-18-2019
Is a triggered gif out of the question? :-)
Frazod 05:40 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
You're the weepy cunt who started the whole line of conversation.
Actually that would be DaFace, you honorless shitstain.
Frazod 05:42 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's some truth to that. But the problem is that I could easily rebut some of the things you said about "there's only one side doing that." So even starting down this line of conversation naturally makes others want to react.

So in short, keep it to DC.
I guess you're welcome to come over to DC and do so. Perhaps you could start by listing all the white athletes who refused to visit the White House during the previous occupant's tenure.
Easy 6 05:43 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Infinitely better than your right winger bullshit
How about that Patrick Mahomes kid, is he good or what!
suzzer99 05:45 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Perhaps you could start by listing all the white athletes who refused to visit the White House during the previous occupant's tenure.
Jesus you're an idiot. Do you think they'd be refusing to visit Mitt Romney? Did they refuse to visit Bush? Hmmmmm.... what could be different this time?
penchief 05:45 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
there's only one side doing that. I happen to be on the other side. And happily so.
This is why politics is not a good idea in the lounge. You are so invested in your own side that you are totally blind to the fact that the media on your side has mastered faux outrage over the past 30 years.

It's not just one side, it's both sides. Keeping politics out of the lounge keeps nonsense like this from polluting chiefs talk.
Naptown Chief 05:47 PM 07-18-2019
I'm on my phone, so I can't embed, but this thread reminded me of this song..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
patteeu 05:48 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
How about that Patrick Mahomes kid, is he good or what!
He reminds me of Donald Trump when he does crazy things and they end up working out.
Frazod 05:48 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Jesus you're an idiot.
The whole thread is about bitching about politics, you fucking dumbass.
suzzer99 05:50 PM 07-18-2019
I decided your next post was even stupider - so I edited mine to quote that instead.
Frazod 05:50 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
This is why politics is not a good idea in the lounge. You are so invested in your own side that you are totally blind to the fact that the media on your side has mastered faux outrage over the past 30 years.

It's not just one side, it's both sides. Keeping politics out of the lounge keeps nonsense like your comments at bay.
Always love it when mindless drones talk about anybody else being blind to things. :-)
LiveSteam 05:51 PM 07-18-2019
Can we talk about the politics of Red Heads?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...24172&page=123
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up