ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 57
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:12 PM 12-14-2021

Wow the children acting and believable makes this a remarkably scary movie.

still watching it but I recommend.

Also hell of a role for Glenn Close she is amazing actress.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:13 PM 12-15-2021
This short movie genuinely freaked me out, I do have trypophobia so if you you are like me it will possibly cause anxiety I had a few sleepless nights

[Reply]
KCUnited 06:46 AM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
This short movie genuinely freaked me out, I do have trypophobia so if you you are like me it will possibly cause anxiety I had a few sleepless nights

Holy crap I didn't realize this was a real thing but I definitely have it.

There was some popup ad for a skin disorder I saw on a website once and it freaked me out. Wish I hadn't googled the term but at least I'm aware of it now I guess.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:30 PM 12-16-2021

Imma have to check that out. I came across some "Oats Studios" content and i thought i watched it all, but i don't remember this episode at all so clearly i missed some stuff.
[Reply]
Fish 04:42 PM 12-16-2021
That's the 5th episode of a series on Netflix called Oats Studios. It's a Neill Blomkamp side project. Trippy individual scifi episodes. Just OK. The effects are cool at times. But the dialog and acting is pretty cheesy.
[Reply]
Danguardace 04:58 PM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's the 5th episode of a series on Netflix called Oats Studios. It's a Neill Blomkamp side project. Trippy individual scifi episodes. Just OK. The effects are cool at times. But the dialog and acting is pretty cheesy.
Yeah a bit like Love+Death & Robots a mixed bag feels like each episode is or has been a pitch for a movie idea.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:30 PM 12-16-2021
Yeah a bit like Love+Death & Robots a mixed bag feels like each episode is or has been a pitch for a movie idea.
I thought Love Death Robots was better than Oats Studios. But again, i don't recall that episode that was posted. Is there more than 1 season?
[Reply]
Fish 05:45 PM 12-16-2021
It's S1 E5: Zygote
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:58 PM 12-16-2021
It's S1 E5: Zygote
Yeah, i googled it. I believe i've only seen vol. 2. Wasn't aware it was volume 2 i watched, or that there was a vol 1.

Looking forward to watching volume 1 now.
[Reply]
Fish 06:03 PM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, i googled it. I believe i've only seen vol. 2. Wasn't aware it was volume 2 i watched, or that there was a vol 1.

Looking forward to watching volume 1 now.
There is no season 2 and they haven't said if there ever will be one. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 12-17-2021
There is no season 2 and they haven't said if there ever will be one. :-)
Fuggit. I blame the weed.
[Reply]
Fish 12:26 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuggit. I blame the weed.
:-)... we've all been there...

My usual is starting a series, falling asleep during the first few episodes, and the entire series finishes while I'm snoring away. Then it's an adventure to find the spot where I fell asleep...
[Reply]
Rausch 06:07 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, and I also watched VHS 1994 or whatever. I didn't love this one.
I hated it. I can't believe it got some respectable reviews.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:13 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
OK, we watched the second. It definitely came off a little lower budget than the previous. The girlfriend and I both liked it, but agree that the first was probably better.

It's kind of hilarious because these movies have a pretty reliable formula that always creeps me out. The camera pans across the room, everything is the way it is; as it pans back you notice something is off, not the way it was just a second ago. Maybe it's a manakin that was facing away from the camera that's now looking directly at us, or there was a shadow in a corner and now it's gone. Very simple but it gets me every time.
Idk if you’re into Mockumentary but I highly suggest Savageland, and Lake Mungo. Both those movies were a-fucking-mazing to me. My wife watched all of Savageland, and thought it was a real documentary. But she also thought Jackalopes were a real thing...
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:56 AM 12-19-2021
Lake Mungo was from the 3rd waive of the 8 Films to Die for Films. Super good movie IMHO`
[Reply]
Page 42 of 57
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up